Unbelievable! Thirteen Year Old Is Framed and Arrested For Crime She Did Not Commit

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You know, call me crazy, but couldn't they have checked the IP address of the one impersonating her and find out if it was really her that way?

No it is not. I have been there myself. Put in the hoosegall over bull and it cost me 20 k in defense. Guess how much of that money and time I got back. Zero

Sorry to hear it,..you mean you were framed too?

Lol, you are dumb as a box of rocks. They have these things called juvenile detention centers. They are jails and many times they are worse than regular jail
You are stuck in the stone age retard. They ain't jailed first offence minors for decades.

Sorry to hear it,..you mean you were framed too?
Cops called it a case of mistaken identity but maybe framed. Don't know. Just moved on with life after the dismissal. Probably should have looked into what actually happened for lawsuit purposes but just moved on.

Cops called it a case of mistaken identity but maybe framed. Don't know. Just moved on with life after the dismissal. Probably should have looked into what actually happened for lawsuit purposes but just moved on.

That's probably for the better actually.

An arrest is not a conviction or even a charge of a criminal offense. Frequently, people arrested are never charged. If a person is suspected of a crime, they can be arrested and interviewed. If sufficient evidence exists to proceed with a charge, or further investigation is required, they will be release on bail pending a court hearing.

An arrest will remain on a police record but not be part of your criminal record.

If no charges are filed then the bail is cancelled.

Forum List

Back