Tyre Nichols? How about supporting cops.

Still dodging,, saying I didnt ask a coherent question doesnt change that,,

,,;;; Now you’re bitching exactly like most of the worst scumbag libtards.
maybe you shouldnt act like a nazi piece of shit,,,
I don’t. I leave that kind of thing to shitheads like you.

If you asked a question, you shithead, it was either incoherent or I missed it in the pollution of your other verbiage.

Instead of behaving exactly like a libtard, you could sack up and merely ask your question. 👍

,,;;; Now you’re bitching exactly like most of the worst scumbag libtards.

I don’t. I leave that kind of thing to shitheads like you.

If you asked a question, you shithead, it was either incoherent or I missed it in the pollution of your other verbiage.

Instead of behaving exactly like a libtard, you could sack up and merely ask your question. 👍
again,,
does running from a cop justify 5 cops beating you to death??

I have since the begging of our discussion
Lol.
made it about is running from cops justify killing them
Lol. What? Silly ^ little feller. That’s not a question.
and all youve done is dodge that question,,,
I cannot have “dodged” any question since you haven’t asked one.

sounds like you are already sucking a bag of cop dicks,,
You’re fixated on the sound of what you do. I gather that you suck dicks for a living.

But your behavior aside, again:

Ask your “question” in the FORM of a question.

Lol.

Lol. What? Silly ^ little feller. That’s not a question.

I cannot have “dodged” any question since you haven’t asked one.

You’re fixated on the sound of what you do. I gather that you suck dicks for a living.

But your behavior aside, again:

Ask your “question” in the FORM of a question.
I just did you stupid inbred fuck,,

again,,
does running from a cop justify 5 cops beating you to death??
No. That’s the FIRST time you’ve asked that question.

Lol.

I could offer you a lesson in grammar so that your intended “questions” could be posed coherently. But that’s for another post and thread.

Now, as to your moronic question. The answer is “no.” It’s not even a slightly difficult question (except in how you failed in trying to pose it, of course).

Those cops may or may not have had a valid basis in probable cause to arrest their suspect. If so, and given that he tried to get away, then they would also be permitted to pursue him. Upon being caught, if he then physically resisted that arrest (in seeking to avoid being handcuffed, etc, or by assaulting them), they would be legally authorized to use such force as was reasonably necessary under those circumstances to effectuate the arrest. But that’s it.

It looks like they gave him a beating, instead. And it is clear that he died as a result of the serious physical injuries he received because of that beating.

Of course it wasn’t justified.

No. That’s the FIRST time you’ve asked that question.

Lol.

I could offer you a lesson in grammar so that your intended “questions” could be posed coherently. But that’s for another post and thread.

Now, as to your moronic question. The answer is “no.” It’s not even a slightly difficult question (except in how you failed in trying to pose it, of course).

Those cops may or may not have had a valid basis in probable cause to arrest their suspect. If so, and given that he tried to get away, then they would also be permitted to pursue him. Upon being caught, if he then physically resisted that arrest (in seeking to avoid being handcuffed, etc, or by assaulting them), they would be legally authorized to use such force as was reasonably necessary under those circumstances to effectuate the arrest. But that’s it.

It looks like they gave him a beating, instead. And it is clear that he died as a result of the serious physical injuries he received because of that beating.

Of course it wasn’t justified.
ok case closed,,

now you can go back to sucking cop dick and leave civil rights to the rest of us,,

ok case closed,,

now you can go back to sucking cop dick and leave civil rights to the rest of us,,
That wasn’t a “case”’you ass sucking retard. It was a question you finally managed to cobble together.

And you haven’t been talking about civil rights anyway, you fucking imbecile.

Get back to blowing strangers under bridges for money. 👍

That wasn’t a “case”’you ass sucking retard. It was a question you finally managed to cobble together.

And you haven’t been talking about civil rights anyway, you fucking imbecile.

Get back to blowing strangers under bridges for money. 👍
you trying to make this about a dick sucking challenge is the most childish thing I could think of since I can just disagree with you,,,

at least I am getting paid and youre doing it for special treatment,,

or you could go back to sucking cop dick and leave civil rights to the people that know what they are,,
In my life, unlike you, I have actually worked for civil rights and all you do is bleat about the topic as incoherently as most of our libtards.

Now, get back under the bridge and give some poor homeless men some more of your cheap blowjobs.

you trying to make this about a dick sucking challenge is the most childish thing I could think of since I can just disagree with you,,,
No no, ma’am. You brought that topic up. You fucking hypocrites bore me.
at least I am getting paid and youre doing it for special treatment,,

At least you admit it. One point for honesty. But, I don’t do it at all. Also honesty. 😎

I accept your failure.

its not about whats in my best interest or yours,, its about running from a cop doesnt justify murder,,

why is that so hard for you to understand??
is it so hard for you to understand that if he had not resisted if he had not taken off running . he would still be alive. whether the police were justified in what they did is another matter. saying that he should not have died, calling for the police officers to be arrested and charged. protesting and demanding justice does not help nichols in anyway. he is dead.

is it so hard for you to understand that if he had not resisted if he had not taken off running . he would still be alive. whether the police were justified in what they did is another matter. saying that he should not have died, calling for the police officers to be arrested and charged. protesting and demanding justice does not help nichols in anyway. he is dead.
is it so hard for you to understand nothing justifies murder??
and if the cops and politicians dont have to obey laws we dont either,,

did you know in most states unless youve been LAWFULLY arrested you dont even have to talk to a cop let alone comply with his instructions?? and yet even then they abuse their authority,,
you can tell them to fuck off and walk away anytime you want,,

respect is earned not given,,
You should see the Chris Rock video in You Tube about how not to get ass kicked by police. it is very instructional.

You should see the Chris Rock video in You Tube about how not to get ass kicked by police. it is very instructional.
I have seen it,, still doesnt justify killing someone,,'

have you seen the new reports that this might be a hit job cause tyre was dating one of the cops babys momma??

Forum List

Back