US Now Redistributes More Than $2 Trillion a Year or 81% of Receipts

It's not a relevant question. If this and IF that.

The point here is not to debate who voted for the bullshit. But to show that SS is, in fact, part of the redistribution schemes the government operates. SS is paid out through general budget appropriations because the money was already spent to pay for those who are now collecting. On top of that, it's one of the largest drains on Fed budgets we have...and growing.

If its around and IF you get to collect can you bitch? Who fuckin' cares.

The point here is not to debate who voted for the bullshit. But to show that SS is, in fact, part of the redistribution schemes the government operates. SS is paid out through general budget appropriations because the money was already spent to pay for those who are now collecting. On top of that, it's one of the largest drains on Fed budgets we have...and growing.

It's relevant because of YOUR OWN comment: "But I'm certianly not giving them a pass either. They voted for this shit"

That's why the question is completely relevant.

Fine. The answer is no. I actually voted the last two cycles for the guy who wanted to make SS optional. So the answer is NO.

For the record… The US collected $2.45 trillion in receipts in 2012.
And, according to this latest report, the government redistributed $2 trillion or 81% of those receipts.
And Obama wants to redistribute even more.

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until someone who is the to the Left of Obama, become our next President ...or will be Prime Minister?

Democrats quietly throwing presidential support behind Elizabeth Warren: report

warren-emerging.jpg

yeah I know, I can hardly wait
We'll see if the people are stupid enough again after Obama and his comrades in arms administation
same for Hillary...Obama in a pantsuit

well how lovely eh? give you people working and struggling to get by the warm fuzzies?
links and a video at site

SNIP:

And, according to this latest report, the government redistributed $2 trillion or 81% of those receipts.

The Daily Caller reported:
Government redistributes more than $2 trillion in one year | The Daily Caller

Government policies effectively redistributed more than $2 trillion in income from the top 40 percent of American society to the bottom 60 percent in 2012, according to a new study from the nonpartisan Tax Foundation.

The study tracked the beneficiaries of government spending programs largely paid for by taxpayers who are not very big beneficiaries of those programs.

all of it here
It?s an Obama World? US Now Redistributes More Than $2 Trillion a Year or 81% of Receipts | The Gateway Pundit

I really wonder why such a social policy pisses you off? I understand you're a callous conservative, but the vehemence of the hate your carry for people you don't know, in circumstances you don't understand, is in my opinion sick (pathological).

Why do you care so much for the top 40% and have such little regard for the bottom 60%? Don't you realize (of course you don't) that the bottom 60% likely perform a greater percentage of the labor - real work - of the nation?

Fine. The answer is no. I actually voted the last two cycles for the guy who wanted to make SS optional. So the answer is NO.

So your comment doesn't apply.

Just saying dude. People need to learn to not make the logical fallacy of broad brushing. It makes conversations shorter and much more concise.

too bad they didn't take the time to break down all polls and studies saying the Tea Party are racist or Fox viewers are ill informed and stupid people, etc etc huh?

government lovers in this country are pretty sick, warped and twisted

Last edited:
well how lovely eh? give you people working and struggling to get by the warm fuzzies?

SNIP:

Government policies effectively redistributed more than $2 trillion in income from the top 40 percent of American society to the bottom 60 percent in 2012, according to a new study from the nonpartisan Tax Foundation.

The study tracked the beneficiaries of government spending programs largely paid for by taxpayers who are not very big beneficiaries of those programs.

all of it here
It?s an Obama World? US Now Redistributes More Than $2 Trillion a Year or 81% of Receipts | The Gateway Pundit

I really wonder why such a social policy pisses you off? I understand you're a callous conservative, but the vehemence of the hate your carry for people you don't know, in circumstances you don't understand, is in my opinion sick (pathological).

Why do you care so much for the top 40% and have such little regard for the bottom 60%? Don't you realize (of course you don't) that the bottom 60% likely perform a greater percentage of the labor - real work - of the nation?

can you people stick with the topic...no we know you can't...you have to make up stuff about me, conservatives blah blah blah..
all over an article about what government redistributes...amazing
go to hell with your ugly shit..but this is the typical of what these turn into by the liberals on this board
I don't know why anyone would want to join here with you nasty people

Last edited:

That's false.

too bad they didn't take the time to break down all polls and studies saying the Tea Party are racist or Fox viewers are ill informed and stupid people, etc etc huh?

Didn't you say once you worked for the government? Didn't you say you worked in a school?

You know they're counting taxes for public education as a redistribution of wealth in this study?

...because poor kids get to go to school no matter how poor their parents are.

Just saying dude. People need to learn to not make the logical fallacy of broad brushing. It makes conversations shorter and much more concise.

Good grief. You were just itching to find a way out of the hole you dug for yourself in the thread. So the solution is cherry picking statements adn running with them.

Well done?

Didn't you say once you worked for the government? Didn't you say you worked in a school?

You know they're counting taxes for public education as a redistribution of wealth in this study?

what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?
I'm not interested in your dramatics or sobbing stories
this thread isn't about me...so you can go to hell too

Last edited:
I think it is great that the US returns monies collected to it's citizens.
Better than if they just kept it for their own use.

Bullshit. As a single male with no dependents who works full time, I receive absolutely no benefits from redistribution, but pay in. THAT is who pays in. Guys just like me so turds who procreate and live outside their means can have a little something extra from my hard work.

My complaint is that I can not be left alone to work and keep my property. And your retort is that I'm receiving the benefits being taken from me?

Fuck off.

Yep, exactly

Good grief. You were just itching to find a way out of the hole you dug for yourself in the thread. So the solution is cherry picking statements adn running with them.

Well done?

I didn't dig any hole, weirdo.

SNIP:

all of it here

Social Security ... gonna get rid of that.

You're complaining because the Rich pay a bigger share of their income as taxes than you do.

I'm asking you, what are you willing to give up in order to increase your share of the bill?

Despite the massive redistribution of wealth , some ignorant scumbag started a thread claiming that the US has a "Capitalist" economy.

Forum List

Back