United States Military Superiority? Really?

As long as they don't fire off a pulse during the Super Bowl. If they knock out television during the SB they are going to see just how fast a million beer bellies can swim out to their sub and kick some Russian ass. So, you know, there's that.

You missed out on VietNam didn't you?
Much worse now...
Ridiculous

We have the most professional military force in history. Rightwing myths of a miserable military under Obama are nonsense

Look at the morale under Bush when the same Divisions kept redeploying to Iraq and Afghanistan
Obama does not give two sh!ts about our military, it's obvious everytime he has to give out awards/metals.

He has disdain for our military folks... And they know it.

Military support is at an all time low for this commander in chief...
Total rightwing mythology that is repeated about every Democratic president
The fact remains, no doubt bush was an progressive. That being so he was and is respected by our military folk very highly, the same can not be said for Obama by any stretch of the imagination. All polls show this to be true...

One of the reasons is bush never threatened to infringe on their second admendment right...

WTF?

When did Obama ever threaten to take guns away from the military?

As long as they don't fire off a pulse during the Super Bowl. If they knock out television during the SB they are going to see just how fast a million beer bellies can swim out to their sub and kick some Russian ass. So, you know, there's that.
I think they did a test run during the 49ers/Ravens Super Bowl

Much worse now...
Ridiculous

We have the most professional military force in history. Rightwing myths of a miserable military under Obama are nonsense

Look at the morale under Bush when the same Divisions kept redeploying to Iraq and Afghanistan
Obama does not give two sh!ts about our military, it's obvious everytime he has to give out awards/metals.

The fact remains, no doubt bush was an progressive. That being so he was and is respected by our military folk very highly, the same can not be said for Obama by any stretch of the imagination. All polls show this to be true...

One of the reasons is bush never threatened to infringe on their second admendment right...

WTF?

You need a reading comprehension class??

Ridiculous

WTF?

You need a reading comprehension class??
The American civilian, dumb a$$....

You missed out on VietNam didn't you?
Much worse now...
Ridiculous

Where did you get that?

Bush started this idea of a never ending war that abandons us out to some of the shittiest places on the damn planet. No, Bush is not 'respected' by the military at large. Many of us disdain him for shitting on the idea that we are a defense force. Obama is not respected either for the most part but that certainly does not mean that Bush is.

Much worse now...
Ridiculous

Where did you get that?

Bush started this idea of a never ending war that abandons us out to some of the shittiest places on the damn planet. No, Bush is not 'respected' by the military at large. Many of us disdain him for shitting on the idea that we are a defense force. Obama is not respected either for the most part but that certainly does not mean that Bush is.
I said more so...

I sleep better at night, knowing that 113 military facilities in Italy are keeping me safe from Italians.

List of United States military bases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It would help your understanding of the military if you ditched the asinine notion that a base in a nation is set up there to protect you from the host nation. Your statement might have more impact if it were not predicated on that false notion.

Actually, I was just giving the military the benefit of the doubt. Those facilities are really there mostly because their presence enhances the careers of the officers who man them.

I sleep better at night, knowing that 113 military facilities in Italy are keeping me safe from Italians.

It would help your understanding of the military if you ditched the asinine notion that a base in a nation is set up there to protect you from the host nation. Your statement might have more impact if it were not predicated on that false notion.

Actually, I was just giving the military the benefit of the doubt. Those facilities are really there mostly because their presence enhances the careers of the officers who man them.
If by 'benefit of the doubt' you meant completely misunderstanding the purpose then you were close.

/sarcasm

If by 'benefit of the doubt' you meant completely misunderstanding the purpose then you were close.

/sarcasm

Don't get me wrong. The military having 113 facilities in Italy has been very effective. Italy has not declared war on the USA since 1942!

Forum List

Back