US Fish & Wildlife Service Investigating Killing Of Cecil The Lion

The dentist that killed the lion has closed his practice down because his customers are outraged.

Ahhhhh, don't you love it when the free market works its magic.
Really? Do you have a link to that? Because I think a lot of guys would become new clients just to hear him regale his best safari hunts. I would.

I've grown tired of people who can't take 5 seconds to type a search into google, jesus h Christ. Its on the news.

The dentist that killed the lion has closed his practice down because his customers are outraged.

Really? Do you have a link to that? Because I think a lot of guys would become new clients just to hear him regale his best safari hunts. I would.

I've grown tired of people who can't take 5 seconds to type a search into google, jesus h Christ. Its on the news.
Ok, that's a righteous gripe, but you're still mischaracterizing it. It's a bunch of BSC Lefty loons storming his clinic, not his customers. And my point still stands, he'll have plenty of clients.

The U.S. "fish/wildlife service" ain't had a headline case in a freaking century. Since the primary mission of a federal bureaucracy is to get bigger and get more funding and the "justice department would rather investigate a safari hunt instead of the freaking IRS, it's a done deal that fish/wild would get involved. Hell, this case makes Benghazi look like child's play don't it?
564_zps1b9234d5.gif
A "selfie" does nothing to enhance your argument. Hey, did anybody tell you you look like a young Jack Nicholson on a bad day?
i figured since you are a jerk off I could join you for mutual jerking, since you are not saying anything of value...

Ok, that's a righteous gripe, but you're still mischaracterizing it. It's a bunch of BSC Lefty loons storming his clinic, not his customers. And my point still stands, he'll have plenty of clients.
There is a long line of upset folks also, to include children...

I don't think that is the reason the practice was closed down. He's in hiding right now, I thought.

A perfect example of why businesses don't need dems crawling up their asses with regulations or stupid laws.
Yeah, DWI's are stupid laws....This is about the dumbass dentist breaking laws, he is probably on the run now, knowing he is now a fugitive from the international law on hunting protected animals....

The way this is being handled, you'd think "Cecil" was a beloved Disney character. It was A lion. that's all, A Lion.

US Fish & Wildlife Service Investigating Killing Of Cecil The Lion

Gallery: Protests At Bloomington Dentist’s Office

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announced that the agency is investigating the killing of Cecil the Lion, saying it will “go where facts lead.”

The agency made the announcement via Twitter Thursday.

Also Thursday, the Eden Prairie Police Department said that, while they will be stepping up neighborhood monitoring, they will not be providing personal protection for the dentist who killed a protected lion in Zimbabwe.

“Because of the increased traffic in the neighborhood of Walter Palmer’s residence, the Eden Prairie Police Department is monitoring the neighborhood to ensure the safety and security of the residents and their property,” the department said.

RELATED: Big Game Trophy Hunters Defend Their Passion

The two men who helped Palmer in his lion hunt made their first appearance in court.

Theo Bronkhorst is a hunting guide with Bushman Safaris. Honest Trymore Ndlovu owns the game farm where Palmer was hunting.

Zimbabwean prosecutors said the men tied a dead animal to their car as bait to lure the lion out of a national park. If convicted, the men face up to 15 years in prison each.

US Fish Wildlife Service Investigating Killing Of Cecil The Lion CBS Minnesota

Why is the US getting involved with a crime in Zimbabwe?

Abuse of power. Hoping 0bama will go along with it regardless of the fact they have no jurisdiction.

Or, alternatively this is a PR stunt.

A perfect example of why businesses don't need dems crawling up their asses with regulations or stupid laws.
Yeah, DWI's are stupid laws....This is about the dumbass dentist breaking laws, he is probably on the run now, knowing he is now a fugitive from the international law on hunting protected animals....

It is now known the always deceitful media lied and Palmer did nothing illegal.

The way this is being handled, you'd think "Cecil" was a beloved Disney character. It was A lion. that's all, A Lion.
A protected by law, yes.....it is a vanishing species that caring humans want to have around...Unlike some people that would be happy killing them into extinction.If you can't see the difference then your soul is lost...

Yeah, you shovel shit better than a backhoe...

