United HALTS vaccine mandates

God has already forgiven me through Jesus Christ.

The only unforgivable sin is rejection of Jesus Christ and lying about God.

God does judge and is a Judge and He will Judge you harshly if you do not repent.

You will never stand before God without Christ because God cannot allow sin to stand in His presence and only Christ can make your righteous.

All our righteousness are like filthy rags before God. Only the blood of Christ can was us clean.
There are many houses in the kingdom. Nothing is wasted, that is the first law of God. Everything has a purpose. Only God sees the whole picture, the big picture.

There are many houses in the kingdom. Nothing is wasted, that is the first law of God. Everything has a purpose. Only God sees the whole picture, the big picture.
The first law of God is love The Lord Thy God with all thy heart, thy mind and thy spirit. If you do not love His Son, you do not love God.

Sinners cannot walk the streets of Heaven. They are separated from God & believers forever.

And there is not only Heaven, there is Earth which will be restored to a Garden of Eden like state.

At the end of prophetic times, and The Tribulation, Jesus will rule over the world from Jerusalem and the world will be filled with peace, and after the 1,000 year reign and new world, and eternity. God will dwell with us.

There can be no unrepentant sinners in all of that. Only those redeemed by Christ will participate in His Kingdom and eternity.

Last edited:
Do not take this personally, but fuck off and die. I am not spreading misinformation, I am not downplaying COVID, I understand better than most how dangerous it is.

This entire thread I have been attacked for saying COVID was dangerous and now you attack me for the opposite.

This is the problem with our country, everything has to be fucking black or white, nuance is now dead. It is possible to think COVID is a real problem and also think the Govt went too far outside of their Constitutional authority.
I live in the republican-led state, I have accused our governor of murdering people because he didn't do enough.

But sinners cannot walk the streets of heaven. They are separated from believers forever.

And there is not only heaven, there is Earth which will be restored to a Garden of Eden like state.

At the end of prophetic times, and The Tribulation, Jesus will rule over the world from Jerusalem and the world will be filled with peace, and after the 1,000 year reign and new world, and eternity.

There can be no unrepentant sinners in all of that. Only those redeemed by Christ will participate in His Kingdom and eternity.
If I might ask, what Christian group do you belong to ? I'm thinking Baptist, it would help to know for sure; to try to figure out your mindset.

If I might ask, what Christian group do you belong to ? I'm thinking Baptist, it would help to know for sure; to try to figure out your mindset. That's a real exclusive club you got going there. Probably a dying club because you are repelling new recruits rather than encouraging them to join your tribe.

If I might ask, what Christian group do you belong to ? I'm thinking Baptist, it would help to know for sure; to try to figure out your mindset.
I belong to no groups except those who seek truth and speak it no matter how unpopular it is.

All I have said is written in Holy Scripture given to man by God as a guide for His lost Children to find their way back to The Father.

Christ is a divider of men, and did not come to unite.

Luke 12:49-56

Jesus Causes Division​

49 “I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning! 50 I have a terrible baptism of suffering ahead of me, and I am under a heavy burden until it is accomplished. 51 Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! 52 From now on families will be split apart, three in favor of me, and two against—or two in favor and three against.

53 ‘Father will be divided against son
and son against father;
mother against daughter
and daughter against mother;
and mother-in-law against daughter-in-law
and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.’[a]”
54 Then Jesus turned to the crowd and said, “When you see clouds beginning to form in the west, you say, ‘Here comes a shower.’ And you are right. 55 When the south wind blows, you say, ‘Today will be a scorcher.’ And it is. 56 You fools! You know how to interpret the weather signs of the earth and sky, but you don’t know how to interpret the present times.

I live in the republican-led state, I have accused our governor of murdering people because he didn't do enough.
People die. Get over yourself. The best thing any governor can do is allow this Kung Fu Flu to run it's natural course and carry on like normal.

That is very nice, but we have a Constitution, and your state has one, for a reason. It cannot just be ignored.

There are only two religious groups that are against vaccinations, the Dutch reformed Church and the Church of Christ scientist. Figure out who's cheating on the religious exemption issue issues should be very easy to figure out.
there are way more than that Bucky, maybe you should sit this one out

If you contract the virus you chances are more than ten fold of killing people.

The issue is political and you know it. Pathetic ignorant hate filled right wing morons masquerading as the last bastion of civil liberties as if their life depended on it.

As for religious beliefs, I wouldn't expect anything else from those brain dead fools. They believe in immaculate conception and virgin births yet suddenly become an authority on vaccines. don't make me laugh.
The Democrats used this virus to win the last election, there is nothing lower that a Democrat when they need a win. Only 2.2% die from the virus and some of that number is flu and pneumonia but everything gets called covid now when it is respiratory. Democrats are a bunch of fear mongering lazy fucks looking for a free handout

none that officially say vaccines are against their faith
The Constitution Guarantees Individual Liberties, so you do not need the sanctioning of a religious body to reject the Blood Clot Shot on religious, moral, ethical grounds, or just because you don't want Dr. Mengele jabbing you.

The Constitution Guarantees Individual Liberties, so you do not need the sanctioning of a religious body to reject the Blood Clot Shot on religious, moral, ethical grounds, or just because you don't want Dr. Mengele jabbing you.

We will see how the courts rule on that one.

The title of the thread is a bit misleading, to put it mildly. They have not stopped the vaccine mandate, they are just giving people a chance to state their case for an exemption.

People on this forum are very dishonest.

The people who perpetrated this bio engineered virus are the dishonest ones and will give an account to the carnage and death that they have caused and causing.

Forum List

Back