Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

:lol: In other words:

LALALA.jpg

Why do you keep showing how much of a fat ass coward you are? Whenever you can't respond to arguments you whine like a little girl.
he got you completely, you fucking MORON

Look out. He'll call you "fuxxing stoopid" again. :lol::lol:

What's even more laughable is you don't know the 9E Commission Report states the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds.

It's pretty obvious all 9E sites, regardless of position have bias. So, the best thing to do is first, get to know basic facts. (Step two is a waste of time until step one has been walked.)
You don't understand physics...so the physics must be wrong.

Is that what you're using instead of an argument?

Lol.........slime away you stoopid bitch. You didn't know the CR said the south tower collapsed in ten seconds so instead of being honest you give a classic non-sequitur.
:confused: Wait...do you really think you deserve anything besides derision?

This is an extremely poor argument but somehow it lives on.

1. How many people would it take? (You can't give a ridiculous range or wild guess). If you're claiming a necessary number of conspirators you must have come up with a theory on how they did it, which would give a fairly precise number.

2. You're assuming they are wracked by guilt.

3. There are many legal/illegal organizations with members who committed murder and other crimes yet they survive by people not confessing.

4. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose. They would be painted as fringe binge lunatics seeking attention while being subjected to getting whacked for talking.

Your premise is clearly baseless.

LALALA.jpg

Why do you keep showing how much of a fat ass coward you are? Whenever you can't respond to arguments you whine like a little girl.
In case you haven't figured it out, genius, I'm laughing at you. :lol:

No. But I'm not making a claim I have to back up, either. You are, so you do, and you haven't.
Are you disputing the 9/11 Commission's observation that the South Tower collapsed in 10 seconds?

The time of collapse would be as difficult to lie about as the height of the Towers.

Not that some elected Republicans AND Democrats aren't up to the challenge.

I'm not disputing the time. I'm disputing your analysis of the cause of that time.

Insisting it was controlled demolition is simply ludicrous.
If we're in agreement the Towers fell straight down through their central cores and, according to Wiki, each core was "a combined steel and concrete structure...87 by 135 feet and contained 47 steel columns running from the bedrock to the top of the tower," what moved the tons of steel and concrete out of the way after the initiation of a collapse that traveled 90 floors in only 10 seconds?

Are you disputing the 9/11 Commission's observation that the South Tower collapsed in 10 seconds?

The time of collapse would be as difficult to lie about as the height of the Towers.

Not that some elected Republicans AND Democrats aren't up to the challenge.

I'm not disputing the time. I'm disputing your analysis of the cause of that time.

If we're in agreement the Towers fell straight down through their central cores and, according to Wiki, each core was "a combined steel and concrete structure...87 by 135 feet and contained 47 steel columns running from the bedrock to the top of the tower," what moved the tons of steel and concrete out of the way after the initiation of a collapse that traveled 90 floors in only 10 seconds?
Momentum. The floors above (still basically one structure weighing hundreds of tons) fell ten feet to the floors below, building up incredible momentum in even that short distance. More energy than the building was designed to withstand. So the whole thing collapsed.

Now you will predictably respond with a "Yeah, but...".

because it wasnt really necessary
one of the few things Bush was actually right on
it turned out being nothing but a political CYA job
which is what you get when you have politicians appointing people that will make sure that no one political gets caught
In your opinion should any Bush Administration political appointees been held accountable for the crimes of 9/11/2001?
you mean for the failures that lead to it?
Alright. For the failures that lead to the crimes of 9/11.

If yes, where in the chain of command would you begin and where would you end your inquiry?

In your opinion should any Bush Administration political appointees been held accountable for the crimes of 9/11/2001?
you mean for the failures that lead to it?
Alright. For the failures that lead to the crimes of 9/11.

If yes, where in the chain of command would you begin and where would you end your inquiry?
Gorelick would have been a good start
the failures spanned 2 administrations, at the least

You know, your path of least resistance would seem to go through the Towers' 47 steel core central columns that anchored each high-rise directly to bedrock? (Why Indeed...P.34)

Why don't you explain how this doesn't violate the laws of physics?

"It is physically impossible for a building (or anything else) to fall at near free-fall speed and do work (smashing steel and concrete) on the way down.

"An external energy input (like explosives) is absolutely essential. In addition, for the top of one of the towers to tip about 30 degrees and NOT continue tipping and falling off violates the law of conservation of angular momentum.

"The symmetrical collapse of building 7 due to highly asymmetrical damage is also unbelievable. We have not yet been told the truth...

"Why not a new and truly independent investigation?"

You Know?

We here at USMB have been down this path of logic before and the answer is the same as always.
We the taxpayers are perfectly happy with the investigation we have.
If you twoofers want a new investigation, then pay for it!
Take some of the money that is being made by selling books, pictures, fake building plans and radio shows and pay for a new investigation!

In case you havn't noticed, the country is having tough times, if you want a new investigation, pay for it.

>sits back and waits for the inevitable excuses as to why this is not possible<
Or we could tax the profits from the "War of Terror" that 9/11 made possible to pay for that new investigation.