What the hell are they going to do about it? They have no authority in the matter
The guy has evidently broken laws that several countries, including this one has deemed necessary to protect endangered species......

No, he hasn't. LionAid - News has blown the whistle on the always decitful media and has exposed their deception to the public.

Accusations are swirling, but let’s tease these complicated strands apart.

1. It is completely legal to bait lions in Zimbabwe – it is standard practice. Cecil was shot with a bow and arrow from a blind. That is also legal. Cecil was shot badly and was only put out of his misery 40 hours later. That is what happens regularly in trophy hunting.

2. Cecil was shot outside a national park in a private hunting concession. That is also legal. It is not illegal to kill radiocollared lions.

3. But Cecil was shot in an area not assigned a lion quota. Supposedly the bait was set for a leopard and then Cecil came along. The professional hunter, Theo Bronkhorst told his client to shoot the lion, and then the hunt became illegal.

4. The professional hunter then allegedly attempted to destroy the radiocollar to hide the evidence. Allegedly the client was “furious” when he found that the lion was radiocollared. Allegedly, when a professional hunter engages a client in an area without lion quota, the lion will be listed as hunted in an area that does have quota. This could have been standard practice, but unfortunately Cecil was a well-known lion.

5. The professional hunter and the concession owner are now being investigated. Both were allegedly arrested and released on bail. Bronkhorst has been suspended from the Zimbabwe Professional Hunters and Guides Association. He will likely abscond rather than face trial unless he is confident of the possible bribes he has paid to an entirely corrupt judiciary. The concession owner is allegedly related to the Zimbabwe Minister of Transport and will therefore be immune from prosecution.

6. There seems now to be a desire to find the “client” who shot Cecil. Some say he is Spanish, some say he is American. Whatever his nationality, this man cannot really be prosecuted. A client does what his professional hunter tells him. A client usually has no idea about the laws and regulations of the country he is hunting in – he just buys a safari and then places himself in the hands of his professional hunter guide. Finding the client could be interesting to let him tell his side of the story, but in terms of legal prosecution this person is hardly important.

7. The hunt is also on to find what remains of Cecil. That is strange, as a hunting trophy should be immediately identifiable?

8. There are calls to prevent the import of Cecil’s trophy into the EU. That will be difficult unless the name of the client gets known. Also, it is almost impossible to distinguish a single lion trophy from all the others yearly imported into the EU from Zimbabwe.
-------------------------------

So now, I'm afraid you self deputized PC thought cops do not have a legal leg to stand on.

While I could cheerfully designate the hunter as the next beast of prey the US Fish and Wildlife service has no business investigating anything in Zimbabwe.

A protected by law, yes.....it is a vanishing species that caring humans want to have around...Unlike some people that would be happy killing them into extinction.If you can't see the difference then your soul is lost...
Oh NOW I'm worried, My soul is lost says the Great Moonblow...lol

No, it's known that you are a certifiable loon. Take your meds now & let the sane people talk.

Oh NOW I'm worried, My soul is lost says the Great Moonblow...lol
I doubt you would like someone to kill your pet...

No, it's known that you are a certifiable loon. Take your meds now & let the sane people talk.

Take a look at Post # 33 on this page, numbnuts.

I'll accept your apology now...just don't do it again.

What the fuck do DWI laws have to do with ANYTHING in this thread, much less my post?

Idiot

The U.S. "fish/wildlife service" ain't had a headline case in a freaking century. Since the primary mission of a federal bureaucracy is to get bigger and get more funding and the "justice department would rather investigate a safari hunt instead of the freaking IRS, it's a done deal that fish/wild would get involved. Hell, this case makes Benghazi look like child's play don't it?
564_zps1b9234d5.gif
A "selfie" does nothing to enhance your argument. Hey, did anybody tell you you look like a young Jack Nicholson on a bad day?
i figured since you are a jerk off I could join you for mutual jerking, since you are not saying anything of value...
You want to pursue this idiotic stuff? OK you posted a selfie (with a remarkable likeness of Jack Nicholson) because? You weren't articulate or educated enough to respond to an argument? I rest my case.

Forum List

Back