Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

"The chances of a straight man getting AIDS from a woman are close to nil"?

And you're telling someone to take a biology class?

Kill yourselves. Not kidding. Please get off of our planet.

The fact has been documented. Of course, those who defend the homosexual lifestyle will never admit it.

It's an article fo faith that gay people are just like straight people. So when you bring up incovenient truths like the average number of partners straught vs gay have in a year, or diseases like gay bowel disease that affect the gay community in much higher proportion, or the rate of alcoholism, drug abuse and suicide in the gay community v. the straight community you're labeled a bigot and homophone. Yes, facts are bigoted, in their view.

Provide proof or shut the fuck up.
You're the one making a retarded claim, bitch.

YOU provide proof that it is nearly impossible for straight people to get AIDS, or shut the fuck up.

Go to college, because obviously the synagogue has failed you.

I did. See the link to CDC I posted.
Your turn. You wont. Because you couldn't find proof of anything if your life depended on it and because this particular proposition is unprovable.
My turn:
While more than half of new HIV infections occur among gay and bisexual men, heterosexuals and injection drug users (IDUs) also continue to be significantly affected by HIV.
CDC - Route of Transmission - Today's HIV/AIDS Epidemic - HIV Prevention in the U.S. - NCHHSTP Newsroom

Now, you can either learn that information or kill yourself, because if you don't know how to learn then you are entirely useless to the human race.

In other words, marriage is for two people because marriage is for two people. idiotic.

Why should an existing next of kin relationship be a barrier? Don't all you "gay marriage" turds claim that marriage has nothing to do with procreation?

Your arguments are utterly vapid and easily exploded.
Next of kin has nothing to do with procreation, it has to do with benefits and taxation. There is no procreation requirement for a marriage license. Such licenses are extended to the elderly and there is no prerequisite of fertility.

ROFL! The reason next of kin are not allowed to marry is because any offspring from such a union have much greater odds of suffering from birth defects. All these "next of kin" arguments are pure bullshit. If procreation isn't an issue for getting a marriage license, then there is absolutely no reason to bar siblings from getting married. None. However, the apologists for gay marriage know well that their entire case for gay marriage founders on this issue. Hence they invent this bogus "next of kin" logic that is never used in any legal document regarding marriage.
The problem you are concerned with is incest. And that remains illegal. The next of kin relationship is about benefits, protections and taxes.

The fact has been documented. Of course, those who defend the homosexual lifestyle will never admit it.

Provide proof since the "fact" has been "documented".

What would you consider proof? I ask because when someone provides a link you will do one of two things: dispute the source, or go away. You might change the subject of course. Whatever, you will never admit to being wrong.

provide proof or shut the fuck up.
you're the one making a retarded claim, bitch.

You provide proof that it is nearly impossible for straight people to get aids, or shut the fuck up.

i said it is nearly impossible for a male to get hiv by having sex with a female. He can get it in other ways, like from abusing iv drugs. A female can get hiv by having sex with a male. Even so, she has to have sex with an infected male many many times to contract the disease.

face facts!!! Over 40 million have died from aids and another 40,000,000 today are hiv positive and countless millions more with other std's and ruined lives of shame and guilt!!!!!and you????

You cannot claim that HIV is nearly impossible for straight people to get and then tell someone else that they don't know what they're talking about. That's just fucking retarded.

Post one link that offers scientific proof that HIV and AIDS are nearly impossible for heterosexuals to contract and let's find out what my reaction is.

Provide proof since the "fact" has been "documented".

Michael Fumento: AIDS - Are Heterosexuals at Risk?

AIDS - Are Heterosexuals at Risk?

By Michael Fumento

Commentary Magazine, November 1987
Copyright 1987 Commentary Magazine

You're the one making a retarded claim, bitch.

YOU provide proof that it is nearly impossible for straight people to get AIDS, or shut the fuck up.

Your turn. You wont. Because you couldn't find proof of anything if your life depended on it and because this particular proposition is unprovable.
My turn:
While more than half of new HIV infections occur among gay and bisexual men, heterosexuals and injection drug users (IDUs) also continue to be significantly affected by HIV.
CDC - Route of Transmission - Today's HIV/AIDS Epidemic - HIV Prevention in the U.S. - NCHHSTP Newsroom

Now, you can either learn that information or kill yourself, because if you don't know how to learn then you are entirely useless to the human race.

75% of new infectees are gay or IDU. Of the remaining 25%, 2/3 were women, mostly black women. That leaves about 11% and since sexual activity is self reported (i.e. men engaged in gay sex but wouldn't tell anyone) I'd say you proved our case pretty well.

Marriage is a contract establishing a new legal entity. It is a bi-lateral contract. That means two people and only two people. Polygamy is a separate issue as it is not, by definition, bi-lateral.

