Two questions for theists

that is a fabrication in your book, taking a life is an irredeemable sin the life taken can not be restored by who took it, sorry - if self defense then its not asking for forgiveness but is Judged. - the killer is doomed, better enjoy their life while they can.

oh really, a good person can not hate ... what about during a war, what about the Almighty and those that were not Noah at that time.

christians make a mistake not wanting to correct their fallible 4th century book - they are the ones who have lost their way.

There just isn't enough common ground for us to have a discussion, Breezewood. Narrow judgement of the Bible (no knowledge of its cultures, history, and language) prevents it. To compound this, telling others what they believe about the Bible only breeds further chaos.

Perhaps tell us what you believe (not what you don't) and stick with that.

that is a fabrication in your book, taking a life is an irredeemable sin the life taken can not be restored by who took it, sorry - if self defense then its not asking for forgiveness but is Judged. - the killer is doomed, better enjoy their life while they can.

oh really, a good person can not hate ... what about during a war, what about the Almighty and those that were not Noah at that time.

christians make a mistake not wanting to correct their fallible 4th century book - they are the ones who have lost their way.

There just isn't enough common ground for us to have a discussion, Breezewood. Narrow judgement of the Bible (no knowledge of its cultures, history, and language) prevents it. To compound this, telling others what they believe about the Bible only breeds further chaos.

sad to think some people are bound to live their lives from out of a book ... you need a vacation.

that's what you choose not to respond to, nothing to be done about that.

Wow that was really gentle. I guess you reserve your hate for people who believe in edible god's.

“And that slave who knew his master’s will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, will receive many lashes, but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. "
So you are quoting from the Gospel of the Book of the edible god? In what world does that make any sense for you to quote from it?

Sorry, I never read any Gospel of the book of the edible god.

But I know how it ends....
You just quoted it, lol.

L:et me see if I got you right, you want to "Purify and refine your own mind and then, when you die, you will be received into an eternal abode" because an alien is going to come for you?

No, you will be received into an eternal abode because, in the doing, you will become like one .

“Behold, the man has become like one of us"

I have opened up for you a way to walk on dry land across to the other side of that vast ocean that separates the living from the dead, to the legendary paradise where in the very middle, the tree of life stands.

Once you get there,

Reach out your hand , take, and eat of the tree of life and you will never know what it is to die.
Who is saying this “Behold, the man has become like one of us"?

the story was written during a time when people believed that a human being could be a god. Knowing this, one has to consider the possibility that when scripture says that God said this or God said that it was just a human being, a king, "us" being his inner court or his servants.They could have been from a more advanced civilization at its height from the other side of the planet teaching a primitive wandering tribe how to maximize use of their brains for more than just survival.

However scripture makes it clear that God and his attending creatures are incorporeal and are not visible through sight, definitely not human..

This means that the us has to have been extraterrestrial intelligences from elsewhere attempting to bring order and peace into a world of chaos and violence by teaching all people through one tribe a better way to approach life other than living like vicious unthinking animals through the scientifically proven and time tested method of monkey see, monkey do...

Last edited:
A couple of questions for believers.

1) If god knows everything about you, then why would he test you? He should already know how you would behave in any situation.

2) If god is all powerful, and evil exists, and god is benevolent, and caring, why does he do nothing to stop evil? God is also supposed to be a loving god, so he should and could prevent people from doing evil.

Now, I have heard, as a response to this second question, an analogy to Parents not stopping their children from engaging in less than safe behaviour - touching a live wire, touching a hot stove, that sort of thing. The argument being that a loving parent wants their children to "learn" through experience. However, I find this answer more than a little inadequate. After all, what parent, when they are confronted with a rapist throwing their daughter down, and ripping off her dress would not pounce upon the monster, stop him, and destroy him? Would a loving parent allow the rapist to complete his task, in order to allow their child to "learn" some valuable lesson? And just what lesson might that be?

So, yes. That answer to the second question is woefully lacking.

Why do you care? Your arguments aren't going to change any believers mind, and you clearly will never change your mind, so why all the wasted time? Simple mental masturbation?

A couple of questions for believers.

1) If god knows everything about you, then why would he test you? He should already know how you would behave in any situation.

2) If god is all powerful, and evil exists, and god is benevolent, and caring, why does he do nothing to stop evil? God is also supposed to be a loving god, so he should and could prevent people from doing evil.

Now, I have heard, as a response to this second question, an analogy to Parents not stopping their children from engaging in less than safe behaviour - touching a live wire, touching a hot stove, that sort of thing. The argument being that a loving parent wants their children to "learn" through experience. However, I find this answer more than a little inadequate. After all, what parent, when they are confronted with a rapist throwing their daughter down, and ripping off her dress would not pounce upon the monster, stop him, and destroy him? Would a loving parent allow the rapist to complete his task, in order to allow their child to "learn" some valuable lesson? And just what lesson might that be?

So, yes. That answer to the second question is woefully lacking.
Good questions Czernobog
Maybe we could write a book together and answer these:

1. why would a teacher test you if they already know the answers, and may generally know what your strengths and weaknesses are. aren't tests part of the learning process to check yourself?

2. for your second question, think of evil like a disease that takes over the body if there is something out of balance, toxic, weak or wounded, sick or otherwise not right.

If we just had perfect health no matter how badly we treat our bodies, we would never learn to develop good habits for longevity sake.

There are rules to life and health.

So just because these laws are allowed to run their course does not mean that nature is letting evil and disease cause suffering and torture and kill people "for nothing."

We have minds and ability to learn and retain knowledge and pass it on by conscience. So we are motivated to find the cause of sickness disease and death to PREVENT these from getting worse and killing people. Same with evil.

We are designed to learn, to study cause and effect, and avoid the bad circumstances that allow evil to take over and run unchecked like diseases allowed to kill people if they are not diagnosed early and treated properly!

