US/Russian Relations at Lowest Point Since 1970's

Only the ignorant think WW3 will be a race war.

Oh, well that changes everything...nevermind.
lol.gif
There will be no more world wars. This is the broad sunlit uplands. Except when the GOP wrecks the world......lol

obama never killed journalists or opposition.

Andrew Brietbart
Michael Hastings
Seth Rich

What was that again?

Us car guys always like to know how the fuck does a car burst into flames like that by just hitting a tree.

God damn you would need teraser bullets now a days just to set the modern fuel tank on fire..
Who was that? lol. Pinto? Prepare for debunking...

Lets go Pinocchio I am ready..
Whose car did that? I'm not familiar with the conspiracy nuttiness...

Take your damn car drive it into a tree let us know if your gas tank explodes behind the back seat ..

A few years of GM pickups blew up in side-swipes because the fuel tank was OUTSIDE the frame rails. GM figured paying off dead people's families cost less than retooling the models in question. In the future I'd like to see a CEO that okays that kind of callousness sent to the electric chair.

Let us know when a tree runs into your polypropylene gas tank today and explodes

Andrew Brietbart
Michael Hastings
Seth Rich

What was that again?

lol wtf? did you just make that up on the spot? Why the fuck, out of thousands of batshit crazy Obama-haters in the media would he pick specifically THOSE?
You want to understand the mind of a deranged halfrican? Good luck with that.

If like many predict, that WW3 will be a race war, I want the white russians (the men not the drink) on our side against the yellow hordes.

Oh-oh the racist squad has arrived.

Reported ...

Just shows how weak you are...
And truthful. lol. I thought Russians and Chinese were great allies...Anyway, the Russians are worse racists by far than we are...

I am reporting This post also I never said that
Who said you did, pussy tattle tale little girl? lol

A few years of GM pickups blew up in side-swipes because the fuel tank was OUTSIDE the frame rails. GM figured paying off dead people's families cost less than retooling the models in question. In the future I'd like to see a CEO that okays that kind of callousness sent to the electric chair.

Let us know when a tree runs into your polypropylene gas tank today and explodes

I have no idea or care what your problem is but wouldn't I be dead if I had a plastic gas tank (I don't) and that happened?

Btw a few years ago?

That was in the 1970s

Andrew Brietbart
Michael Hastings
Seth Rich

What was that again?

Us car guys always like to know how the fuck does a car burst into flames like that by just hitting a tree.

God damn you would need teraser bullets now a days just to set the modern fuel tank on fire..

Take your damn car drive it into a tree let us know if your gas tank explodes behind the back seat ..
WTF are you referring to? lol

If like many predict, that WW3 will be a race war, I want the white russians (the men not the drink) on our side against the yellow hordes.

Oh-oh the racist squad has arrived.

Reported ...

Just shows how weak you are...
And truthful. lol. I thought Russians and Chinese were great allies...Anyway, the Russians are worse racists by far than we are...

I am reporting This post also I never said that
Who said you did, pussy tattle tale little girl? lol

So it's ok if I change your quotes to try to win a debate pussy?

Nope I am honest I have brains , I know politics and news like no other..

A few years of 80's GM pickups blew up in side-swipes because the fuel tank was OUTSIDE the frame rails. GM figured paying off dead people's families cost less than retooling the models in question. In the future I'd like to see a CEO that okays that kind of callousness sent to the electric chair.

I thought you said it was a few years ago not 30 years ago

WWIII will be a Cyber War

Nah, that was the buzz ten years ago but not anymore....we've hardened our electric-grid, dams, and nuclear facilities. That's not to say we're invulnerable but compared to where an attack might come from, we'd give an aggressor a series of crippling events they'd never recover from.

A few years of 80's GM pickups blew up in side-swipes because the fuel tank was OUTSIDE the frame rails. GM figured paying off dead people's families cost less than retooling the models in question. In the future I'd like to see a CEO that okays that kind of callousness sent to the electric chair.

I thought you said it was a few years ago not 30 years ago

Look, keep your hallucinations to yourself....I said what I said and I don't repeat myself.

I want to suck Obamas dick l

What didn't know you were like that Franco
,?????

Oh, THAT nutty conspiracy theory. Change the channel.
Primary Sources: Emails Show FBI Worked to Debunk 'Conspiracy Theories' Following Michael Hastings' Death | VICE News
I'll go with the US justice system. Unless he was black lol...

WWIII will be a Cyber War

Nah, that was the buzz ten years ago but not anymore....we've hardened our electric-grid, dams, and nuclear facilities. That's not to say we're invulnerable but compared to where an attack might come from, we'd give an aggressor a series of crippling events they'd never recover from.
Too early to declare victory in cyber war

I want to suck Obamas dick l

What didn't know you were like that Franco
,?????
Now that DESERVES reporting.

Oh, THAT nutty conspiracy theory. Change the channel.
Primary Sources: Emails Show FBI Worked to Debunk 'Conspiracy Theories' Following Michael Hastings' Death | VICE News
I'll go with the US justice system. Unless he was black lol...

Again idiot take your stupid clown car and hit a tricking tree..

It won't explode ..

That's just in The movies.

Forum List

Back