US/Russian Relations at Lowest Point Since 1970's

It isn't 1960s anymore, cold war is over dummy and lining up our troops in Crimea would be a STUPID move on our part.

Russians are the same you fuck head 1880 or 2016 .the only thing they Fucking respect is a foe with balls.

Putin is a total a-hole/thug who won't be there much longer unless it becomes a total dictatorship.

Funny he is letting Russia become more free then the U.S.A.
Yup, killing journalists and opponents and opposition media is freedom. And a absolutely corrupt oligarchy. The GOP dream state, and their dupes'.

I thought that would be your perfect home since you want the fairness doctrine to come back comrade
A little debate would ruin Rush, Savage etc in no time and break the dupes' fugue state lol. They're out of their minds lol.

Russia is our greatest adversary and the alt right and far right love the Russians.

If, like many predict, that WW3 will be a race war, I want the white russians (the men not the drink) on our side against the yellow hordes.

obama never killed journalists or opposition.

Andrew Brietbart
Michael Hastings
Seth Rich

What was that again?

Us car guys always like to know how the fuck does a car burst into flames like that by just hitting a tree.

God damn you would need teraser bullets now a days just to set the modern fuel tank on fire..
Who was that? lol. Pinto? Prepare for debunking...

It isn't 1960s anymore, cold war is over dummy and lining up our troops in Crimea would be a STUPID move on our part.

Russians are the same you fuck head 1880 or 2016 .the only thing they Fucking respect is a foe with balls.

Putin is a total a-hole/thug who won't be there much longer unless it becomes a total dictatorship.

Funny he is letting Russia become more free then the Obama and his mandate on obozo care that we must buy.
Russia has single payer ditto. No more freeloaders.
It used to have single payer. That's changing since it didn't work.

Healthcare in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Russia is a mess. 1/16 the economy of the US, but a big out of date military. Putin is an idiot crypto dictator/thug

Andrew Brietbart
Michael Hastings
Seth Rich

What was that again?

Us car guys always like to know how the fuck does a car burst into flames like that by just hitting a tree.

God damn you would need teraser bullets now a days just to set the modern fuel tank on fire..

Lets go Pinocchio I am ready..

Funny he is letting Russia become more free then the Obama and his mandate on obozo care that we must buy.
It used to have single payer. That's changing since it didn't work.

Healthcare in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Russia is a mess. 1/16 the economy of the US, but a big out of date military. Putin is an idiot crypto dictator/thug

Lmao Russia could be in Spain in a weak and not a God damn thing the U.S. military could do about it

Putins only lifeline was establishing strong relations with the west. Something Russia hasn't had in 100 years

But Putin had his vast reserves of oil and thought he had no use for the west. So he captured Crimea and invaded Ukraine...at the same time oil prices crashed

If like many predict, that WW3 will be a race war, I want the white russians (the men not the drink) on our side against the yellow hordes.

Oh-oh the racist squad has arrived.

Reported ...

Just shows how weak you are...

It's funny how I never have any socks on here or change quotes..

But you lost against me so your only come back by a true liberal was changing my words and using the race card.

Fuck head pussy.

If like many predict, that WW3 will be a race war, I want the white russians (the men not the drink) on our side against the yellow hordes.

Oh-oh the racist squad has arrived.

Reported ...

Just shows how weak you are...
And truthful. lol. I thought Russians and Chinese were great allies...Anyway, the Russians are worse racists by far than we are...

I am reporting This post also I never said that

Yup we know exactly what your goal was with obozo care comrade.
Getting guaranteed health care for poorer workers and those with pre-existing conditions, transparent competition, regulation of ridiculous hospital, doctor and drug prices?

Only the ignorant think WW3 will be a race war.

Oh, well that changes everything...nevermind.
lol.gif

Andrew Brietbart
Michael Hastings
Seth Rich

What was that again?

Lets go Pinocchio I am ready..
Whose car did that? I'm not familiar with the conspiracy nuttiness...

A few years of 80's GM pickups blew up in side-swipes because the fuel tank was OUTSIDE the frame rails. GM figured paying off dead people's families cost less than retooling the models in question. In the future I'd like to see a CEO that okays that kind of callousness sent to the electric chair.

Forum List

Back