US Embassador to Lybia Killed

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

And if we had a real leader in office now the Arab Spring would have been an opportunity instead of something to try and avoid the way obama has been doing. We will pay a long and heavy price for his incompetence.

We've tried nation building, moron. How'd that work out for us in Iraq? Iran? Vietnam?

America helped put these guys in power.

Yes, we did. And Shame on Us.

One of our "foreign relations" specialties is sticking our nose into the the business of others, then whining when it comes back around to bite us square in the ass.

Must be that "American Exceptionalism" thing.

I like my metaphor of "Sticking our dicks in a Hornet's nest" better. I think it describes the stupidity much more accurately.

Yes, we did. And Shame on Us.

One of our "foreign relations" specialties is sticking our nose into the the business of others, then whining when it comes back around to bite us square in the ass.

Must be that "American Exceptionalism" thing.

I like my metaphor of "Sticking our dicks in a Hornet's nest" better. I think it describes the stupidity much more accurately.

:lol:

Ouch, 'fraid so...

And if we had a real leader in office now the Arab Spring would have been an opportunity instead of something to try and avoid the way obama has been doing. We will pay a long and heavy price for his incompetence.

We've tried nation building, moron. How'd that work out for us in Iraq? Iran? Vietnam?

When did we try Nation Building in Iran?

From what I've read all we did was prop up a Shah and give him aid. It was ether us or Russian. We didn't destroy their government and their infrastructure.

What does democracy mean in the middle east? It means democracy with theocracy.

Bush and Cheney didn't do their homework on demographics.

The US could start posturing and go to war but the troops pay the price ... and aren't even mentioned in the RNC convention.

Now where is the responsible leadership?

The Arab Spring, as described in chronological order, can be said to have started on December 17, 2010, with Mohamed Bouazizi's self-immolation in Tunisia. As of August 2012, the Arab Spring is ongoing.

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

oh please...

what should he do? start carpet bombing libya?

i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it.

The US could start posturing and go to war but the troops pay the price ... and aren't even mentioned in the RNC convention.

The Arab Spring, as described in chronological order, can be said to have started on December 17, 2010, with Mohamed Bouazizi's self-immolation in Tunisia. As of August 2012, the Arab Spring is ongoing.

it's funny how the people who object to us being part of the UN because it requires international cooperation are always the first ones to say we should interfere in other countries.

From what I've read all we did was prop up a Shah and give him aid. It was ether us or Russian. We didn't destroy their government and their infrastructure.

No, what we did was when they tried to oust the Shah and establish a Democratic Government, the US GOvernment listened to the panic cries of British Petroleum and put that asshole back into power.

He promptly stamped out any sensible oppossition he might have had using a secret police force.

The only group he could not go after was the Clergy. And eventually, his misrule became so bad even the Clergy had to take a stand.

Again, another case of dicking the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

oh please...

i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it.

works for me.

oh please...

So you would cave in to these terrorists? What a stupid coward you are.

Pinocchio lies.

oh please...

"i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it. "---The Wallower-in-Chief

Which is basiclly apologizing for it. Punish the guy for exercising his right of free speech and reward the renegades behavior.

How's that Arab Spring working out?

Last edited:

No, what we did was when they tried to oust the Shah and establish a Democratic Government, the US GOvernment listened to the panic cries of British Petroleum and put that asshole back into power.

He promptly stamped out any sensible oppossition he might have had using a secret police force.

The only group he could not go after was the Clergy. And eventually, his misrule became so bad even the Clergy had to take a stand.

Again, another case of dicking the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

Why do you feel the urge to constantly illustrate your total ignorance of historical facts?

Crazed religious zealots are very difficult to deal with. Which is why sane people go in the other direction. Taking steps to decrease the roll of religion in society.....especially a political roll......is taking steps toward peace.

Your irrational conclusion only reveals your real agenda. This is not the time for it.

What is my real agenda??

Your real agenda is an irrational, impractical anti-religion bigotry.

oh please...

So you would cave in to these terrorists? What a stupid coward you are.

She's an idiot. Yesterday she called the 9/11 ceremony...people wallowing.

She's a flaming lib with snarky comments and no there's depth that she won't sink too in order display her hatered of Conservatives and Republicans.

In her book everything in the world that hasn't gone well since 2008, is GWB's fault.

She's a one note song and a broken record.

What would you do?

He'd wet himself and let real men in the Armed Forces do the hard work.

Don't pretend, faceless seat-filler.

Why do you feel the urge to constantly illustrate your total ignorance of historical facts?

I'm old enough to have witnessed a lot of this in real time...

You do realize the Shah was an asshole, right? And that his people threw him out, twice.

Or do you live in some fantasy world where he was a swell guy, and they didn't know when they had it good?

Your irrational conclusion only reveals your real agenda. This is not the time for it.

What is my real agenda??

Your real agenda is an irrational, impractical anti-religion bigotry.

Oh?

If that were my agenda....and given the fact that I have posted here for quite some time.....wouldn't I have been prompted to start a bunch of threads about my obsession?

Or....is it my agenda ONLY when I encounter a thread where religious dummies are talking about how they wish some other religious dummies were all dead?

Religion kills, bitch. Which appears to be perfectly OK for some people.

Fail.

Forum List

Back