US Congress to Split Iraq Into Three States: Mission Accomplished?

History Commons is a BlogSpot where any idiot can say anything.
Really, Squeal?
How would you know?
Got any proof?

"Those choosing to contribute material can begin contributing by creating an account with the History Commons and then submitting specific entries on a topic of their choice. Each submitted entry is required to have at least one source, usually a news article, a government or non-governmental organization document, or a book, and is peer-reviewed by other contributors and project managers before being published to the database for public viewing.[3][6] The site provides a detailed style manual [24] and a walkthrough tutorial [25] to aid prospective contributors."
History Commons - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Kosher squeals like you really make fools of yourself when your hasbara gets blown up in your face, don't you, Squeal? Israel first?

ait. Haven't you been claiming that the dissolution of the Arab States originated with the apparently fabricated "Yinon Plan?" So now you are switching horses and blaming Lewis?
Wait yourself, Squeal. Did you notice when Lewis wrote his screed? Ten years after Yinon. Just can't bring yourself to admit how sick and racist some of your people are, can you, Squeal?

So you are claiming that an article (to which neither you nor Counterpunch provide a link) by an Israeli journalist so obscure he doesn't have a webpage or search engine recognition is the source of Islamic State's creation? Really?
Yinon011-300x217.jpg

Really.
Google

:lmao:
So you post a picture of Ariel Sharon with the name Oded Yinon on it and call that proof of Yinon's existence? You really are getting desperate, GP. How about posting a picture of Yinon? How about a link to Yinon? You know, when and where he was born, when he died, what he did, etc. Your sources claim he was a high ranking Israeli official and a Jerusalem Post journalist but nothing exists on the guy. Nothing.
Where is this "influential" guy's Wiki bio? Where are his JP credits?
10460785_434951133328475_97870242923741049_n.jpg

Why doesn't the radical left think it's a good idea? Democrats have been doing the same thing in Africa for the better part of a century.
Now tell us what the radical left (think Chomsky) has to do with Democrats (think Barry, Bubba, and Hillary) The radical left was in the streets by their millions to prevent conservatives from launching O-I-L. Where were you, visiting your broker?

That's it? Your response to requests for links to the actual "Yinon Report" and its author is to laugh? You are a fat, pathetic old Nazi, GP, and there's just no getting around that fact.

"Yinon and the Arabs’ future
by Kamel S. Abu Jaber | Aug 01, 2012 | 23:40

"Few people paid attention to the 1982 document written by Oded Yinon regarding Israeli plans for the future of the Middle East.

"The document, titled 'A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties' and forwarded by the late professor Israel Shahak, lays out the Zionist plans for the dismemberment of the entire Middle East into ethnic and sectarian mini-states that will enable Israel to maintain its hegemony over the region well into the future.

"In his foreword to the document, which he translated from Hebrew, Professor Shahak writes: 'The following essay represents, in my opinion, the accurate and detailed plan of the present Zionist regime… for the Middle East which is based on the division of the whole area into small states, and the dissolution of all the existing Arab States.'

"After the 1967 war..."

Yinon and the Arabs future Kamel S. Abu Jaber The Jordan Times

Texas Republican Congressman Mac Thornberry's proposal to directly arm various nonstate forces in the fight against ISIS has inspired a swirl of conspiracy theories and rumors among Iran's Shiite majority, some of whom believe that the US wants to partition Iraq into three competing states, Tim Arango writes for The New York Times.
"Mainstream liberal David Ignatius observes in the ultra-establishment Washington Post:

“'LET’S LOOK AT THE REALITY ON THE GROUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST: IRAQ AND SYRIA ARE EFFECTIVELY PARTITIONED ALONG SECTARIAN LINES; LEBANON AND YEMEN ARE CLOSE TO FRACTURING; TURKEY, EGYPT AND SAUDI ARABIA SURVIVE INTACT BUT AS INCREASINGLY AUTHORITARIAN STATES.

“'IN THE CURRENT, CHAOTIC MOMENT, WE SEE TWO POST-IMPERIAL SYSTEMS COLLAPSING AT ONCE: THE STATE BOUNDARIES DRAWN BY THE VERSAILLES TREATY IN 1919 TO REPLACE THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE CAN’T HOLD THE FRACTIOUS PEOPLES TOGETHER. AND A U.S.-LED SYSTEM THAT KEPT THE REGION IN A ROUGH BALANCE HAS BEEN SHATTERED BY AMERICA’S FAILED INTERVENTION IN IRAQ.”[1]

Ready for the bad news.
Republicans AND Democrats are responsible, and they want your vote in November, 2016 so they can FUCK your world a little more.

