Understanding Christianity

Every been to the torture rooms of the God hating KGB, Pol Pot and Hitler?

I have. Atheists have murdered over 65 million of their own citizens in the last century.
Every been to the torture rooms of the God hating KGB, Pol Pot and Hitler?

I have. Atheists have murdered over 65 million of their own citizens in the last century.

^^^ your response to the below quote ...

were their atrocities ever through history corrected at the time there might be a discussion that is not the case each generation that follows, induced by the 4th century christian bible is led down the same path of evil by the books forgeries and underlying deliberate deceitfulness. you are one of them.

their book is written by the 1st century crucifiers, until they are brought to Justice christianity will remain a forsaken and false religion ...

you are no different than what you describe as happening over a few decades in response to unrelated matters of economics with the similarity in most cases in response against the veiled perpetrators that represented scriptural religious doctrine including christianity to commit their crimes.

the difference is those you have faulted no longer exist and their ways have been remedied that is not the case of the 4th century crucifiers that to this day have not been brought to Justice and who continue to covet the 1st century events they have never represented.

try again crucifier, reread your duplicitous book for its battle against Good and the Free Spirit from where you are there seems little in the way of your ever becoming anything else. christian.
So the people who were murdered were murderers?

This is hilarious. What looney website did you find to get this comedy from?

speaking of Noah, that is correct and you are one of them, christian, Idolatry as well is forbidden ... is the only sense I could make of your response. -

and no the depiction in your 4th century book of deceit of other creatures being killed is a lie.
Ah, and what else did the voices in your head tell you?

recorded history reveals the insincerity required for a 4th century christian to maintain their delusion of a religion they are unable to remedy themselves. their demise will be the resurrection prescribed by the 1st century events to again traverse the true path in hopes for attaining Remission to the Everlasting.
Yet you still refuse to backup your delusional fantasy.

God did prevent death. But we chose that we wanted to die.
Only terminally ill people choose to die. Wtf are you talking about?
Man was designed to live forever. But we rebelled and chose death.
Total nonsense. You need to get a grip on reality, brah.
Adam was told he would surely die if he ate that fruit. So he ate it. You would to.
Total made up myth with no foundation whatsoever. Maybe you need some super strong coffee to wake you up.

Anyways, god told Adam not to bang the chick and when he did, Adam was banished from Eden. Sounds totally gay to me.
Thinking the works of Bach derived from an explosion is what is delusional.

How is that god communicating with him so that he increases his life insurance? :cuckoo:

Christian friend of mine was a retired Lt. Colonel in the Marines. He did two tours in Vietnam. We had talks, and one thing that really bothered him even decades later was the men who said they were going to die and ended up dying on the next mission. My buddy took it personally that he had failed as their commander to keep their attitude from going in that direction thus causing their death. I could tell it had been eating him up for decades. I told him, Ray, maybe God told them what was ahead. That helped him a lot.

I believe is some cases God gives us insight into the future so we can prepare.
Why would god tell them that they're going to die? :cuckoo:
Wouldn't god simply prevent the death from happening by putting him in another situation?
There are so many reports of dead people witnessing events after they die that many emergency rooms have put things in the room to see if people describe them. To date no one has, but only primarily because in every event the dead person is watching their body and what is going on around it, not looking around the room.
That's the brain dying. Get a grip.

Christian friend of mine was a retired Lt. Colonel in the Marines. He did two tours in Vietnam. We had talks, and one thing that really bothered him even decades later was the men who said they were going to die and ended up dying on the next mission. My buddy took it personally that he had failed as their commander to keep their attitude from going in that direction thus causing their death. I could tell it had been eating him up for decades. I told him, Ray, maybe God told them what was ahead. That helped him a lot.

I believe is some cases God gives us insight into the future so we can prepare.
Wouldn't god simply prevent the death from happening by putting him in another situation?
There are so many reports of dead people witnessing events after they die that many emergency rooms have put things in the room to see if people describe them. To date no one has, but only primarily because in every event the dead person is watching their body and what is going on around it, not looking around the room.
A dead brain describes events and people accurately? That why medical professionals believe so much they have taken steps investigating these events?
Does self delusion provide you comfort?

