Understanding Christianity

I am fascinated boys-----can someone clear this up for me. WHO ARE THE "CRUCIFIERS"
and who are the murderers and who are the murdered of the fourth century? Who are the
fourth century crucifiers who must be brought to justice (now??) etc. Please define your
terms ------I lost it somewhere

weather-----IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? you agree and its FUNNY? -----WHO ARE THESE
MYSTERY MEN? I tried google but nothing happened
The voices in his head is your answer. You're asking a pscho to explain his rants. Remember - this is a guy who KNOWS the New Testament was not written in the first century.

Care to explain this?

Genesis 3:8New International Version (NIV)

View attachment 147682

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 3:8-9 - New International Version

Not spirit, physical. You cannot hide from spirit. God didn't know where they were and that is why he asked. A spirit God would have known where they were.

In Hebrew, "Where are you?" (Ayeka?) is the shortest question in the Bible. It also goes deeper than you, a modern twenty-first American, appears able to readily discern. What did it mean to ancient Hebrews? Rabbis explain that the question is not meant for God to identify where Adam was in the garden. The question was meant for Adam to identify where he (Adam) was in his life. Adam responds he is afraid...and naked...and in hiding from God. (Which God is well aware of. Rabbis teach the question was for Adam's edification, not for God's.)

I have had personal experiences too and LOVE to discuss them. I have a hard time FINDING
people who were interested in my personal experiences-----people----even relatives have been
known to roll their eyes and even WALK AWAY---when I begin to RELATE..........

I would be interested. I would not way away.

I am fascinated boys-----can someone clear this up for me. WHO ARE THE "CRUCIFIERS"
and who are the murderers and who are the murdered of the fourth century? Who are the
fourth century crucifiers who must be brought to justice (now??) etc. Please define your

weather-----IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? you agree and its FUNNY? -----WHO ARE THESE
The voices in his head is your answer. You're asking a pscho to explain his rants. Remember - this is a guy who KNOWS the New Testament was not written in the first century.

It wasn't. There were writings by some people -----probably in the first century. It is likely that
the guy named PAUL wrote some stuff and another mysterious person named Matthew-----and
then there is a mystery source called "Q" ----written stuff------but the book itself was not pieced together
until ---------until Constantine came on the scene. Especially mysterious as to time, place and person (s)
is stuff attributed to JOHN (might just as well be called 'john doe') Luke was not even there and did
not speak either Aramaic or Hebrew (if he was actually a greek physician) but somehow seems to quote Jesus-----of course ---another problem is -----no one really knows who Luke is. I certainly don't

It wasn't. There were writings by some people -----probably in the first century. It is likely that
the guy named PAUL wrote some stuff and another mysterious person named Matthew-----and
then there is a mystery source called "Q" ----written stuff------but the book itself was not pieced together
until ---------until Constantine came on the scene. Especially mysterious as to time, place and person (s)
is stuff attributed to JOHN (might just as well be called 'john doe') Luke was not even there and did
not speak either Aramaic or Hebrew (if he was actually a greek physician) but somehow seems to quote Jesus-----of course ---another problem is -----no one really knows who Luke is. I certainly don't
Ah, a Catholic I see.

So you're saying that you have no proof but will believe anyways. Kudos to you for being able to suspend reality in a core part of your life, I am unable to do so, I need something real to go on.

I have several personal experiences that cannot be proven, but are true none-the-less. All I can do is testify to the reality of God. I cannot "prove" it. Anyway, my experiences, while of great value to me, are useless to you. Seek. Knock. The promises are true.
So give me an example of your god experience.

Ah, a Catholic I see.

you see a catholic? does he know?

So you're saying that you have no proof but will believe anyways. Kudos to you for being able to suspend reality in a core part of your life, I am unable to do so, I need something real to go on.

I have several personal experiences that cannot be proven, but are true none-the-less. All I can do is testify to the reality of God. I cannot "prove" it. Anyway, my experiences, while of great value to me, are useless to you. Seek. Knock. The promises are true.
upload_2017-9-5_15-25-37.png

Zero evolutionary explanation as to why you stop in your tracks at such a sight.

Zero evolutionary explanation why you would stop in your tracks at such a sound or bother creating it.

upload_2017-9-5_15-28-48.png

Zero evolutionary explanation why anyone smiles.

Last edited:
It'll give me an idea of what to look for, or at least what you guys consider a god experience. Don't have to be really specific, just like a car hit you and you saw god...

Look for God not for my experiences. Look for God. In the tiny things. In hindsight. My testimony is that He is real and worth your time.

No reason to.
It'll give me an idea of what to look for, or at least what you guys consider a god experience. Don't have to be really specific, just like a car hit you and you saw god...
I will tell you my one funniest God experience. It was hilarious. If you have read the Bible you know God has a great sense of humor.

