Understanding the Mentality and World View of the Christian Fundamentalist

I could tell from the clown face that it was a stupid OP. Then I read it and knew it was a stupid OP. The percentage of Christians willing to do these kinds of acts can not exceed the moral less atheists that do horrendous acts of violence.
You provided no facts for your pointless and cliched' "moral less atheists" because it's indefensible. Atheism is not a moral code and with regard to the history of religions and the atrocities they have committed in furtherance of their gawds, religions are hardly an example of morality.
Here. Atheist Greatest Mass Murderers - Crossroads of Religion - tribe.net
I could tell from the clown face that it was a stupid OP. Then I read it and knew it was a stupid OP. The percentage of Christians willing to do these kinds of acts can not exceed the moral less atheists that do horrendous acts of violence.
You provided no facts for your pointless and cliched' "moral less atheists" because it's indefensible. Atheism is not a moral code and with regard to the history of religions and the atrocities they have committed in furtherance of their gawds, religions are hardly an example of morality.
Good for you . You know how to cut and paste. Unfortunately, you're just too lazy to actually look past you're own ignorance and understand the facts.

Why is it always Atheists vs Christians Page 27 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
your... not you're... It's not my ignorance. It's the fact that someone who does not believe in a deity is much more likely to be a mass murderer.
That's as nonsensical as your usual prattle.

Interesting, huh? I gave you a comparison of the numbers and you religious wack jobs are the "winners" in the dead body count.
Have you not looked at studies of religious people vs non religious? They're healthier and happier. If that isn't enough for you then I don't know what you want from religion. I give you permission to continue on with your ignorant views of religion though.

Good for you . You know how to cut and paste. Unfortunately, you're just too lazy to actually look past you're own ignorance and understand the facts.

Why is it always Atheists vs Christians Page 27 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
your... not you're... It's not my ignorance. It's the fact that someone who does not believe in a deity is much more likely to be a mass murderer.

Interesting, huh? I gave you a comparison of the numbers and you religious wack jobs are the "winners" in the dead body count.
Have you not looked at studies of religious people vs non religious? They're healthier and happier. If that isn't enough for you then I don't know what you want from religion. I give you permission to continue on with your ignorant views of religion though.
That was quite a dance. I understand you're embarrassed at your previous attempts at denigrating those evil non-religionists was a bust. I'm sure you found it shocking that the religious entities are the greatest mass murderers. You can thank me for educating you. Gawd knows somebody has to do it.

Only you are responsible for posting failed arguments.

Unless I misread the OP it was all about the fear that drives and controls fundamentalists. When their motivation is fear based then whatever they are offering is not based on a "sincere desire to help you". Instead it is out of fear that you will end up in whatever they imagine hell might be like. So no, it is not "beautiful and wonderful" to want others to share your own fears.

And no, I am not "slamming the shit out of them" and neither is the OP. Instead it is a perfectly rational and logical examination of the fear based motivations driving those who are fundamentalists.

Personally I am tolerant of all theists up to the point where they violate the Constitutional rights of others to be free from their religion. Unfortunately it is usually the fundamentalists who cross that line because they emote rather than think rationally.

Earlier when I posted about rigid intolerance being the motivation for killing in the name of the deity that applies just as much to the Christian fundamentalists in this nation murdering doctors and bombing abortion clinics as it does to suicide terrorists strapping bombs to themselves.

That is unacceptable and does need to be called out for what it is IMO. Those are criminal acts and no amount of fundamentalist beliefs can justify them.
Unless I misread the OP it was all about the fear that drives and controls fundamentalists. When their motivation is fear based then whatever they are offering is not based on a "sincere desire to help you". Instead it is out of fear that you will end up in whatever they imagine hell might be like. So no, it is not "beautiful and wonderful" to want others to share your own fears.

And no, I am not "slamming the shit out of them" and neither is the OP. Instead it is a perfectly rational and logical examination of the fear based motivations driving those who are fundamentalists.

Personally I am tolerant of all theists up to the point where they violate the Constitutional rights of others to be free from their religion. Unfortunately it is usually the fundamentalists who cross that line because they emote rather than think rationally.

Earlier when I posted about rigid intolerance being the motivation for killing in the name of the deity that applies just as much to the Christian fundamentalists in this nation murdering doctors and bombing abortion clinics as it does to suicide terrorists strapping bombs to themselves.

That is unacceptable and does need to be called out for what it is IMO. Those are criminal acts and no amount of fundamentalist beliefs can justify them.

Hitler, Hirohito, Mussolini, the Inquisitors, and Stalin the seminary boy all such you are wrong.

That was quite a dance. I understand you're embarrassed at your previous attempts at denigrating those evil non-religionists was a bust. I'm sure you found it shocking that the religious entities are the greatest mass murderers. You can thank me for educating you. Gawd knows somebody has to do it.

I didn't re post what I put before because I already made my point. Atheists are responsible for more mass murder. Get over it bro.

I didn't re post what I put before because I already made my point. Atheists are responsible for more mass murder. Get over it bro.
And I refuted your pointless claim with data you can verify yourself.

Denial on your part is not uncommon for the religiously addled.

Hitler, Hirohito, Mussolini, the Inquisitors, and Stalin the seminary boy all such you are wrong.
Jozef Stalin 23,000,000 Million
Adolf Hitler 12,000,000 Million
Mao Ze-Dong 49-78,000,000 Million
Kim Il Sung 1.6 million – Sungism
Hideki Tojo 5,000,000 Million -
Pol Pot 1,700,000 Million

Just because they went to seminary school doesn't mean they were religious at all. They were atheists. Many people have had religious up bringings. That doesn't necessarily make them religious.

You really didn't refute anything at all.

Yeah. I gave you the facts. You're just too ignorant to understand facts.

Yet another of the religious extremists who is too ignorant to understand facts.

I looked at them. You didn't use facts at all.

I looked at them. You didn't use facts at all.
You didn't look at them. You don't know the facts.

Your point is flawed so, yeah, it is in play.

Jozef Stalin 23,000,000 Million
Adolf Hitler 12,000,000 Million
Mao Ze-Dong 49-78,000,000 Million
Kim Il Sung 1.6 million – Sungism
Hideki Tojo 5,000,000 Million -
Pol Pot 1,700,000 Million

Just because they went to seminary school doesn't mean they were religious at all. They were atheists. Many people have had religious up bringings. That doesn't necessarily make them religious.
Just because you say they were atheist does not mean they were. Tojo was certainly religious, as you well know, and so was the Emperor. You ducked the Roman Catholic Inquisition.

You did not use facts, only your opinion, and such mine is based on common knowledge, you lose yet again.

Your point is flawed so, yeah, it is in play.
The point whizzed past you, as usual. Your religious extremism is no excuse for willful ignorance. Well, actually, maybe your religious extremism is the cause of your ignorance.

Right, let's run our lives by Dahmer's Rules.

Sweet suffering Mother of God.

Forum List

Back