🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. senate votes against protecting pain capable preborn children

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U.S. Senate votes against protecting pain-capable preborn children
Children at 20-weeks are conclusively known to feel pain, and a number of scientists and medical professional say these babies feel it even more intensely than born persons. Research has recently shown that preborn children can feel pain as early as the first trimester, well before this halfway mark of pregnancy. But still, 189 congressmen and 46 senators, from both parties, voted against protecting children from the excruciating death of a painful late-term abortion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The losers who support this are your same hypocrites who will call CPS on a parent because they don't approve of that parents discipline. You know the neighborhood snitch. Yet will spread those legs get preg. every few months and just abort it like a candy wrapper. MSM, nor abortion Docs. will tell you idiots how much your chances of cancer go up every-time you do this.

There is being irresponsible and getting preg. left and right, then there is ooops accident happened not ready for this my pill didn't work whatever even that shouldn't be an excuse perse' but at least it was a one time decision because accidents happen. There is adoption but then that creates another problematic side issue what the hell to do with un wanted kids..........

Here's a thought we should all go back to " STOP SCREWING UNTIL MARRIAGE" ......... does that solve it all of course not, but at least it leseons the .............ing epidemic. Screw anything that walks is today's thinking. Dream up whatever excuse we can to make it ok and acceptable anything outside the old fashion methods is just to dam old fashioned. Never mind it might save you from getting STD's while at it.

In the end the babies pay for it and the babies have no voice nor a choice........

It sounds terribly tyrannical to force gestation caused by rape.
Can you show me that a 20 week old fetus can feel pain? Last time i checked, that was unproven. Maybe its changed..

It sounds terribly tyrannical to force gestation caused by rape.
Can you show me that a 20 week old fetus can feel pain? Last time i checked, that was unproven. Maybe its changed..

There are articles that claim there is no pain because they want the ppl to believe that. If it fails then their billions fail to come in.

When vidoes are provided showing pain , it only gets denied as fake.

Rape is a gray area many women have been raped and kept their babies and many have given them up for adoption rather than abort.

Here are videos whether you want to believe them or not isn't my decision .

@3:46 is about where the demonstration is

review.jpg

U.S. Senate votes against protecting pain-capable preborn children
Children at 20-weeks are conclusively known to feel pain, and a number of scientists and medical professional say these babies feel it even more intensely than born persons. Research has recently shown that preborn children can feel pain as early as the first trimester, well before this halfway mark of pregnancy. But still, 189 congressmen and 46 senators, from both parties, voted against protecting children from the excruciating death of a painful late-term abortion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The losers who support this are your same hypocrites who will call CPS on a parent because they don't approve of that parents discipline. You know the neighborhood snitch. Yet will spread those legs get preg. every few months and just abort it like a candy wrapper. MSM, nor abortion Docs. will tell you idiots how much your chances of cancer go up every-time you do this.

There is being irresponsible and getting preg. left and right, then there is ooops accident happened not ready for this my pill didn't work whatever even that shouldn't be an excuse perse' but at least it was a one time decision because accidents happen. There is adoption but then that creates another problematic side issue what the hell to do with un wanted kids..........

Here's a thought we should all go back to " STOP SCREWING UNTIL MARRIAGE" ......... does that solve it all of course not, but at least it leseons the .............ing epidemic. Screw anything that walks is today's thinking. Dream up whatever excuse we can to make it ok and acceptable anything outside the old fashion methods is just to dam old fashioned. Never mind it might save you from getting STD's while at it.

In the end the babies pay for it and the babies have no voice nor a choice........

Are you against abortion past 20 weeks even if it saves the mothers life? Most abortion done that late are for medical reasons.

I have a co-worker who her and husband had been trying for 6 years to have a baby. She had 4 miscarriages all within the 1st trimester and went through quite a few IVF treatments. She winded up getting pregnant with two twin girls. She thought she was finally going to have kids because she never made it that far along. She always had miscarried before the 2nd trimester.
When she was around 6 months they found some abnormalities( can't remember the exact medical name for what was wrong with them) with the babies and the mother's health also wasn't doing so good.

The doctors had to terminate the pregnancy. The babies wouldn't have survived and the mother's health was getting worse.

Now if we ban abortions past 20 weeks, it puts women at a health risk. Many fetal abnormalities are not found until later in the pregnancy.

A few years ago a woman died in Ireland because of their strict abortion laws. She winded up dying because they refused the terminate the pregnancy because of their crazy abortion laws.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ExAB&usg=AOvVaw296P92ke5l00fmcXbMD5bx&ampcf=1

Because ur asses weren't born here and everybody else has to pay THAT'S WHY.
You do realize they were talking about the unborn......

See your meme................ that's the reason for the reply LOL

UN born when they come here doesn't mean we want to pay to abort them like we just did in that one court case not long ago.

aside from that I have no idea what you are meaning with the meme and what it said so again that's why I said what I did.

upload_2018-1-30_16-41-46.png

What I get from it is " the are being sent back " they are still living an abortion is Perm.

Because ur asses weren't born here and everybody else has to pay THAT'S WHY.
You do realize they were talking about the unborn......

See your meme................ that's the reason for the reply LOL

UN born when they come here doesn't mean we want to pay to abort them like we just did in that one court case not long ago.

aside from that I have no idea what you are meaning with the meme and what it said so again that's why I said what I did.

View attachment 174097

What I get from it is " the are being sent back " they are still living an abortion is Perm.
Pretty simple...same reasons libs want amnesty for illegals....try to keep up

Forum List

Back