L:et me see if I got you right, you want to "Purify and refine your own mind and then, when you die, you will be received into an eternal abode" because an alien is going to come for you?

No, you will be received into an eternal abode because, in the doing, you will become like one .

I have opened up for you a way to walk on dry land across to the other side of that vast ocean that separates the living from the dead, to the legendary paradise where in the very middle, the tree of life stands.

Once you get there,

Reach out your hand , take, and eat of the tree of life and you will never know what it is to die.

the story was written during a time when people believed that a human being could be a god. Knowing this, one has to consider the possibility that when scripture says that God said this or God said that it was just a human being, a king, "us" being his inner court or his servants.They could have been from a more advanced civilization at its height from the other side of the planet teaching a primitive wandering tribe how to maximize use of their brains for more than just survival.

However scripture makes it clear that God and his attending creatures are incorporeal and are not visible through sight, definitely not human..

This means that the us has to have been extraterrestrial intelligences from elsewhere attempting to bring order and peace into a world of chaos and violence by teaching all people through one tribe a better way to approach life other than living like vicious unthinking animals through the scientifically proven and time tested method of monkey see, monkey do...
I agree that aliens intervened in our evolution, but the when "the Lord said:...", I think they are talking about their invisible superbeing in another dimension, not aliens. From what I understand, there was a chapter in an earlier bible that talked about aliens, but was edited out by some doucher.

Once you get there,

I agree that aliens intervened in our evolution, but the when "the Lord said:...", I think they are talking about their invisible superbeing in another dimension, not aliens. From what I understand, there was a chapter in an earlier bible that talked about aliens, but was edited out by some doucher.

Read about the vision reported in Ezekiel 1 and 2. What you think the prophet is describing?

Where do you think awareness of their invisible superbeing in another dimension came from if not from more advanced forms of life?

6000 years ago people thought there was power in amulets, and praying to a block of wood craved in the shape of a mythological creature could protect you or grant favors and eating each others livers hearts and brains could turn you into a superman..

They didn't know what the fuck they were doing or where the hell here is so it was impossible for them to speculate about extraterrestrial life or inter-dimensional communication with a superior being without their eyes being deliberately opened by an external intelligent force...

Last edited:

Once you get there,

Read about the vision reported in Ezekiel 1 and 2. What you think the prophet is describing?

Where do you think awareness of their invisible superbeing in another dimension came from if not from more advanced forms of life?

6000 years ago people thought there was power in amulets, and praying to a block of wood craved in the shape of a mythological creature could protect you or grant favors and eating each others livers hearts and brains could turn you into a superman..

They didn't know what the fuck they were doing or where the hell here is so it was impossible for them to speculate about extraterrestrial life or inter-dimensional communication with a superior being without their eyes being deliberately opened by an external intelligent force...
Ezekial 1 sounds like an acid trip. Because aliens don't look like what they describe.

Once you get there,

Ezekial 1 sounds like an acid trip. Because aliens don't look like what they describe.

What if it was an acid trip? If a person doesn't starve themselves for forty days and forty nights it isn't a real hallucination?

Anyway, try to imagine modern ufo reports through the eyes of a bronze age shepherd, sleeping by a river in the middle of the day.

Some sort of noisy craft with wheels that they perceived as creatures with wings coming down from the sky flashing like lightning and sounding like the roar of many waters, and out of a crystal dome on the top spoke a fiery luminous and transparent being with the semblance of a hand speaking words without sound, indicating telepathy, while other luminous beings with four faces(guises?), spheres that radiated many colors like light refracted through a multifaceted diamond, mistranslated as covered with eyes, ( the hebrew word for eyes also denotes colors) darted back and forth .

I'm sure it all happened during a dream or some sort of altered state of consciousness but how else could incorporeal beings from another dimension communicate effectively with mortal men?

"If there is a prophet among you I will come to him in dreams and in visions I will make myself known to him."

That the truth is not revealed openly by God to everyone at once is that because most people are not equipped to handle or prepared to survive such an encounter. Many would melt like wax in a fire, die, and evaporate without leaving a trace...

Last edited:

What if it was an acid trip? If a person doesn't starve themselves for forty days and forty nights it isn't a real hallucination?

Anyway, try to imagine modern ufo reports through the eyes of a bronze age shepherd, sleeping by a river in the middle of the day.

Some sort of noisy craft with wheels that they perceived as creatures with wings coming down from the sky flashing like lightning and sounding like the roar of many waters, and out of a crystal dome on the top spoke a fiery luminous and transparent being with the semblance of a hand speaking words without sound, indicating telepathy, while other luminous beings with four faces(guises?), spheres that radiated many colors like light refracted through a multifaceted diamond, mistranslated as covered with eyes, ( the hebrew word for eyes also denotes colors) darted back and forth .

I'm sure it all happened during a dream or some sort of altered state of consciousness but how else could incorporeal beings from another dimension communicate effectively with mortal men?

"If there is a prophet among you I will come to him in dreams and in visions I will make myself known to him."

That the truth is not revealed openly by God to everyone at once is that because most people are not equipped to handle or prepared to survive such an encounter. Many would melt like wax in a fire, die, and evaporate without leaving a trace...
So are you saying that the god of the bible is actually an alien? And that reading the bible from that perspective makes total sense to you?

So are you saying that the god of the bible is actually an alien? And that reading the bible from that perspective makes total sense to you?

lol.... no, I did not say that God was an alien. I said that what ancient people would have called angels are what people today would perceive as aliens, higher forms of intelligent life that brought news of God, the source of life, and instruction through law that serves as a light in a otherwise dark and lawless world of deranged animals, a ball of confusion spinning out of control on a path towards complete self destruction.

Forum List

Back