Ungrateful, entitled woman receives box of food instead of food stamps & wants to send it back

Typical ungrateful negro.......

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.

th

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit, pancake, or whatever for her.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Don't tell the RWNJs that. They think everyone should be forced to eat packaged crap.

BTW, why are we not teaching people to eat well on a lot less? The poor could be a lot healthier if they didn't eat meat and didn't eat crap out of boxes but that's a skill that will soon be lost to us.

Give em beans and rice and other staples.

--------------------------------- i think thats how it was 50 years ago HereWE !!

[
Wanting people to be honest, is not being a snowflake. Sounds like you are whining... that's what a snowflake IS.

Snowflakes are oversensitive leftists who like to silence those who express Impure thoughts. You even announced the method you used to do so.

The tax money of hard working people goes to pay for the meals of this ungrateful, illiterate parasite who won't lift a finger to do anything for herself, but just expects to be treated like some sort of queen. You want my money to go to providing her a fucking four star meal. I don't think she deserves it.

Go ahead and use a like-minded mod to censor that and then announce you have done so, asshole.

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.

th

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit, pancake, or whatever for her.

*****SMILE*****

Don't tell the RWNJs that. They think everyone should be forced to eat packaged crap.

BTW, why are we not teaching people to eat well on a lot less? The poor could be a lot healthier if they didn't eat meat and didn't eat crap out of boxes but that's a skill that will soon be lost to us.

Agree, recipe cards could go a long way.

Agree but people aren't teaching or learning to cook any more.

I found that with home schooled I trained to be volunteers at wildlife rehab. I would tell them to put in half a teaspoon and 3/4 cup and they had no idea that's a real THING.

I would have to teach them about measuring cups and measuring spoons but they really didn't get it because they didn't understand its a very basic part of living. They were socially helpless but there some huge gaping holes in ADL kinds of things. Wired people but their parents - meh.

gotta be a joke video . [just saying]

She should just not get her box of food, or anything else either.

Exactly what I would expect from you.

You RWNJs are the most unhappy people on the planet. Honestly, I just don't get the hatred you EXUDE. My bet is that you don't do a damn thing to make this world a better place. All you do is spread your poison.

It's real simple...when you live off of the sweat of anothers brow you dont get to call the shots.
You take what you're given and STFU.

It’s real simple. When do many jobs pays do little that you have to supplement you income with food stamps, you don’t need some condescending asshole to tell you what they think you should be eating.

Than I guess they should get cracking and better themselves if they dont like it.

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit or whatever for her.

Yeah, totally. I say tell her to go to the store and get her own damned food too.

On an aisle reserved for food stamp recipients.....

You want government to tell a grocery store how to stock their aisles? I'm not exactly sure how that helps.
They already mark items that are WIC approved. You got a problem with that?

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit or whatever for her.

Yeah, totally. I say tell her to go to the store and get her own damned food too.

That's what the right says we should do with SNAP recipients. Disabled vet? Elderly? Handicapped? How about active millitary who rely on SNAP to get buy?

The RWNJs think they should get off their butts and hike 3 miles through the snow, both ways, just like they do.

And then they want complete control over what they buy.

Damn fucking fascists.

No, I'm just saying if you sign up for food stamps here are some basic recipes for healthy food. A lot of people, food stamps or not don't know how to cook or the nutritional value of what they eat, why not provide the info?
-------------------------- THEY DON'T care , free food means free burgers and fries and nachos HJoy !!

That's what the right says we should do with SNAP recipients. Disabled vet? Elderly? Handicapped? How about active millitary who rely on SNAP to get buy?

The RWNJs think they should get off their butts and hike 3 miles through the snow, both ways, just like they do.

Damn fucking fascists.

No, I'm just saying if you sign up for food stamps here are some basic recipes for healthy food. A lot of people, food stamps or not don't know how to cook or the nutritional value of what they eat, why not provide the info?

Actually when a person is on Food Stamps, they can get free classes on how to buy, cook, and eat healthy.

Good, wasn't aware.

th

*****SMILE*****

Give em beans and rice and other staples.

--------------------------------- i think thats how it was 50 years ago HereWE !!

I almost hesitate to inform you of this because its very likely you won't understand but, see, right now is NOT 50 years ago. See, back 50 years ago, most of the products in your kitchen didn't even exist.

That's the point.

Get it?

pbbbth

th

Don't you mean the government run food bank with nutrition and food prep classes that have to be attended to receive your basic subsidence items.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, that's not what I mean at all.

th

If you don't want the governments assistance you can utilize the charity run food bank that offers the expired or soon to be expired stuff that the grocery stores provide them... Of course you might have to listen to a sermon from the religious organization that's providing that service. But at least you can get a loaf of bread or cake at the charity run food bank....

Call it a separation of church and state and what they offer.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You RWNJs are the most unhappy people on the planet. Honestly, I just don't get the hatred you EXUDE. My bet is that you don't do a damn thing to make this world a better place. All you do is spread your poison.

