Ultimately, this is what should scare us with Trump.....

Has your coal job come back yet, Trumptard?

Trump's cult members will "excuse" the orange moron and blame everyone else for the failures on his ridiculous promises....That's what keeps the cult mentality alive.

promises, eh

"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"the average family will save $2500 per year"
"mine will be the most transparent administration in history"
"I never sent classified data on my personal server"
"I will have more flexibility after the election" "I'll tell Vlad"
"increasing the national debt is a failure of leadership"
"Hillary has a 97% chance of winning"
Trump has openly endorsed Russia, is pushing for an increase in the defecit, has completely eliminated transparency, and is trying to get rid of people’s healthcare plans.

Way to go, Trumptard

I thought Clinton, Bush, and Obama were the ones that set NK up as a nuclear power.

Either with supplies, or looking the other way.

THAT "rationale"....coupled with duck and cover......should make you feel all tingly inside........LOL
22688037_10155216680715756_1573501386113453670_n.jpg

Will have to say what trump is doing with Iran & North Korea is like taking a stick in each hand and poking at two wasps nests. Would be very interested to know his plan, just poking them may not be wise.
If Winston Churchill had been in power instead of Neville Chamberlain, Adolf Hitler would of been stopped before the France invasion. But pansy ass liberal Neville played nice with the EVIL dictator and the rest is history. Bill, George, Barry all played nice with Kim and the Iran mooolas and see where we are today.....

Trump's cult members will "excuse" the orange moron and blame everyone else for the failures on his ridiculous promises....That's what keeps the cult mentality alive.

promises, eh

Trump has openly endorsed Russia, is pushing for an increase in the defecit, has completely eliminated transparency, and is trying to get rid of people’s healthcare plans.

Way to go, Trumptard
Liar of the day award! Prove any of that.

Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do. Drive you nuts.
He also kept Hillary out of the white house, great man! Tell me, are you gonna be a screamer. On the one year anniversary of Trump?
Do you see the irony of the screaming 1 year anniversary of the President Trump win? How much CO2 are those polluters going to cause when all of them are out there whining about their loss?

By this juncture, after nine miserable months of a Trump regime, we know that domestic issues are in a quagmire.

BUT, what should scare us should be what Trump's inexperience and stupidity may usher in regarding North Korea.

Trump is just a taller version of Kim Jung Un.....narcissistic, reckless and a "deity" among a bunch of sycophants who would readily offer their loyalty to a charlatan above their oath to the welfare of the nation.

What Trump is doing regarding North Korea, is to challenge an equally crazed world leader (with nukes) in the same way that he bullied opponents in a real estate deal...........The problem, however, is that this orange idiot is gambling with our lives, rather than his own money.
upload_2017-10-25_8-21-48.png

If Winston Churchill had been in power instead of Neville Chamberlain, Adolf Hitler would of been stopped before the France invasion. But pansy ass liberal Neville played nice with the EVIL dictator and the rest is history. Bill, George, Barry all played nice with Kim and the Iran mooolas and see where we are today.....

"Fantastic" blaming previous administration and praising this fuckhead in chief, should keep us all safe.....Correct???

You elected Trump to bring us to the edge of a nuclear war???
actually,probably so because YOU are truly fucked up.

who gave NK the ability to build nuclear weapons? hint: not Trump. Try Clinton and Bush.

No they didn't . Who sold them the uranium?
As I understand it, NK has uranium ore that it mines. The Soviets gave them nuclear reactors.

"Fantastic" blaming previous administration and praising this fuckhead in chief, should keep us all safe.....Correct???
Why didn't jughead do anything about it? You can't answer that because if you did it would tarnish the bullshit image of the worst president ever.

Indeed. They immediately abandoned caring at all about the repeal of the ACA, and counted that day as a win because Trump insulted the NFL.
Yeah right, that must be why conservatives are showing Republican Senators the door when they announce they will not run again. We love the elitists.

promises, eh

I like my plan and I kept it.......maybe because I chose my career etc. wisely.

He also kept Hillary out of the white house,
Soon, not even that’s going to be enough to make your sorry ass feel better
You should realize that your lame attempts at predicting the future never have worked. If they had, Clinton would be president.

"Hillary will win by a landslide." LOL!

By this juncture, after nine miserable months of a Trump regime, we know that domestic issues are in a quagmire.

BUT, what should scare us should be what Trump's inexperience and stupidity may usher in regarding North Korea.

Trump is just a taller version of Kim Jung Un.....narcissistic, reckless and a "deity" among a bunch of sycophants who would readily offer their loyalty to a charlatan above their oath to the welfare of the nation.

What Trump is doing regarding North Korea, is to challenge an equally crazed world leader (with nukes) in the same way that he bullied opponents in a real estate deal...........The problem, however, is that this orange idiot is gambling with our lives, rather than his own money.

NoKo isn' going to do shit...even the half pint wannabe knows repercussions would be swift and severe....unless Obungles was still in office. He'd lead from behind, make some speech you'd whack off to and likely apologize

Forum List

Back