Unemployment falls to 8.3%

Does anyone actually believe unemployments at 8.3%..?

That's just crazy talk...

You would have to want to be lied to.. to even consider it...:cuckoo:

Unemployment is 8.3 because the government says so.

Yes it is.

Your only defense is to lie about the truth.

Really who said so? The government? Isn't this an election year and isn't obama going to run for re-election? Those numbers do not match with reality.

The gov't says they weren't shipping weapons to Mexico.
The gov't supported "Freedom Fighters" in Libya that turned out to be Al Qaida.
The gov't denies it helps grow opium in Afghanistan.
The Federal Reserve is making secret loans to the EU.
Obama said he wasn't going to sign NDAA right before he signed it.
And now the gov't says the unemployment rate is 8.3%.

How many more lies are you all gonna' take? I guess things have to get really uncomfortable for you before that happens.

Well, it's coming.

How many more lies are you all gonna' take? I guess things have to get really uncomfortable for you before that happens.

Well, it's coming.

That's exactly it.

Well, it's coming.

That's exactly it.

No, it's not.

I find the term growing to be an overstatement. We are in recovery, a very slow one.

I find the term growing to be an overstatement. We are in recovery, a very slow one.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

But all you guys have left is deny reality.

It's is what you're good at.

Snails run a faster 100 sprint than this economy is moving.

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

First President To Never Witness More Than 4% GDP Growth
Bond downgrade
Chevy Volt
Solyndra

In its latest report, the CBO has downgraded its expectations and now projects just 2.3% GDP growth for 2011, and just 2.7% for 2012.

It rather sad how the Left wants to turn a D performance into A
considering what they have to work with

you can't blame them

Last edited:

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

So what? What does any of THAT have to do with the economy the GOP wants for America???????

The GOP wants to turn around the economy... Doesn't THAT mean they want to reverse the gains on your list???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GDP has been growing since 2009. I think it was revised to lower than first reported
The stock market has doubled since 2009. You sound like a cheerleader for those evil stock brokers
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009. America's credit rating was down graded
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009. Service sector jobs are not a good indicator of a healthy economy
Auto sales are up. No they aren't
Retail sales are up. Kmart and Sears closed how many stores during the holiday season?
Home sales are up. New Home sales at an all time low
Unemployment is down. What kind of jobs caused the =drop Solyandor type jobs?

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world. GM built a plant in Mexico

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq. What does this have to do with the economy being in the shitter

The rebound will come when the mortgage back load has been eliminated.

A long time before we days like the nineties again.

Those who prepared for this are doing very well. Those who got greedy and over extended their common sense with an even longer reach, well, they are going to pay for a long time.

the mortgage back load won't end until the gov. stops meddling ala the FHA who has now taken over from F&F since the heat is on them.

and you've got it backwards;

those who didn't prepare to be butt raped to pay for those that didn't prepare or do simple addition well, will suffer for a long long time.

see the difference there?

This was a good employment number, not a great one. It takes about 125,000 new jobs just to keep up with population growth each month. That means we created roughly 120,000 jobs that helped bring down the unemployment number. The US economy has created almost 3 million jobs in the last two years. That means we only need another 7 million to get back to where we were in 2008 when the boi-king was annointed......woo - fucking- hoo....

020412-01.jpg

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

All numbers operating at lower levels than pre2009 Chris. Fail.

This was a good employment number, not a great one. It takes about 125,000 new jobs just to keep up with population growth each month. That means we created roughly 120,000 jobs that helped bring down the unemployment number. The US economy has created almost 3 million jobs in the last two years. That means we only need another 7 million to get back to where we were in 2008 when the boi-king was annointed......woo - fucking- hoo....

020412-01.jpg

Heh....that was almost an honest post.

020412-01.jpg

hummm:eusa_think: the unemployment number went down 2 tenths.....for 120k net jobs.....so, to get to a flat 5%, how many jobs have to be created, 1.9 million? how many unemployed are there? the numbers seem kind of screwy to me...;)

Last edited:

020412-01.jpg

Heh....that was almost an honest post.

:eusa_eh:what was dishonest about it?

Forum List

Back