🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US bullies UN over breastfeeding initiative

I never saw an alleged retired Gunny Marine who was concerned about breast feeding in the U.N. in my day but I guess the times they are a-changin.

I am not concerned about breast feeding in the U.N, I just like getting a rise out of the prudes on the right.

And it worked to perfection!

Now, there was some titties in Olongapo City that I was very concerned about for a good while back in my younger days...they were just about perfect!

Thing is, American women do know what breasts are for, and use them accordingly. We don't need the UN to tell us what to do with them. The long arm of the UN is the problem, not whether you should or should not breastfeed a baby...

They aren't "telling" them what to do, they are providing information to women who are also getting bombarded with information from the baby forumula industry and in the developing world there is a ton of bad info. Should we just let the baby formula industry take charge? And say nothing when babies die from diarreah? The UN includes programs that provide information and assitance to combat infant mortality, nutrition, child marriages, educating girls etc. You might hate the UN but those are not bad things.

Right wingers are offended by the sight of a baby nursing, they think all tits are good for is being shaken in their face at the strip club.

It is not that... From the article:

The Times noted the US position aligned with infant formula manufacturers. The report said the US delegation was also unsuccessful at defeating a different measure on access to medicines.

It is a shakedown... The White House is for sale...

This thread is in Politics and it has a TOPIC. Let's get back on topic.

That's the argument against breastfeeding? Moral equivalence? What a ham handed argument.
No one is arguing against breastfeeding even if it is a savage and barbaric practice. The argument is against the UN resolution which is designed to harm US formula makers.

Why?

Because the left likes dead babies. Kill them and if you can't kill them by ripping them apart, then if mothers don't make enough milk, starve them to death. There is no price change between a baby murdered by a scissors in the brain or starving to death.
What makes breastfeeding a savage and barbaric practice? Is it not just a natural act, but more beneficial to both mother and child? Why support formula makers? They'll make their money one way or another. What amazes me is you're all for mothers spending money they may not have in order to prop up American business!

Trumpians! They have no shame!
Well hell son. No one is forcing the mother to buy formula are they? Are you stupid?
No, but tipsy certainly is.
She is? How?
I refer you to her post #113

Why did we need a UN resolution on breastfeeding?

WHO...The WHO guidelines are taken by Government all over the world... The WHO takes the research and releases this type of Information.

Nestlé boycott - Wikipedia

That was a major scandal in its day... Babies in third world died because of there actions, they convince illiterate mothers that formula was best even though they knew the opposite...

Wouldn't you think a fellow American would cheer about allegations that the U.S. "bullied the U.N." but alas the U.S. sissie left would rather pretend to be a victim.

Traffic Jam.

ATT1.jpg

Right wingers are offended by the sight of a baby nursing, they think all tits are good for is being shaken in their face at the strip club.
It always has to on the progressives terms, progressive snowflakes are the most intolerant people on the planet... second only to Muslims

Forum List

Back