PS: How much tax does someone living in a non-existent congressional district pay?

I just moved here for the stimulas money.

i guess you havent noticed, but there are people from ALL spectrums of the political world kicking your ass in here

Cuuuulassic divebomb bitch move. You fucked up, completely ignored it, and are trying to deflect by making stoopid ass comments.

Maybe one day you'll learn that these organizations:

"PM, Discovery channel, Nat geo, the history channel, time, the NYT"

Are not 9E websites. Dumbfuck. Now obey like the **** you are and ignore it again.
typical for you
resort to calling someone a "****"

Are not 9E websites. Dumbfuck. Now obey like the **** you are and ignore it again.

Answer me this:

If this was all a big conspiracy, why have none of the conspirators, wracked by guilt, come forward? It would have taken an awful lot of people to pull off.

This is an extremely poor argument but somehow it lives on.

1. How many people would it take? (You can't give a ridiculous range or wild guess). If you're claiming a necessary number of conspirators you must have come up with a theory on how they did it, which would give a fairly precise number.

2. You're assuming they are wracked by guilt.

3. There are many legal/illegal organizations with members who committed murder and other crimes yet they survive by people not confessing.

4. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose. They would be painted as fringe binge lunatics seeking attention while being subjected to getting whacked for talking.

Your premise is clearly baseless.

LALALA.jpg

i guess you havent noticed, but there are people from ALL spectrums of the political world kicking your ass in here

Cuuuulassic divebomb bitch move. You fucked up, completely ignored it, and are trying to deflect by making stoopid ass comments.

typical for you
resort to calling someone a "****"

he'd have to have a functioning brain to figure that out
:lol:
something he clearly LACKS
Troofers don't have a lot of synapses in spark-gap range, true.

You arent laughing at anyone. You're sucking divecon's dick because you have no integrity so like him, instead of facing the fact you are constantly getting bitch slapped you hope to close your eyes via ignoring it every time.

You claim the OCT must be true because nobody has confessed to a false flag and when I show why that is so stoopid you simply ignore it.

You did not know the Commission Report said the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds and tried to hide.

You claim ten seconds from "momentum." Lol......keep embarrassing yourself.

Do you realize how fucking retawwrded you are for copying divecon?

Why don't you tell the families and firefighters seeking the Truth how stoopid they are? You won't do that because you're a fat ass fucking coward.

Last edited:

Momentum. The floors above (still basically one structure weighing hundreds of tons) fell ten feet to the floors below, building up incredible momentum in even that short distance. More energy than the building was designed to withstand. So the whole thing collapsed.

What is the free fall speed on a 110 story skyscraper?

You arent laughing at anyone.
Oh, yes, I am. I'm laughing at you, your retardery, and your obscenity-laden insistence that everyone else share your delusions.

Face it, Curvy: You hate George Bush so deeply and irrationally that you're willing to ignore science, physics, engineering, and reality itself. By denying that I'm laughing at you, you think you can divine the emotions of others.

Here's what's going to happen: There will be no perp walk for BUSHCHENEYROVE. No trial at the Hague. You're going to go through life enraged, bitter, and terribly disappointed because reality refuses to bend to your will. Your emotional state will take years off your life span. You will alienate those around you. You will consider getting a weapon and taking "justice" into your own hands, but you will not. You will console yourself with the knowledge that you're smarter than other people, you see more clearly, and that you know more than everybody else, but it will be bitter, joyless consolation indeed. You will continue to visit Troofer websites to feed your delusion, which will only deepen your psychosis.

Your only hope is to turn off the internet, enjoy the people around you, and forget this nonsense.

But you will not do that.

That's what's going to happen. And for the moment, at least, I'm not laughing. I'm just terribly sad for you.

No perp walk for BUSHCHENEYROVE.

Turn off your computer. Go outside. Talk to people...real people. You have a chance to save yourself.

Oh, yes, I am. I'm laughing at you, your retardery, and your obscenity-laden insistence that everyone else share your delusions.

Face it, Curvy: You hate George Bush so deeply and irrationally that you're willing to ignore science, physics, engineering, and reality itself. By denying that I'm laughing at you, you think you can divine the emotions of others.

Here's what's going to happen: There will be no perp walk for BUSHCHENEYROVE. No trial at the Hague. You're going to go through life enraged, bitter, and terribly disappointed because reality refuses to bend to your will. Your emotional state will take years off your life span. You will alienate those around you. You will consider getting a weapon and taking "justice" into your own hands, but you will not. You will console yourself with the knowledge that you're smarter than other people, you see more clearly, and that you know more than everybody else, but it will be bitter, joyless consolation indeed. You will continue to visit Troofer websites to feed your delusion, which will only deepen your psychosis.

Your only hope is to turn off the internet, enjoy the people around you, and forget this nonsense.

That's what's going to happen. And for the moment, at least, I'm not laughing. I'm just terribly sad for you.

And now I'm laughing again. :lol:

Forum List

Back