United HALTS vaccine mandates

United Airlines to fire 593 employees who refused COVID-19 vaccine​

Also, the threat of firing got many employees to get vaccinated.

This I believe was the whole point behind the Biden mandate for private businesses. I am pretty sure it will get shot down in court but in the meantime lots of people will have gotten the vaccine.

I do not agree with this sort of action from the Govt, it goes well beyond what the Constitution allows

I belong to no groups except those who seek truth and speak it no matter how unpopular it is.

All I have said is written in Holy Scripture given to man by God as a guide for His lost Children to find their way back to The Father.

Christ is a divider of men, and did not come to unite.

Luke 12:49-56

Jesus Causes Division​

49 “I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning! 50 I have a terrible baptism of suffering ahead of me, and I am under a heavy burden until it is accomplished. 51 Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! 52 From now on families will be split apart, three in favor of me, and two against—or two in favor and three against.

53 ‘Father will be divided against son
and son against father;
mother against daughter
and daughter against mother;
and mother-in-law against daughter-in-law
and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.’[a]”
54 Then Jesus turned to the crowd and said, “When you see clouds beginning to form in the west, you say, ‘Here comes a shower.’ And you are right. 55 When the south wind blows, you say, ‘Today will be a scorcher.’ And it is. 56 You fools! You know how to interpret the weather signs of the earth and sky, but you don’t know how to interpret the present times.
A Non-denominational Christian. And your views are that fanatical, wow. Nothing to join there; nothing encouraging one to do so. Fire and brimstone at its worst. Fear, guilt, hatred and shame; you didn't miss a trick. A message best ignored. Thank you.

This I believe was the whole point behind the Biden mandate for private businesses. I am pretty sure it will get shot down in court but in the meantime lots of people will have gotten the vaccine.

I do not agree with this sort of action from the Govt, it goes well beyond what the Constitution allows
Do the airlines get Federal funding ? If they do not, enforcing such a matter is simply their choice.

You will see them face God on Judgment Day with The Saints and Angels looking on as their long list of crimes are enumerated before Heaven and Earth.
I forgot that threat, the ultimate one, fear of damnation in this life as well as the next. Good way to keep the simple-minded troops in line. Not a good selling point for any god to stoop that low.

A Non-denominational Christian. And your views are that fanatical, wow. Nothing to join there; nothing encouraging one to do so. Fire and brimstone at its worst. Fear, guilt, hatred and shame; you didn't miss a trick. A message best ignored. Thank you.
Jesus was fanatical and radical though all he did was reveal the meaning of scriptures that pertained to his coming, and you and people like you killed Him for it.

You and your little god Satan thought they killed God, but all you did was do His will, and complete God's plan of salvation. You might even say that God tricked Satan in to undermining Satan's own Kingdom. putting in to motion a growing movement, and an army of believers that will overcome darkness with light once and for all.

I bet like you, Satan thought He could get God to fold at the very end, but He did not, and I am glad He had the courage to die for my sins, and be resurrected and is coming again.

You unfortunately like so many deluded, hateful and hard hearted creatures hate your Creator so will not share in God's promises.

In the end, all you will have is Hell and The Lake of Fire and Eternal Separation from God.

I forgot that threat, the ultimate one, fear of damnation in this life as well as the next. Good way to keep the simple-minded troops in line. Not a good selling point for any god to stoop that low.
There is NO Threat when there is a way out. There is only what has to be done, and that is to separate the wicked from the righteous. They do not belong together and they cannot co-exist. You go where your heart is, and stay there forever.

It's not my fault that Satan is cruel and Hell is an awful place. It's awful because it is full of awful people like you.

Jesus was fanatical and radical though all he did was reveal the meaning of scriptures that pertained to his coming, and you and people like you killed Him for it.

You and your little god Satan thought they killed God, but all you did was do His will, and complete God's plan of salvation. You might even say that God tricked Satan in to undermining Satan's own Kingdom. putting in to motion a growing movement, and an army of believers that will overcome darkness with light once and for all.

I bet like you, Satan thought He could get God to fold at the very end, but He did not, and I am glad He had the courage to die for my sins, and be resurrected and is coming again.

You unfortunately like so many deluded, hateful and hard hearted creatures hate your Creator so will not share in God's promises.

