Unequal distribution of wealth

It would seem to me as if many had very good years during that time making money. Why should it be taxed away from them to support those who didn't do as well?

How come the rich should get a bigger share of the pie than those who are poorer?

Why should the "poor" have their eyes on someones else's piece of pie? Why should the anyone share their pie if it rightfully theirs?

Sharing is something you do voluntary. If your pie taken away from you and given to others against your will...that is stealing.

Why do the rich have their eye on someone's piece of the pie? Why should the rich be able to steal worker's wages and benefits?

Sharing is something you do voluntarily. When the rich take wages and benefits of the poor workers that is stealing from their pie.

If you believe that you must be suffering mental illness. You get what you pay for? where and when?

Please dont forget all about the people who get and don't pay a cent for anything or work for anything.

Exactly. They think they are entitled just because they are born here.

fuck off. you add nothing. go hang out with revere the sock puppet spam bot

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/141370-the-new-grand-inquisitor-usmb-revere.html

Please dont forget all about the people who get and don't pay a cent for anything or work for anything.

Exactly. They think they are entitled just because they are born here.

fuck off. you add nothing. go hang out with revere the sock puppet spam bot

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/141370-the-new-grand-inquisitor-usmb-revere.html

:lol:

You are in no position to demand a fucking thing...and there you go making it about *ME* again. You just don't learn do you? :lol:

yeah, the sweat equity of trust funds, corporate profits, accumulation of wealth through financial instruments like the ones that brought the world economies to their knees?

Not ALL wealthy get their wealth like that.

that's why a few thousand people have kept the 'death tax' alive as an issue, eh?

Wealth is a relative term. But there is earned income and then there is other income.
And what? Are you saying that you don't have problem with the wealthy per say, but the WAY that some got their wealth?

If you believe that you must be suffering mental illness. You get what you pay for? where and when?

You talking about babies on formula?

Would you idiots cease with the heart strings theng already? Tell you what asswipe. Those that have children that cannot support them deserve what they get.

This society shouldn't be supporting BROOD MARES.

CLEAR?

The EPA ran all the industry out of this country that was remotely dangerous. All the Labor Department does is force unionization on whatever menial work is left.
Which industries were run out of the country by the EPA?
Steel, smelting, heavy manufacturing, a lot of mining (I remember the insanity over the Crandon Mine), Power generation (I'm talking REAL power generation, not bullshit 'green' fucking around), smelting...

and that's just a short list.

Would you idiots cease with the heart strings theng already? Tell you what asswipe. Those that have children that cannot support them deserve what they get.

CLEAR?

If you are going to answer the question TWAT, answer the pukes riddle. All I can do is guess at who hasn't worked, who doesn't pay a cent, doesn't work for anything, and yet gets. What conclusion do you arrive at TWAT?? You imbeciles are so into yourself you can see your own tonsils.

Last edited:

and if we cut all the programs they get monies from you'd save a dollar or two at most. but seriously, all the people who do not work? have a number/percentage? number of people who pay nothing? I guess they don't pay sales taxes or state fees either?

everyone pays something, even the illegals. cherry picking should be beneath you. :lol:

Don't be ridiculous...either of you for that matter! :)

Anyone on any government program/ dole is getting something for nothing. They don't work for being handed a monthly check. That is something for nothing. They aren't paying taxes on what they pay for, I am...with the check they are getting.

Why should wealth be redistributed for 'them' to get MORE for the already nothing they are doing.

and if we cut all the programs they get monies from you'd save a dollar or two at most. but seriously, all the people who do not work? have a number/percentage? number of people who pay nothing? I guess they don't pay sales taxes or state fees either?

everyone pays something, even the illegals. cherry picking should be beneath you. :lol:

Don't be ridiculous...either of you for that matter! :)

Anyone on any government program/ dole is getting something for nothing. They don't work for being handed a monthly check. That is something for nothing. They aren't paying taxes on what they pay for, I am...with the check they are getting.

Why should wealth be redistributed for 'them' to get MORE for the already nothing they are doing.

Exactly. It rewards bad behaviour...and fosters more bad choices. Humanity 101.

How come the rich should get a bigger share of the pie than those who are poorer?

Why should the "poor" have their eyes on someones else's piece of pie? Why should the anyone share their pie if it rightfully theirs?

Sharing is something you do voluntary. If your pie taken away from you and given to others against your will...that is stealing.

Why do the rich have their eye on someone's piece of the pie? Why should the rich be able to steal worker's wages and benefits?

Sharing is something you do voluntarily. When the rich take wages and benefits of the poor workers that is stealing from their pie.

How are they stealing wages and benefits?

The EPA ran all the industry out of this country that was remotely dangerous. All the Labor Department does is force unionization on whatever menial work is left.
Which industries were run out of the country by the EPA?
Steel, smelting, heavy manufacturing, a lot of mining (I remember the insanity over the Crandon Mine), Power generation (I'm talking REAL power generation, not bullshit 'green' fucking around), smelting...

and that's just a short list.

What exactly did the EPA do to Kaiser steel?

The Elite Stock Market scam.

No, i am talking about their mothers.

Who cant afford the babies to begin with but want money and services for free to care for their babies.

Last edited:

I think he is saying that workers aren't paid enough...and is envious of profit.

As long as we have unequal jobs, as in some jobs are very enviable, and some jobs are only done out of necessity, then we'll have unequal pay.

Somebody has to clean sewers. And somebody has to star in movies, and play pro sports, and somebody has to run the Playboy mansion, and somebody has to be the trash guy.

If pay was all equal, then who would do the shitty jobs? We would have to force someone to do it, and how would we do that?

Our system compensates those who best provide what is in highest demand. How can anyone argue against that?

Everyone has THEIR OWN responsibility to MAKE YOURSELF marketable as an employee or owner. It is YOUR job, not the gov'ts , to ensure your own career development.

Develop a skill/service in high demand, you'll probably get paid well.

Waste your time and develop no skill, or focus on a skill in low demand, you'll be bitching about inequal wages your whole life.

Libs just can't fathom common sense I suppose.

CLEAR?

If you are going to answer the question TWAT, answer the pukes riddle. All I can do is guess at who hasn't worked, who doesn't pay a cent, doesn't work for anything, and yet gets. What conclusion do you arrive at TWAT?? You imbeciles are so into yourself you can see your own tonsils.

* Hereby RESTATE My Position*...

Why do you wish to reward poor behaviour only to be duplicated every time that you do?

Thos of us that work cannot sustain it...and WHY do you demand it?

I think he is saying that workers aren't paid enough...and is envious of profit.

And my answer to that is: If they don't like what they are getting paid leave and get a new job.

Forum List

Back