US kills 200 Russians in Syria

They were Russian mercenaries and death is an unfortunate outcome for a soldier but not unexpected.......
Russia’s expeditionary forces often are contractors fighting for pay, and dying in silence

Is the mainstream media covering this?
It seems like a no.

What's the justification for ignoring it, wouldn't this be a good way to get at Trump?

But, my guess is that media Jews, like that the U.S.A is protecting Israel, so they don't want our presence there to look bad.

Why would it look bad? It was a jew that helped finance our independence from the british crown.

The Jews don't want us to look bad in Syria, protecting not our interests, but rather Israel's interest.

I can't think of any other reason the media would ignore this, can you?

Our media is trash and only reports on race and division. I wouldn't know.
Probably 'cause that's all you read..

I'm calling fake news. Putin would not order Russians to directly attack Americans,

and if he did, it would be a world threatening crisis.

Other reports have it at 100 Russians killed and still others have it at 100 killed, mainly Syrians and perhaps some Russians.

And they didn't attack....they just got a little too close...and got BLASTED.

It has been said many times that Putin will constantly prob for weaknesses...and during the Obama Administration all he found was weakness.

And that when he finds resistance, he backs off.

The only thing we know for sure right now about the event in Syria is that he found some serious bad-ass resistance this time.

Anybody have a guess what's changed?

We think Obama could have been a Muslim; we are almost sure he was a Marxist; we know he was a Pussy.

Syria has been Russia's for decades. We have nothing to gain in Syria and Putin has everything to lose. He would start WWIII to keep it.

The number one reason is the naval base in the city of Tartus. This is Russia's only access to the Mediterranean and that is of vital strategic importance to Russia. Just last year Syria gave Russia territorial sovereignty over the base and now Russia is working to improve the port so it can handle all naval vessels to include aircraft carriers. Russia will not give up this base without a war, most likely a nuclear war.

We need to get out of Syria, we have no winning hand there, there is no outcome that is good for the US.

Russia's ultimate goal is to take Israel's leviathan oil fields. They will not succeed.
They really really want a warm water port and have for many, many years...

It seems like a no.

What's the justification for ignoring it, wouldn't this be a good way to get at Trump?

But, my guess is that media Jews, like that the U.S.A is protecting Israel, so they don't want our presence there to look bad.

Why would it look bad? It was a jew that helped finance our independence from the british crown.

The Jews don't want us to look bad in Syria, protecting not our interests, but rather Israel's interest.

If the media is ignoring it why is it being reported upon?

It seems like a no.

Oh no's the Joooooooooooos..
57e860f81a00001b005b4957.gif

I'm calling fake news. Putin would not order Russians to directly attack Americans,

Other reports have it at 100 Russians killed and still others have it at 100 killed, mainly Syrians and perhaps some Russians.

It has been said many times that Putin will constantly prob for weaknesses...and during the Obama Administration all he found was weakness.

The only thing we know for sure right now about the event in Syria is that he found some serious bad-ass resistance this time.

We think Obama could have been a Muslim; we are almost sure he was a Marxist; we know he was a Pussy.

Syria has been Russia's for decades. We have nothing to gain in Syria and Putin has everything to lose. He would start WWIII to keep it.

The number one reason is the naval base in the city of Tartus. This is Russia's only access to the Mediterranean and that is of vital strategic importance to Russia. Just last year Syria gave Russia territorial sovereignty over the base and now Russia is working to improve the port so it can handle all naval vessels to include aircraft carriers. Russia will not give up this base without a war, most likely a nuclear war.

We need to get out of Syria, we have no winning hand there, there is no outcome that is good for the US.

Russia's ultimate goal is to take Israel's leviathan oil fields. They will not succeed.

That is their secondary goal. The leviathan fields are the primary.

It seems like a no.

All the majors and cable news are brain rot. I stay away.

The Ruskies have more oil, gold, diamonds and uranium than any country...
NATURAL RESOURCES IN RUSSIA | Facts and Details

It seems like a no.

All the majors and cable news are brain rot. I stay away.
I gave them up during Desert Storm... I couldn't stand the redundancy ad nauseam...

I think perhaps you have been reading too much Tim LaHaye. There is almost nothing more vital to them than a warm water port/

Trump gifted Syria to Putin and Iran. This was an anamoly.

I think perhaps you have been reading too much Tim LaHaye. There is almost nothing more vital to them than a warm water port/

Thats not going to happen. The EU receives 39 percent of its natural gas from russia. In the short term, naval access, sure. Long term, natural gas. Unconventional natural gas wells do not have the production life of conventional wells. Russia doesn't care about syria. We don't either.

Oh, but don't you know? Trump's only doing this to hide the fact that he's Putin's puppet. Similarly, Trump told Putin to ease off the election-fixing for the recent elections in Virginia and Alabama just to give the illusion of democracy.

Last edited:

Thats not going to happen. The EU receives 39 percent of its natural gas from russia. In the short term, naval access, sure. Long term, natural gas. Unconventional natural gas wells do not have the production life of conventional wells. Russia doesn't care about syria. We don't either.

Russia cares about a warm water port for their navy, you are a fool if you do not think so.

Here I thought it was Obama who did it when Obamas's red line bluff was called in the sand and Obama walked away. Silly me.

Lol, sorry O and clinton did that.
^ :cuckoo:

I know, you're delusional. We pity you.
You being wrong doesn’t make me delusional :itsok:

No, your being delusional and a liar makes you so!

Syria has been Russia's for decades. He would start WWIII to keep it. We need to get out of Syria.

They lies the words of a fool. Right. Putin would kill to keep Syria (why?) and we should just walk away and give it to him? It is EXACTLY because Putin wants Syria so badly that we must NEVER let him have it. If we do, we lose control of the entire Middle East.

Actually there are two MAJOR reasons for Putin to want to control Syria. One is the warm water port as you correctly pointed out.

The other is that Putin has Europe by the short hairs over energy. Pipelines are the way to transport massive energy and right now all the pipelines to Europe are from Russia.

Europe wants to build pipelines from the Arabian Gulf. However, looking at a map, you can see they would have to go through Syria. Assad is blocking the pipeline construction. That is also a major reason that Russia would as you correctly say go to the wall to keep Syria.

I believe they'd invade Syria themselves to keep control over it. That just isn't necessary

Forum List

Back