US Now Redistributes More Than $2 Trillion a Year or 81% of Receipts

you mean like infringing on constitutional rights?

I bet you think that meant something.

You think you can skirt the question. If you want to know the truth, we're living under an oligarchical government now, no thanks to what you put in the White House. You'll pay for it dearly in 2014 and 2016.

Do you even know what the word constitutional means? Just because some nut on the internet says that something is unconsitutional that doesn't make it so.

what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?
I'm not interested in your dramatics or sobbing stories
this thread isn't about me...so you can go to hell too

US Now Redistributes More Than $2 Trillion a Year or 81% of Receipts

Despite the massive redistribution of wealth , some ignorant scumbag started a thread claiming that the US has a "Capitalist" economy.

That's interesting. So you're defining capitalism as a system where the poor get no help from the government?

Very interesting.

When did rwer Christians fail their fellow man?

Yes, i am, dullard. We've gone over this.

Democrats Deny Social Security?s Red Ink

Politicians are paying SS payments through the general budget, and are still running into a deficit. Making it even worse than simply taking my money. They are borrowing money to make the payments. SS is FUBAR after years of robbing from the so called "trust fund". Which the existence of is debatable.

There is no deficit. Social Security paid out last year's recipients with last year's payroll tax revenues plus some interest drawn off the Trust Fund's bonds.

Forum List

Back