^^^ your response to the below quote ...

were their atrocities ever through history corrected at the time there might be a discussion that is not the case each generation that follows, induced by the 4th century christian bible is led down the same path of evil by the books forgeries and underlying deliberate deceitfulness. you are one of them.

their book is written by the 1st century crucifiers, until they are brought to Justice christianity will remain a forsaken and false religion ...

you are no different than what you describe as happening over a few decades in response to unrelated matters of economics with the similarity in most cases in response against the veiled perpetrators that represented scriptural religious doctrine including christianity to commit their crimes.

the difference is those you have faulted no longer exist and their ways have been remedied that is not the case of the 4th century crucifiers that to this day have not been brought to Justice and who continue to covet the 1st century events they have never represented.

try again crucifier, reread your duplicitous book for its battle against Good and the Free Spirit from where you are there seems little in the way of your ever becoming anything else. christian.

speaking of Noah, that is correct and you are one of them, christian, Idolatry as well is forbidden ... is the only sense I could make of your response. -

and no the depiction in your 4th century book of deceit of other creatures being killed is a lie.

recorded history reveals the insincerity required for a 4th century christian to maintain their delusion of a religion they are unable to remedy themselves. their demise will be the resurrection prescribed by the 1st century events to again traverse the true path in hopes for attaining Remission to the Everlasting.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

it is you who voluntarily is delusional by worshiping a forgery ... one that is irreconcilable, that will remain for you a barrier from ever attaining the Everlasting.

Man was designed to live forever. But we rebelled and chose death.
Total nonsense. You need to get a grip on reality, brah.
Adam was told he would surely die if he ate that fruit. So he ate it. You would to.
Total made up myth with no foundation whatsoever. Maybe you need some super strong coffee to wake you up.

Anyways, god told Adam not to bang the chick and when he did, Adam was banished from Eden. Sounds totally gay to me.
Thinking the works of Bach derived from an explosion is what is delusional.
I accept that we don't yet know how and why everything happened... (I'm agnostic). You on the other hand, pretend that you know because you read it in a book of fiction. But hey, I'm cool with you living in your fantasy world, as long as you don't hurt anyone... We're just talking here. I just find it really astounding that people can believe something, and when you call them on it, they have no logical or substantive response to offer. Amazing.

So you agree that god never said anything of what is attributed to him in the bible. Good for you.

Not at all what I said. I said humans recorded their experiences with God.
You agree that god never said anything and that it's just humans who wrote down what they wanted to.
Is that how people predicted events that occurred in the future?
Like I said, give me a real example of what you're talking about. So far, nothing.

A dead brain describes events and people accurately? That why medical professionals believe so much they have taken steps investigating these events?
I didn't say dead, I said dying. Or possibly near death type of thing...

So you agree that god never said anything of what is attributed to him in the bible. Good for you.

Not at all what I said. I said humans recorded their experiences with God.
You agree that god never said anything and that it's just humans who wrote down what they wanted to.
Is that how people predicted events that occurred in the future?
Like I said, give me a real example of what you're talking about. So far, nothing.
I don't do Vulcan mindmelds. I gave you the links. I don't think you want to know.

I think doctors know what dead is.

Care to explain this?

Genesis 3:8New International Version (NIV)

View attachment 147682

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 3:8-9 - New International Version

Not spirit, physical. You cannot hide from spirit. God didn't know where they were and that is why he asked. A spirit God would have known where they were.

In Hebrew, "Where are you?" (Ayeka?) is the shortest question in the Bible. It also goes deeper than you, a modern twenty-first American, appears able to readily discern. What did it mean to ancient Hebrews? Rabbis explain that the question is not meant for God to identify where Adam was in the garden. The question was meant for Adam to identify where he (Adam) was in his life. Adam responds he is afraid...and naked...and in hiding from God. (Which God is well aware of. Rabbis teach the question was for Adam's edification, not for God's.)
The Bible is infinitely spinnable as is politics. It is one of the reasons we have so many versions now.

