Until we all acknowledge and I think we all agree....on this. All of us...get that?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Until we all acknowledge that every human heart is capable of unbelievable kindness and goodness, and every human heart is capable of unbelievable wickedness and evil then we are NOWHERE.

To test whether or not we fully understand it and to see if you or me are being manipulated by propaganda by politics with nefarious motivations, ask if you are judging EACH PERSON for just belonging to a certain race or religion or culture.

The goal of all politics is to capture large swaths of minds. The goal is always to make those minds victims and creating Scapegoats for those victims. Politicians and large think tanks understand the art of demonizing. If we are there, then we are ensnared.

"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince people that they have been fooled." Mark Twain

Until we all acknowledge that every human heart is capable of unbelievable kindness and goodness, and every human heart is capable of unbelievable wickedness and evil then we are NOWHERE.

To test whether or not we fully understand it and to see if you or me are being manipulated by propaganda by politics with nefarious motivations, ask if you are judging EACH PERSON for just belonging to a certain race or religion or culture.

Race - No.

Religion - No.

Culture - Depends.

Political stance - Absolutely.

1592597524209.png

Race - No.

Religion - No.

Culture - Depends.

:abgg2q.jpg: FAIL !!!

Race - No.

Religion - No.

Culture - Depends.

Give me your best guess white, why the Trans Sahara slave trade is never covered during black history month on any channel? Why does the History Channel no longer show actual history but only stuff about Bigfoot or aliens?

Let's discuss why things like this are not taught.

Watch this short video and tell what you think.

Race - No.

Religion - No.

Culture - Depends.

Give me your best guess white, why the Trans Sahara slave trade is never covered during black history month on any channel? Why does the History Channel no longer show actual history but only stuff about Bigfoot or aliens?

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. Billy said no to discrimination against people on the basis of race, but absolutely to political. You got issues on race? I do not even discriminate against people on politics and that is what I was responding to.

Race - No.

Religion - No.

Culture - Depends.

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. Billy said no to discrimination against people on the basis of race, but absolutely to political. You got issues on race? I do not even discriminate against people on politics and that is what I was responding to.

So, no guesses why?

No discussion on the opinion of Africans?

Race - No.

Religion - No.

Culture - Depends.

So, no guesses why?

No discussion on the opinion of Africans?

Have never been to Africa and am unfamiliar with their opinions.

If I am walking down the street and see four young gentlemen coming toward me (one African American, one Asian American, one Euro-American, and one Hispanic American), I DO think about which one I should fear the least.

If I am walking down the street and see four young gentlemen coming toward me (one African American, one Asian American, one Euro-American, and one Hispanic American), I DO think about which one I should fear the least.
Depends what race you are I guess. Also, you can tell a lot from a person's gate or walk.

I guess there are some factors you are leaving out.

If there's a problem. take out the biggest guy first.

Time after time after time, social behavioral studies have asked, 'What is the first thing that you recognize about another person's appearance upon 1st meeting them?'.

#1 answer: skin color!

This study has been replicated for years across diverse ethnicities, and the #1 answer remains the same.

Take this for what it's worth!

Time after time after time, social behavioral studies have asked, 'What is the first thing that you recognize about another person's appearance upon 1st meeting them?'.

#1 answer: skin color!

This study has been replicated for years across diverse ethnicities, and the #1 answer remains the same.

Take this for what it's worth!

It beats out gender.

It beats out language

It beats out style of dress.

It's very significant!

What should be seen as an act to unite us, we allow one act of wickedness BEHIND AN AGENDA to stir up riots. Organized bused in violence and shared hatred.

When this could be something that ought to be reported and shared over and over again, but isn't.

1 of each ? The Hispanic and Asian guy.The chimp and the Wimp are training them, probably to be cool.Now if it's fo brudders o cuatro beaners...load and lock.4 Asian guys are headed to work or school.4 white boys it would depend on their attire

The goal of all politics is to capture large swaths of minds. The goal is always to make those minds victims and creating Scapegoats for those victims. Politicians and large think tanks understand the art of demonizing. If we are there, then we are ensnared.

"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince people that they have been fooled." Mark Twain

Yes, this was how America was built.

Unfortunately, it is time to put it to sleep, an enemy has arrived to America that stops at nothing. We must hate the wicked. Anti-American freedom haters have no place in this nation, not even one.

On the surface the sentiment is very noble....UNFORTUNATELY, within this sentiment lies obscene levels of pussification...the same pussification that allowed the Left to dominate and morph our once great nation. When the Right spoke up they were shouted down with PC construct, they were told to get back to their Bibles....and most did. That’s how we got here today.
For that, I say FUCK THAT SHIT....let’s go to war with the enemy on the inside.

Last edited:

On the surface the sentiment is very noble....UNFORTUNATELY, within this sentiment lies obscene levels of pussification...the same pussification that allowed the Left to dominate and morph our once great nation. When the Right spoke up they were shouted down with PC construct, they were told to get back to their Bibles....and most did. That’s how we got here today.
For that, I say FUCK THAT SHIT!

The bible says to hate the wicked Satan spawns. It is down to cuckservatives...

Forum List

Back