Ultimately, this is what should scare us with Trump.....

Interesting.

The left have no problem distancing Hillary from her supporters, we all KNOW that her supporters started this movement, yeah?

"The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction."

And yet. . . . The MSM doesn't seem to want to make a distinction between Trump and his lunatic fringe, the far right that he likewise needs. Just as her lunatic frigne does and says things she is not responsible for, shouldn't the same be said about him?

But no, every leftist on this board has been brainwashed to believe that the POTUS is a neo-Nazi and is responsible for the most vile things his supporters have done. Yet she remains blameless?

I think getting down to the root of Politifact is in order.

"Who pays for PolitiFact?
By Aaron Sharockman on Thursday, October 6th, 2011 at 01:42 p.m.

PolitiFact is a nonpartisan fact-checking website to sort out the truth in American politics. It is a project of the Tampa Bay Times, a publishing company based in St. Petersburg, Fla. The Tampa Bay Times is owned by The Poynter Institute, a nonprofit school for journalists.

You can view The Poynter Institute’s most-recent public financial disclosure form 990 here."
Inside the Meters: Who pays for PolitiFact? | PolitiFact

Let's go elsewhere to do some research. . . shall we?

George Soros Is Funding Facebook's "Third-Party Fact Checking" Organization Targeting "Fake News"
George Soros Is Funding Facebook's "Third-Party Fact Checking" Organization Targeting "Fake News"

"Well, not so much apparently. A quick review of Poynter's website reveals that the organization is funded by the who's who of leftist billionaires including George Soros' Open Society Foundations, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Google, and Ebay founder Pierre Omidyar's Omidyar Network. Well that seem fairly bipartisan, right?"
2016.12.16%20-%20Fake%20News_0.jpg

BTW, it should be noted that the NED is in bed with the CIA. :lmao:

MSNBC is better off using their original white supremacist web sites they used to attack Trump than to use George Soros' web site. At least white supremacists have a sliver of credibility. :p

Well, since I have to go,I want to "thank" Trump cult members for concluding that we have nothing to fear under a deranged orange moron's "leadership"......

The fault is ALL Hillary's,Obama's and sanity......LOL

When folks look back and wonder;

What was Trump's greatest accomplishment?

. . . he kept Hillary out of the White House

"Brilliant"....and someday, when you grow up....you'll [maybe] know that you lost TOO.....

Hey, I'm not the one with any illusions, I didn't vote, and I'm not on here always spreading bile day after day. I knew when there were no good choices, we all lost.

You think there is a good choice between this? Because nothing was more accurate than this. . .

925277e6b151350f3612cae9c182b8434c6d66e4ae3f611ada6002dab87c9fa9.jpg

You probably believed that if Trump had lost, you would be in good shape, eh? I realized that if he won, or lost, everyone still loses. The difference? I was disgusted that an obvious criminal since the days of Whitewater was allowed to run. . .

Apparently, you had no problem with that.

So far, I have been winning regularly as my investments have gone up with the stock market... If the bitch would of won, I would be taxed more for being a rich white guy...

I already knew from day one that when the Deep State gave us the choices that they did, WE ALL LOST. It was planned that way since they don't have any good solutions for the bankrupt state of the state, and all the corruption, but to keep it all for themselves, and refuse to fix what needs to be fixed.

The fact that you don't have a clue what is going on, and you just continue to parrot that propaganda is telling.
So far, I have done quite well, with President Trump in office. I have invested in the stock market and no complaints. If the bitch would of won, I would of been taxed to death as I am a rich white guy.

Good for you.

I am leery though, just be careful.

You do know it is a bubble, yes?

I has almost been ten years, and the Russians and Chinese will not leave their future in our hands again.

When the next one hits, there will be no bailouts, just bail ins. Those toxic MBS are still rotting on the books at the FED. It is a ticking time bomb.

By this juncture, after nine miserable months of a Trump regime, we know that domestic issues are in a quagmire.

BUT, what should scare us should be what Trump's inexperience and stupidity may usher in regarding North Korea.

Trump is just a taller version of Kim Jung Un.....narcissistic, reckless and a "deity" among a bunch of sycophants who would readily offer their loyalty to a charlatan above their oath to the welfare of the nation.

What Trump is doing regarding North Korea, is to challenge an equally crazed world leader (with nukes) in the same way that he bullied opponents in a real estate deal...........The problem, however, is that this orange idiot is gambling with our lives, rather than his own money.