In the end, all you will have is Hell and The Lake of Fire and Eternal Separation from God.
Jesus was very human. He threw a tantrum and started destroying things in the marketplace in front of the Temple because selling all things, including human flesh; disgraced the temple. That would imply he was a fanatical Jew. His basic philosophy was alien to most Jews of the time. They had lived with strife and struggle for so long it warped their very thoughts of what God was. Spirituality had all but died. God was just another tool to be used in their little lives.

Jesus was very human. He threw a tantrum and started destroying things in the marketplace in front of the Temple because selling all things, including human flesh; disgraced the temple. That would imply he was a fanatical Jew. His basic philosophy was alien to most Jews of the time. They had lived with strife and struggle for so long it warped their very thoughts of what God was. Spirituality had all but died. God was just another tool to be used in their little lives.
No, that is called righteous anger, because He was God, and it was predicted that He would have zeal for His Father's house like that.

But like I said, you are not of God, and like Jesus said, if you were of God, you would love Me for I am from God. He also said, that He would be rejected by some, and that in the future, they would accept AntiChrist as Messiah instead.

John 5
"42 but I know you, that you do not have the love of God within you. 43 I have come in My Father’s name, and you have not received Me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will receive him"

Jesus also told you that Moses wrote of Him and that you still will not believe:

John 5
"45 Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, in whom you have put your hope. 46 If you had believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me. 47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I say?”

You deny Christ, and Christ will deny you before The Father, like many of The Sadducees and Pharisees did as was predicted by The Prophets when they rejected The Cornerstone.

Moses lifted up The Brass Serpent; a despised thing that The Children of Israel had to look upon to be saved. Jesus too was lifted up as a despised thing, and many reject Him and refuse to look upon Him like you, and will not be saved.

The crucifixion and the suffering savior is written of all through The Old Testament, but those who professed themselves wise did not see it when it's time came. Blind guides, like you.

People still reject Him today when there is no excuse for it but the hardness and wickedness of their own hearts.

Last edited:
No, that is called righteous anger, because He was God, and it was predicted that He would have zeal for His Father's house like that.

But like I said, you are not of God, and like Jesus said, if you were of God, you would love Me for I am from God. He also said, that He would be rejected by some, and that in the future, they would accept AntiChrist as Messiah instead.

John 5
42 but I know you, that you do not have the love of God within you. 43 I have come in My Father’s name, and you have not received Me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will receive him

Jesus also told you that Moses wrote of Him and that you still will not believe:

John 5
"45 Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, in whom you have put your hope. 46 If you had believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me. 47But since you do not believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I say?”

You deny Christ, and Christ will deny you before The Father, like many of The Sadducees and Pharisees did as was predicted by The Prophets when they rejected The Cornerstone.

Moses lifted up The Brass Serpent; a despised thing that The Children of Israel had to look upon to be saved. Jesus too was lifted up as a despised thing, and many reject Him and refuse to look upon Him like you, and will not be saved.

The crucifixion and the suffering savior is written of all through The Old Testament, but those who professed themselves wise did not see it when it's time came. Blind guides, like you.
Righteous anger, listen to yourself. You are applying human emotions to your god. God is beyond simple human understanding; conversely is beyond human emotions also.

Righteous anger, listen to yourself. You are applying human emotions to your god. God is beyond simple human understanding; conversely is beyond human emotions also.
God has emotions. We are made in His image and most of our emotion comes from Him.

God Loves.
He also Hates, sin and wickedness.
God has regret. He regretted that He made man at one point.
God has Mercy. He forgives us when we do not deserve it.
God cries. Jesus wept when He saw how broken hearted Mary and Martha were over the death of Lazarus.
God Rejoices and has Joy.

You know nothing of God, do you?

God has emotions. We are made in His image and most of our emotion comes from Him.

God Loves.
He also Hates, sin and wickedness.
God has regret. He regretted that He made man at one point.
God has Mercy. He forgives us when we do not deserve it.
God cries. Jesus wept when He saw how broken hearted Mary and Martha were over the death of Lazarus.
God Rejoices and has Joy.

You know nothing of God, do you?
The entire physical universe is an example of the creative mind that is God. The god you speak of, is made in your image, not the reverse. You know a lot about your god; unfortunately you are totally unaware approved created " him ". < Strong hint, anthropomorphic gods can best be known by the simple fact they are sexed.

Forum List

Back