Under Biden, the White House will be known as The Billionaires House

Trump asked for much of what came his way. You don't call large groups of people Son of a Bitch and not expect push back as president.

I'll just leave you with one word then......"Deplorables"

Not sure if you'll make the connection

Oh please. Just GET LOST with this shit. :auiqs.jpg: Did you pay attention to who originally filled Trump's cabinet posts...you know before most of them left and the position became "acting"?
Look, members of occupying the Swamp!!...that Trump himself help build over the years. Look, the wealthy control both parties. This isn't a shocker.
This is why Drain the Swamp was always nothing more than a bullshit campaign slogan to be repeated at pep rallies for the unwashed masses to chant.
Then the only answer is to go Castro/Stalin/Mao on them. But we will have something that may be worse when the blood dries.

Trump asked for much of what came his way. You don't call large groups of people Son of a Bitch and not expect push back as president.

I absolutely do and I said the same about Hillary.

In 2016 I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted Hillary to lose.

But in leaving you are showing you only want to condemn one side for things when that is hardly the case.

Here's the final tally of where tech billionaires donated for the 2020 election

Published Mon, Nov 2 2020•8:42 PM EST|Updated Fri, Nov 6 2020•6:53 AM EST

About 98% of political contributions from internet companies this cycle went to Democrats, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

Tech executives, rich from an 11-year bull market that's disproportionately benefited their industry, were among the top political donors in the 2020 cycle.

The
vast majority of that money went to getting President Donald Trump out of office and helping Democrats take control of the Senate.

===============
It is time to stop pretending that the US is somehow a democracy of the people.

When a group controls not only great wealth, but also the flow of information, that group rules, PERIOD!

Oh yes, the Main Stream Media is the same.

*looks at kushner*

*shakes head*

what the fuck? lol

Exactly why the founding fathers installed term limits. Once upon a time it was about serving the country, now it’s a lucrative profession, whereby a person of modest means could accumulate a massive fortune by selling his country out to the highest bidder. FYI the dims and pubs are both guilty, power corrupts. Face it the Congress is stacked with individuals incapable of making a living off their own God Given Talents.

You said "FYI the dims and pubs are both guilty, power corrupts"

I agree that its true, but 98% to defeat TRUMP is a stunning percentage

But in leaving you are showing you only want to condemn one side for things when that is hardly the case.

I have really looked far and wide to compare the sides.
I really have found that the left has done more wrong by a considerable if not insurmountable margin.

For the most part, the reason the Right doesn't get away with anything is that they are so openly ostracized, condemned and put on public trial over false allegations. Perhaps you are going by the Left media which has a massive advantage over the Right, which has little media voice.

Please point out the Republicans who have advocated attacking Democrats in public like Democrat Maxine Waters has done?

That you give the Left a pass on all they have done is biased
please enlighten me as to all the things you feel the Right has done.

Oh please. Just GET LOST with this shit. :auiqs.jpg: Did you pay attention to who originally filled Trump's cabinet posts...you know before most of them left and the position became "acting"?
Look, members of occupying the Swamp!!...that Trump himself help build over the years. Look, the wealthy control both parties. This isn't a shocker.
This is why Drain the Swamp was always nothing more than a bullshit campaign slogan to be repeated at pep rallies for the unwashed masses to chant.
Draining the swamp was a simplistic slogan designed to expose, hold accountable, and weed out the self serving and protective nature of those entrenched in federal and state bureaucracy. Once entrenched their set for life, just like teachers, policeman, fireman, and yes politicians that spend 40 plus years accomplishing nothing that reinforces and promoted the American experience.
The swamp feeds itself off the sweat that roles down the ass of those that actually produce.

Last edited:

I have really looked far and wide to compare the sides.
I really have found that the left has done more wrong by a considerable if not insurmountable margin.

Wrong is wrong. As long as you continue to vote for that, that's what you will always get.

For the most part, the reason the Right doesn't get away with anything is that they are so openly ostracized, condemned and put on public trial over false allegations.

Record Debt under Trump is not a false allegation.

Please point out the Republicans who have advocated attacking Democrats in public like Democrat Maxine Waters has done?

You will never learn will you?

That you give the Left a pass on all they have done is biased
please enlighten me as to all the things you feel the Right has done.

Talk about false allegations. You have no soap box to stand on.

The problem with that is the WH has long been the billionaire’s house, along with Congress and the entire federal bureaucracy.

True

We have a criminal federal government that is for sale. The billionaires bought it long ago, to the detriment of the people.

True

However don’t tell this obvious fact to conservatives. They can’t comprehend it.

All inclusive statements like this are too often incorrect.
"MANY" conservatives or "SOME" conservatives, but to suggest ALL conservatives are unaware is just ignorant
Yes SOME works for me. I recognize that not ALL cons are blind.

*looks at kushner*

*shakes head*

what the fuck? lol
---------------------------
I enjoy watching football, for one reason, its TRANPARENCY. One can see for themselves the plays, good or bad and even see mistakes made by the referees.

The people who are in any Administration are the players on the field.

Now, those who report on what happens in the Administration are the political referees

They can call-out fumbles, interceptions or Touchdowns. But it lacks the TRANSPARENCY of a football game and all the American people get are the political referees decisions.

Now when one political team has a 98% to 2% advantage with the referees, it brings into question the integrity of the calls that are made.

They will fumigate after Trump leaves to get rid of the stink.
Democrats hate the smell of winning eh? Not surprising.......

1605464916938.png

1605464944049.png

The problem with that is the WH has long been the billionaire’s house, along with Congress and the entire federal bureaucracy.

True

We have a criminal federal government that is for sale. The billionaires bought it long ago, to the detriment of the people.

True

However don’t tell this obvious fact to conservatives. They can’t comprehend it.

All inclusive statements like this are too often incorrect.
"MANY" conservatives or "SOME" conservatives, but to suggest ALL conservatives are unaware is just ignorant
Yes SOME works for me. I recognize that not ALL cons are blind.
So gipper how did point out the obvious work out for ya? Found out how illiterate people were? People telling us how to think when they do not even know basic history like a a non violent coup. Thashit just happened not long ago and they never heard of it. Amazing can we even call this civilization? We are in a race toward stupidity

You can argue all you want but this nation has always been divided by class. That's just the way it is. Not good nor bad ain't the way it is and different classes live differently and don't really have much to do with each other. Simy a fact. Again not good nor bad.

Seriously, the White House may revert to its former name of "Executive Mansion."

There are people who are truly offended by the W-word.

President Biden says that he wants to heal this nation, so I would not be astonished if he decides to rename the place.

Forum List

Back