US/Russian Relations at Lowest Point Since 1970's

It isn't going so well with China either. Not that I'm losing any sleep over the matter. I'd rather have seen some worthwhile initiative to engage more with all of Latin America, not just Cuba.

Reported ...

Just shows how weak you are...
And truthful. lol. I thought Russians and Chinese were great allies...Anyway, the Russians are worse racists by far than we are...

I am reporting This post also I never said that
Who said you did, pussy tattle tale little girl? lol

So it's ok if I change your quotes to try to win a debate pussy?

Nope I am honest I have brains , I know politics and news like no other..
You are almost as ignorant as Dale Smith, who is an absolute froot loop. If you support Russian interests opposed to the US's, then you are engaged in sedition.

Excuse me dingle berry

The Russians want to live in Peace

Americans want to live in Peace

Why is seeking a common goal "sedition"?

You are way over your head as usual.

Find threads about basketweaving and post your comments there.

And truthful. lol. I thought Russians and Chinese were great allies...Anyway, the Russians are worse racists by far than we are...

You are almost as ignorant as Dale Smith, who is an absolute froot loop. If you support Russian interests opposed to the US's, then you are engaged in sedition.

Excuse me dingle berry

And the only way they can have peace is to invade all their neighbors, eh comrade?

Russia has had its chance to increase acceptance in the western world. They blew the chance by choosing to expand into Crimea and Ukraine

Their economy has suffered for it

Excuse me dingle berry

And the only way they can have peace is to invade all their neighbors, eh comrade?

HUH?

WTF?

Oh, is you, useless.

Pay attention dingle berry

the US government has been meddling in the internal affairs of the Ukraine for over 70 years in its attempt to create a beachhead.

Putin seeks peace. But he is NOT stupid.

You on the other hand , are a stupid son of a bitch.

Excuse me dingle berry

HUH?WTF?Oh, is you, useless.Pay attention dingle berry

the US government has been meddling in the internal affairs of the Ukraine for over 70 years in its attempt to create a beachhead.

Thats right - Putin seeks peace, that's why he sends his forces into Ukraine and annexes parts of it.

The logic is impeccable - "only through aggression towards our sovereign neighbors can we have peace"

Russia invades Crimea and Ukraine and Republicans blame Obama for the decline in US/Russia relations

Can they be any more Putin lap monkeys?

Russia invades Crimea and Ukraine and Republicans blame Obama for the decline in US/Russia relations

Can they be any more Putin lap monkeys?
image.jpeg

Excuse me dingle berry

HUH?

WTF?

Oh, is you, useless.

Pay attention dingle berry

Must invade neighbors...for peace...because he's smart. DERP!!!

In terms of international politics, Putin has been inept

Rather than strengthening ties with the G8 nations, he has destroyed them. Rather than building trade relationships, he has driven them away

It all worked when Russia was sitting on immense oil reserves while oil was over $100 a barrel. Now that it is below $50, he does not look so smart

Rather than strengthening ties with the G8 nations, he has destroyed them. Rather than building trade relationships, he has driven them away

It all worked when Russia was sitting on immense oil reserves while oil was over $100 a barrel. Now that it is below $50, he does not look so smart

Much like his buddy Obama.

Both Obama and Putin have not been super stars in foreign diplomacy.

They will end up looking like demi-gods by the end of a Trump presidency, though.

Obama had a major success in getting Iran to destroy its nuclear weapons program. He has also built a strong anti-terrorism alliance....something Bush was unable to do

Obama had a major success in getting Iran to destroy its nuclear weapons program. He has also built a strong anti-terrorism alliance....something Bush was unable to do

Obama had a major success in getting Iran to destroy its nuclear weapons program.

You believe that?

He has also built a strong anti-terrorism alliance.

He did? Link?

Obama had a major success in getting Iran to destroy its nuclear weapons program.

You believe that?

He has also built a strong anti-terrorism alliance.

He did? Link?

Guess what?
In spite of Republican gloom and doom, Iran has abandoned it supplies of enriched uranium and dismantled its centrifuges. It has been confirmed by international observers

Anti-terrorism alliance with Germany and France....something Bush could not do

Iran Nuclear Deal: Debunking the Myths | The Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation

Last edited:

Please. Dispense with the fiction. Not only is Iran enriching uranium but Obama is helping them develop ballistic missiles to deliver them to your neighborhood.

Please. Dispense with the fiction. Not only is Iran enriching uranium but Obama is helping them develop ballistic missiles to deliver them to your neighborhood.

Have any evidence Iran is enriching uranium?

Other than rightwing conspiracy sites?

And that is why supporters like you are bringing down trump.

Forum List

Back