The Unfolding of Yinon s Zionist Plan for the Middle East The Crisis in Iraq and the Centrality of the National Interest of Israel - My Catbird Seat

If you've found anything to dispute the above claim, link to it. Specifically, Did Oded Yinon live? Did he write the paper: "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties" which was published in the winter isssue of Kivunim?

What I have found while searching those very questions is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and which, BTW, are the same questions I've been asking you. So far you have 1 source (Shahak) who claims to have translated the "Yinon Plan" from an article in something called Kivunim by someone called Oded Yinon. I have found no corroborating source for any of those claims and none that Oded Yinon ever even existed. I mean, if the guy authored such an influential "plan" and was, as your sources claim, a high ranking Israeli official and JP journalist, how is that there is nothing on the Internet or at JP about him? Reference to his "plan" is only available at an obscure BlogSpot called History Commons where anyone can post anything. The whole thing smacks of some loony leftist hate-the-Joooo campaign by the story's fabricators and ... you.
Chomsky wrote about Oded Yinon in his book "Fateful Triangle", quoting Yinon's plan for fragmenting Egypt instead of returning the Sinai. Land for Peace, right Squeal?
Fateful Triangle The United States Israel and the Palestinians - Noam Chomsky - Google Books

Unfortunately Chumpsy - like everyone else who references the mysterious "Yinon Plan" - conveniently forgot to mention where he found it. Interesting considering how meticulously Chumpsky credited most of his work. In view of the fame and influence this Oled Yinon seems to have had, there's not a lick of info about him on the Internet. Perhaps you can post another picture of Ariel Sharon with the guy's name taped to it.

That's it? Your response to requests for links to the actual "Yinon Report" and its author is to laugh? You are a fat, pathetic old Nazi, GP, and there's just no getting around that fact.

"Yinon and the Arabs’ future
by Kamel S. Abu Jaber | Aug 01, 2012 | 23:40

"Few people paid attention to the 1982 document written by Oded Yinon regarding Israeli plans for the future of the Middle East.

"The document, titled 'A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties' and forwarded by the late professor Israel Shahak, lays out the Zionist plans for the dismemberment of the entire Middle East into ethnic and sectarian mini-states that will enable Israel to maintain its hegemony over the region well into the future.

"In his foreword to the document, which he translated from Hebrew, Professor Shahak writes: 'The following essay represents, in my opinion, the accurate and detailed plan of the present Zionist regime… for the Middle East which is based on the division of the whole area into small states, and the dissolution of all the existing Arab States.'

"After the 1967 war..."

Yinon and the Arabs future Kamel S. Abu Jaber The Jordan Times

Once again a reference to Shahak's "translation" yet a search of his alleged source - WZC's Kivunim Magazine - turns up no such article and no such author. Furthermore a web search of Oded Yinon turns up no such person. Try again.

If you've found anything to dispute the above claim, link to it. Specifically, Did Oded Yinon live? Did he write the paper: "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties" which was published in the winter isssue of Kivunim?

What I have found while searching those very questions is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and which, BTW, are the same questions I've been asking you. So far you have 1 source (Shahak) who claims to have translated the "Yinon Plan" from an article in something called Kivunim by someone called Oded Yinon. I have found no corroborating source for any of those claims and none that Oded Yinon ever even existed. I mean, if the guy authored such an influential "plan" and was, as your sources claim, a high ranking Israeli official and JP journalist, how is that there is nothing on the Internet or at JP about him? Reference to his "plan" is only available at an obscure BlogSpot called History Commons where anyone can post anything. The whole thing smacks of some loony leftist hate-the-Joooo campaign by the story's fabricators and ... you.
Chomsky wrote about Oded Yinon in his book "Fateful Triangle", quoting Yinon's plan for fragmenting Egypt instead of returning the Sinai. Land for Peace, right Squeal?
Fateful Triangle The United States Israel and the Palestinians - Noam Chomsky - Google Books

Unfortunately Chumpsy - like everyone else who references the mysterious "Yinon Plan" - conveniently forgot to mention where he found it. Interesting considering how meticulously Chumpsky credited most of his work. In view of the fame and influence this Oled Yinon seems to have had, there's not a lick of info about him on the Internet. Perhaps you can post another picture of Ariel Sharon with the guy's name taped to it.
Zionist Plan for the Middle East Special Document No 1 Oded Yinon Israel Shahak 9780937694565 Amazon.com Books
You are a pathetic troll; are you REALLY Jewish?