He's been told by the Banker's that this is to be done.
He ordered the missile arming on our Cruisers
He just sent another Carrier to the area
He put all of the Troops in SK on High Alert
He ordered our Nuclear B-52's on 24 hour alert status
Both China and Russia are heavily staffed on NK northern borders.

Buckle up.

By this juncture, after nine miserable months of a Trump regime, we know that domestic issues are in a quagmire. What I tell you about making self-indulging fabrications followed by "we"? It only serves to show you're insecure and misleading.

BUT, what should scare us should be what Trump's inexperience and stupidity may usher in regarding North Korea. Neat

Trump is just a taller version of Kim Jung Un.....narcissistic, reckless and a "deity" among a bunch of sycophants who would readily offer their loyalty to a charlatan above their oath to the welfare of the nation. You're an eggplant that types. Not sure which is more valuable.

What Trump is doing regarding North Korea, is to challenge an equally crazed world leader (with nukes) in the same way that he bullied opponents in a real estate deal...........The problem, however, is that this orange idiot is gambling with our lives, rather than his own money. Neat.

By this juncture, after nine miserable months of a Trump regime, we know that domestic issues are in a quagmire.

BUT, what should scare us should be what Trump's inexperience and stupidity may usher in regarding North Korea.

Trump is just a taller version of Kim Jung Un.....narcissistic, reckless and a "deity" among a bunch of sycophants who would readily offer their loyalty to a charlatan above their oath to the welfare of the nation.

What Trump is doing regarding North Korea, is to challenge an equally crazed world leader (with nukes) in the same way that he bullied opponents in a real estate deal...........The problem, however, is that this orange idiot is gambling with our lives, rather than his own money.

No, what we do know now is that the clintons were colluding with russia under the O admin and mueller was looking the other way. Hypocrites. Its now time to fully investigate the fbi, mueller, and the clintons. THATS what we do know.

Will have to say what trump is doing with Iran & North Korea is like taking a stick in each hand and poking at two wasps nests. Would be very interested to know his plan, just poking them may not be wise.
There’s definitely no plan. Trump’s just bluffing left and right like a moron while the Neo-cons behind him salivate in hopes that North Korea or Iran react instead of calling Trump’s bluffs.

LOL. Trump is not bluffing, his predecessors were, that's why NK is on the verge of having nuclear weapons.

he took it from the national treasury, put it on pallets, put the pallets on a plane, and sent it to the Iranian regime

Very good....a "conclusion" that only a fucked up Tuna would reach after overdosing on FOX and Alex Jones.....Congrats....LOL

it happened, moron. Pallets of dollars and euros shipped from the USA to Iran by Obama--------------------as part of the nuclear "deal". Iran got money and nukes, we got nothing. Great deal, obozo.

By this juncture, after nine miserable months of a Trump regime, we know that domestic issues are in a quagmire. What I tell you about making self-indulging fabrications followed by "we"? It only serves to show you're insecure and misleading.

BUT, what should scare us should be what Trump's inexperience and stupidity may usher in regarding North Korea. Neat

Trump is just a taller version of Kim Jung Un.....narcissistic, reckless and a "deity" among a bunch of sycophants who would readily offer their loyalty to a charlatan above their oath to the welfare of the nation. You're an eggplant that types. Not sure which is more valuable.

What Trump is doing regarding North Korea, is to challenge an equally crazed world leader (with nukes) in the same way that he bullied opponents in a real estate deal...........The problem, however, is that this orange idiot is gambling with our lives, rather than his own money. Neat.

are you really that dumb? NK doesn't pose a threat to the USA. South Korea and Japan are somewhat at risk. But if the little fat dictator sends a missile toward US territory or our allies in the region, the missile will be taken out by one of our aegis ships. NK would cease to exist if there was an actual war, and it would only take a few minutes.

So then you must commend Trump for what the stock market has done, since he started right?

actually, the stock market rise under Trump CLEARLY points out that a tax cut to the wealthy is NOT needed....but that would take some fucking brain cells to figure out, which you do not have.
Why did you chose NOT to answer my question, but give me stupid LWNJ talking points?

because he is a gnat and gnats are really stupid

What should really scare us about NK is whether the generals can prevent this guy from blowing up something really big.

you act as if that's something new. Those conditions existed long before Trump and none of his predecessors did anything about it.

Forum List

Back