Spin harder, cuz your post is a fail.

And tell us how the dying see with closed eyes.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

it is you who voluntarily is delusional by worshiping a forgery ... one that is irreconcilable, that will remain for you a barrier from ever attaining the Everlasting.
Still no links. Yep, you're delusional.

So you're saying that you have no proof but will believe anyways. Kudos to you for being able to suspend reality in a core part of your life, I am unable to do so, I need something real to go on.

I have several personal experiences that cannot be proven, but are true none-the-less. All I can do is testify to the reality of God. I cannot "prove" it. Anyway, my experiences, while of great value to me, are useless to you. Seek. Knock. The promises are true.
So give me an example of your god experience.
View attachment 147704
Zero evolutionary explanation as to why you stop in your tracks at such a sight.

Zero evolutionary explanation why you would stop in your tracks at such a sound or bother creating it.

View attachment 147706
Zero evolutionary explanation why anyone smiles.

Nonsense. Evolution created the concept of beauty. Since I do not believe in God, you claim I should not be able to see and hear and feel beauty?

Babies do not know God yet. They smile anyway.

God did not create comedy either, but you make me laugh.

What does that mean? Like what?

The biggest problem I see in your own search is that you are determined to test God's existence and have Him prove His existence. This despite the fact we are forewarned not to test God. This is not to protect God, it is to protect us from a fruitless endeavor. God will come to us--but He's not going to perform for us on a test--or on a stage. He is an expert on not letting His left hand know what His right hand is doing. He does not blow His own horn.
If we are not allowed to test God, then he must be hiding something.

This is probably why he has abandoned us. We will have very tough questions for the media interview. Lucy gots a lot of splainin to do.

What does that mean? Like what?

The biggest problem I see in your own search is that you are determined to test God's existence and have Him prove His existence. This despite the fact we are forewarned not to test God. This is not to protect God, it is to protect us from a fruitless endeavor. God will come to us--but He's not going to perform for us on a test--or on a stage. He is an expert on not letting His left hand know what His right hand is doing. He does not blow His own horn.
Wtf are you talking about?
No idea. Supposedly the entire reason for sending Jesus was to fulfill our test and answer all the questions (besides to die for Original Sin). "You want miracles, I've got miracles".

So you're saying that you have no proof but will believe anyways. Kudos to you for being able to suspend reality in a core part of your life, I am unable to do so, I need something real to go on.

I have several personal experiences that cannot be proven, but are true none-the-less. All I can do is testify to the reality of God. I cannot "prove" it. Anyway, my experiences, while of great value to me, are useless to you. Seek. Knock. The promises are true.
So give me an example of your god experience.
View attachment 147704
Zero evolutionary explanation as to why you stop in your tracks at such a sight.

Zero evolutionary explanation why you would stop in your tracks at such a sound or bother creating it.

View attachment 147706
Zero evolutionary explanation why anyone smiles.

Nonsense. Evolution created the concept of beauty. Since I do not believe in God, you claim I should not be able to see and hear and feel beauty?

Babies do not know God yet. They smile anyway.

God did not create comedy either, but you make me laugh.

Evolution has no answer for why people think art is created, we see beauty, we create and love music.

Nor does evolution explain why we have 20 muscles in our faces to express emotion when every other species gets along fine without it.

Wtf are you talking about?

This illustrates the problem. Unless some non-believers can poke fun at fairy tales and an invisible Big Guy, they have no other insight into God, faith, and religion. I'm trying to present the realities of faith and the narrow way one has to find (or luck into). Some cannot see past the Modern American English presentation of Scripture, and cannot understand a people who lived in an entirely different culture in an entirely different era and who spoke an entirely different language that often times doesn't translate well into English. Therefore we end up with modern Americans totally befuddled by what God said.
Well, when you believers define the Bible as the unfailable word of a perfect and eternal God, you kinda ask for it.

Added to God's todo list if he gets brave enough to return

1) Bible in clear modern English

Forum List

Back