If two sober, tax paying, law abiding adults without an existing next of kin relationship want to legally establish that next of kin relationship, what real harm will befall all other marriages? Will they be rendered legally exempt?
You are just making stuff up. A contract is not limited to two parties, it's whoever wants to sign the contract. Many rental leases have more than two parties, for example. There never was a block to two men or more in making up a legal contract between themselves. Gay marriage is designed to promote the idea that there is no significant difference between homosexual and heterosexual relationships. And the last I heard, people are still being made the old fashioned way.
A marriage license is issued by the state as a bi-lateral contract. If a group wants to establish a contract between them, the protections of the marriage license does not extend to that particular contract.

you're the one making a retarded claim, bitch.

You provide proof that it is nearly impossible for straight people to get aids, or shut the fuck up.

i said it is nearly impossible for a male to get hiv by having sex with a female. He can get it in other ways, like from abusing iv drugs. A female can get hiv by having sex with a male. Even so, she has to have sex with an infected male many many times to contract the disease.

face facts!!! Over 40 million have died from aids and another 40,000,000 today are hiv positive and countless millions more with other std's and ruined lives of shame and guilt!!!!!and you????

Most of those 40 million are in Africa. In the U.S. If you're a heterosexual male who doesn't abuse IV drugs, your chances of getting HIV is virtually zero.

Marriage is a contract establishing a new legal entity. It is a bi-lateral contract. That means two people and only two people. Polygamy is a separate issue as it is not, by definition, bi-lateral.

If two sober, tax paying, law abiding adults without an existing next of kin relationship want to legally establish that next of kin relationship, what real harm will befall all other marriages? Will they be rendered legally exempt?
You are just making stuff up. A contract is not limited to two parties, it's whoever wants to sign the contract. Many rental leases have more than two parties, for example. There never was a block to two men or more in making up a legal contract between themselves. Gay marriage is designed to promote the idea that there is no significant difference between homosexual and heterosexual relationships. And the last I heard, people are still being made the old fashioned way.
A marriage license is issued by the state as a bi-lateral contract. If a group wants to establish a contract between them, the protections of the marriage license does not extend to that particular contract.
You keep on repeating that like a mantra. You might as well add: A marriage license isssued by a state is a bilateral contract between a man and a woman.

That's another way of saying that a marriage is for two people because marriage is for two people. That has traditionally been how marriage worked. But traditionally marriage has been for heterosexual couples. The apologists for gay marriage claim we should ignore tradition. Why should we only ignore one tradition and not the other?

That's another way of saying that a marriage is for two people because marriage is for two people. That has traditionally been how marriage worked. But traditionally marriage has been for heterosexual couples. The apologists for gay marriage claim we should ignore tradition. Why should we only ignore one tradition and not the other?

Because otherwise he looks like an idiot.

You keep on repeating that like a mantra. You might as well add: A marriage license isssued by a state is a bilateral contract between a man and a woman.

BINGO! The gay marriage tards want us to ignore one part of the law, but keep the rest. However, they have no rational justification.

My turn:

75% of new infectees are gay or IDU. Of the remaining 25%, 2/3 were women, mostly black women. That leaves about 11% and since sexual activity is self reported (i.e. men engaged in gay sex but wouldn't tell anyone) I'd say you proved our case pretty well.

What case, you dumb fuck? You're trying to claim that heterosexuals can't get AIDS. That's not at all what the CDC says, that's just how you want to read it.

The rate of new HIV infections is higher among homosexuals and the black community. That's what the CDC says.
CDC ? HIV in the United States ? Statistics Overview ? Statistics Center ? HIV/AIDS

You read this as "proof" that AIDS can't be spread among heterosexuals.

POST ONE LINK which states that "heterosexual women have to have unprotected sex with an infected person multiple times before contracting the disease."

POST ONE LINK which states that "40 million people have died from AIDS".

POST ONE LINK to back up your stupid fucking ignorant bullshit.

BINGO! The gay marriage tards want us to ignore one part of the law, but keep the rest. However, they have no rational justification.
You have zero ability to judge what is rational, zero.

My turn:

What case, you dumb fuck? You're trying to claim that heterosexuals can't get AIDS. That's not at all what the CDC says, that's just how you want to read it.

The rate of new HIV infections is higher among homosexuals and the black community. That's what the CDC says.
CDC ? HIV in the United States ? Statistics Overview ? Statistics Center ? HIV/AIDS

You read this as "proof" that AIDS can't be spread among heterosexuals.

POST ONE LINK which states that "heterosexual women have to have unprotected sex with an infected person multiple times before contracting the disease."

POST ONE LINK which states that "40 million people have died from AIDS".

POST ONE LINK to back up your stupid fucking ignorant bullshit.

So now you're reduced to the straw man fallacy. No one said straught men could not get AIDS. That's a fabrication on your part.
AIDS is primarily a disease of gay men and drug abusers in this country. That has been proven conclusively, even by your links. That was the claim. It has been supported. Now on to the next time you get pwned.

You might as well add: A marriage license isssued by a state is a bilateral contract between a man and a woman.
In many states that is still true, and will be fixed shortly.

Another problem is the Constitutional requirement for states to honor contracts issued in other states. If Massachucetts says you are married, how can Texas say you are not?

Forum List

Back