After the 07 wildfires I spent every weekend helping people sift thru the rubble of their leveled homes. Every day I would come home looking like a coal miner. The team I was with would start by asking the homeowner what they hoped to recover and approximately where was it. Then we would pray and then get started sifting. One lady just wanted her wedding ring from her late husband. It was the only thing found in the entire home that was not melted.

Another home the homeowner just said whatever you can find. I only found one usable thing in the entire house - a coffee cup that said "King of All That I Own"

But that was not it.

After weeks of doing this, while sifting rubble I heard a clear distinct voice saying "You are finished, go home." After a few seconds of wow I looked at my watch, it was 11. So I figured I would work an hour then tell the team I'm dropping out during lunch. Couple of minutes later I have something stuck to the bottom of my shoe from the rubble. I scrap my foot to try to remove it. It is stuck. So I look down at my shoe and there is a 4 inch nail coming up straight out of the top of my shoe. Right in the center just below the shoe laces. My first thought was this is going to really hurt. Then I started to wiggle my foot. Still no pain. I take off my shoe. The nail had gone up at an angle to miss my foot and still go thru my shoe.

Moral of the story learned - when God says do something, you do it immediately. It only cost me a pair of shoes to learn that one.

Look for God not for my experiences. Look for God. In the tiny things. In hindsight. My testimony is that He is real and worth your time.
What does that mean? Like what?

No reason to.
I will tell you my one funniest God experience. It was hilarious. If you have read the Bible you know God has a great sense of humor.

After the 07 wildfires I spent every weekend helping people sift thru the rubble of their leveled homes. Every day I would come home looking like a coal miner. The team I was with would start by asking the homeowner what they hoped to recover and approximately where was it. Then we would pray and then get started sifting. One lady just wanted her wedding ring from her late husband. It was the only thing found in the entire home that was not melted.

Another home the homeowner just said whatever you can find. I only found one usable thing in the entire house - a coffee cup that said "King of All That I Own"

But that was not it.

After weeks of doing this, while sifting rubble I heard a clear distinct voice saying "You are finished, go home." After a few seconds of wow I looked at my watch, it was 11. So I figured I would work an hour then tell the team I'm dropping out during lunch. Couple of minutes later I have something stuck to the bottom of my shoe from the rubble. I scrap my foot to try to remove it. It is stuck. So I look down at my shoe and there is a 4 inch nail coming up straight out of the top of my shoe. Right in the center just below the shoe laces. My first thought was this is going to really hurt. Then I started to wiggle my foot. Still no pain. I take off my shoe. The nail had gone up at an angle to miss my foot and still go thru my shoe.

Moral of the story learned - when God says do something, you do it immediately. It only cost me a pair of shoes to learn that one.
Geez, hate to say it, but as a god experience, that's really quite lame.

No reason to.

But that was not it.

Geez, hate to say it, but as a god experience, that's really quite lame.
I know. Some get a glimpse of heaven, I get a hole in my shoe.

But I can't complain.

The biggest problem I see in your own search is that you are determined to test God's existence and have Him prove His existence. This despite the fact we are forewarned not to test God. This is not to protect God, it is to protect us from a fruitless endeavor. God will come to us--but He's not going to perform for us on a test--or on a stage. He is an expert on not letting His left hand know what His right hand is doing. He does not blow His own horn.

The biggest problem I see in your own search is that you are determined to test God's existence and have Him prove His existence. This despite the fact we are forewarned not to test God. This is not to protect God, it is to protect us from a fruitless endeavor. God will come to us--but He's not going to perform for us on a test--or on a stage. He is an expert on not letting His left hand know what His right hand is doing. He does not blow His own horn.
Wtf are you talking about?

This illustrates the problem. Unless some non-believers can poke fun at fairy tales and an invisible Big Guy, they have no other insight into God, faith, and religion. I'm trying to present the realities of faith and the narrow way one has to find (or luck into). Some cannot see past the Modern American English presentation of Scripture, and cannot understand a people who lived in an entirely different culture in an entirely different era and who spoke an entirely different language that often times doesn't translate well into English. Therefore we end up with modern Americans totally befuddled by what God said.

This illustrates the problem. Unless some non-believers can poke fun at fairy tales and an invisible Big Guy, they have no other insight into God, faith, and religion. I'm trying to present the realities of faith and the narrow way one has to find (or luck into). Some cannot see past the Modern American English presentation of Scripture, and cannot understand a people who lived in an entirely different culture in an entirely different era and who spoke an entirely different language that often times doesn't translate well into English. Therefore we end up with modern Americans totally befuddled by what God said.
But god didn't say anything, the bible was written by men.

But god didn't say anything, the bible was written by men.

Yes. Inspired by God, written by man. It is an account of God's interactions with man. People who have these interactions (experiences) of God put them in writing.

Forum List

Back