He was quoting Yossi Beilin.
Check Chumpsky's references, then see if you can find Yinon's bio info or any link to your "Yinon Plan."

Zionist Plan for the Middle East Special Document No 1 Oded Yinon Israel Shahak 9780937694565 Amazon.com Books
You are a pathetic troll; are you REALLY Jewish?

Same old Shahak claims. All of your sources fail to quote the actual article Shahak claims to have translated and it, like Oded Yinon, appear nowhere. Very mysterious.

Last edited:
Once again a reference to Shahak's "translation" yet a search of his alleged source - WZC's Kivunim Magazine - turns up no such article and no such author. Furthermore a web search of Oded Yinon turns up no such person. Try again.
So you want to pretend no such person as Oded Yinon whose writing appears on

Apparently Shahak, in need of credibility, put Yinon's name on his fabricated "translation." If Yinon is (or was) such an important and influencial dude, why is there no bio info on the web and why no direct link to anything he's ever written (and why did you feel the need to post Sharon's picture with the name "Yinon" taped to it)?

History Commons is a BlogSpot where any idiot can say anything.
Really, Squeal?
How would you know?
Got any proof?

"Those choosing to contribute material can begin contributing by creating an account with the History Commons and then submitting specific entries on a topic of their choice. Each submitted entry is required to have at least one source, usually a news article, a government or non-governmental organization document, or a book, and is peer-reviewed by other contributors and project managers before being published to the database for public viewing.[3][6] The site provides a detailed style manual [24] and a walkthrough tutorial [25] to aid prospective contributors."
History Commons - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Kosher squeals like you really make fools of yourself when your hasbara gets blown up in your face, don't you, Squeal? Israel first?

Thanks for validating my point. All one must do at that BlogSite (History Commons) is create an account and you're a "historian." Easy enough, huh? No one is checking to see if the Shahak claims (or Chumpsky's reference to them) are real. Still no bio info on the mysterious Yinon, eh?

Turkey has already stated they will go to war before allowing the Kurds their own state.

"Ever since U.S. forces invaded Iraq and toppledSaddam Hussein in 2003, the U.S. government has worried that Iraq would splinter into three states — each representing the feuding religious and ethnic factions the dictator held together through his iron rule.

"It may no longer be necessary to worry that Iraq will break apart. In many ways, it already has.

"The radical Islamic State that seized a swath of western and central Iraq last month effectively left the nation in three pieces, government officials and analysts say.

"The United States worries that a fractured Iraq could lead to a failed state, allowing the radical Islamists to establish a stronghold from which they can export terrorism to other parts of the region and world.

"Ryan Crocker, who served as U.S. ambassador to Iraq from 2007 to 2009, described the divisions as 'Shiastan,' 'Jihadistan' and Kurdistan.

"The references are to the majority Shiite Muslims, who run the national government in Baghdad; the insurgent Sunni Muslim jihadists who make up the Islamic State; and the ethnic Kurds, who have long presided over an oil-rich, semiautonomous enclave in the north"

Iraq is already splitting into three states

No one is checking to see if the Shahak claims (or Chumpsky's reference to them) are real. Still no bio info on the mysterious Yinon, eh?
In fact they are checking, Squeal.
Ever heard of Amazon?
Zionist Plan for the Middle East (Special Document, No 1) Paperback – June, 1982
by Oded Yinon (Author), Israel Shahak (Translator)"

Still no info on the mysterious Oled Yinon, I see.
Doesn't that strike you as a bit odd considering his alleged career as a high ranking Israeli official and Jerusalem Post journalist?

Not sure how Congress can vote to do that, exactly. It sounds like the writer doesn't understand how government works.
Why are not you sure? Do you doubt that the Congress cause instability in the region to get own interests as a result. I have seen a map of the Middle East for some future years. And you know: A lot of countries will be divided.

"The Association of Arab-American University Graduates finds it compelling to inaugurate its new publication series, Special Documents, with Oded Yinon’s article which appeared in Kivunim (Directions), the journal of the Department of Information of the World Zionist Organization. Oded Yinon is an Israeli journalist and was formerly attached to the Foreign Ministry of Israel." - Global Research

Round and round the camel crap spins. Despite the claims of Shahak, the Arab Press and the alleged credentials of Obed Yinon, there is no info on the mysterious Mr. Yinon. Nothing. Frankly, that's just not possible. I suspect Shahak fabricated the "Yinon Plan" and Obed Yinon from whole cloth.
Israel Himmelstaub (Shahak)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back