It's real simple...when you live off of the sweat of anothers brow you dont get to call the shots.

It’s real simple. When do a job that pays so little that you have to supplement your income with food stamps, you don’t need some condescending asshole to tell you what they think you should be eating.

Yep. I forget who said it, I think it was former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich, that the minimum wage hasn't gone up at the same pace as the cost of living has, which has caused more people to have to work two jobs to just pay the bills... and caused more people to dependent on social welfare programs. This issue has caused a lot of the problems today that is costing our government much more money on things like jails and law enforcement, because it has caused people to chose the wrong path to get by, and children growing up with parents who are too busy to be in their lives. This isn't the kind of thing that people in the past have, like in the 40's, 50's, and 60's, when people could work one job at minimum wage that could pay the bills and feed their family... and them still have time to spend raising their kids properly.

Damn fucking fascists.

-------------------------- THEY DON'T care , free food means free burgers and fries and nachos HJoy !!

Now see, there you go again, thinking its still 50 years ago.

If RWNJs would spend a little time at their local food bank, they might get a better understanding of what we're up against. Doubtful, but maybe.

Damn fucking fascists.

They, them, those people.

[
Wanting people to be honest, is not being a snowflake. Sounds like you are whining... that's what a snowflake IS.

Snowflakes are oversensitive leftists who like to silence those who express Impure thoughts. You even announced the method you used to do so.

The tax money of hard working people goes to pay for the meals of this ungrateful, illiterate parasite who won't lift a finger to do anything for herself, but just expects to be treated like some sort of queen. You want my money to go to providing her a fucking four star meal. I don't think she deserves it.

Go ahead and use a like-minded mod to censor that and then announce you have done so, asshole.

You have no clue about the person in the video. Do you know if she works or not? Please let me know her biography that you got from that video. This should be fun!

I wouldn't have to go to a mod if you weren't being dishonest and breaking the rules. I let you go the first time, and then you did it again. Guess what? If you do it again, I'll report it again. If you are too dishonest and stupid to follow the rules, that's not MY fault, that's your's.

It’s real simple. When do a job that pays so little that you have to supplement your income with food stamps, you don’t need some condescending asshole to tell you what they think you should be eating.

Yep. I forget who said it, I think it was former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich, that the minimum wage hasn't gone up at the same pace as the cost of living has, which has caused more people to have to work two jobs to just pay the bills... and caused more people to dependent on social welfare programs. This issue has caused a lot of the problems today that is costing our government much more money on things like jails and law enforcement, because it has caused people to chose the wrong path to get by, and children growing up with parents who are too busy to be in their lives. This isn't the kind of thing that people in the past have, like in the 40's, 50's, and 60's, when people could work one job at minimum wage that could pay the bills and feed their family... and them still have time to spend raising their kids properly.

Exactly. That's part of the why we can't just pretend its the same as 50 years ago.

pismoe Get it yet?

th

*****SMILE*****

Agree, recipe cards could go a long way.

Agree but people aren't teaching or learning to cook any more.

I found that with home schooled I trained to be volunteers at wildlife rehab. I would tell them to put in half a teaspoon and 3/4 cup and they had no idea that's a real THING.

I would have to teach them about measuring cups and measuring spoons but they really didn't get it because they didn't understand its a very basic part of living. They were socially helpless but there some huge gaping holes in ADL kinds of things. Wired people but their parents - meh.

--------------------------------------------------- public schools , when i was in school all the girls had home economics and as a male i cooked from 8 or 9 years of age and shown by my MOM Luddely .

Exactly. That's part of the why we can't just pretend its the same as 50 years ago.

pismoe Get it yet?
------------------------------ i don't really take it seriously as i see all kinds of silliness Luddley .

Check the video out at 1:18 and tell us you would eat that.

This has to be a joke video. Is it from the Onion?
Everything they give out should be gluten free. More incentive to get off welfare.

My buddy got foodstamps. A real loser. He gave me $80 in foodstamps for $40 cash so he could play poker. I went and got steaks and shrimps and ribs. You should get

Rice, milk, bologna, bread, butter, spaghetti, tuna(not the solid white), fruit, vegetable
My MIL was on disability and used to get boxes of canned veggies,Fruit,canned beef,hot cereal,cherrio's,cheese,flour ,eggs,sugar, peanut butter,bread and powdered milk. She thought the canned beef ( shredded) ,powdered milk and hot cereal were beneath her so she would give them to me.

One day she wanted to have a potluck for her birthday and asked me to.bring enchiladas. I did...and I made them with the canned beef she gave me. They were damn good. After that I never got another can of beef from her staples stash. LOL
This is one thing I won’t object to if republicans change. They should give basics so you won’t starve. The list would still be long. Milk yes chocolate milk no. Ground beef not steak. Chicken legs. Whatever is cheap that month. Maybe pork, chicken, fish.

These people can’t be trusted to buy responsibly we have to define what they can and can’t have

Forum List

Back