US/Russian Relations at Lowest Point Since 1970's

You stupid fucking moron now you want to down play how Putin bitch slapped obama for wanting to attack Assad over WMDs?

Oh me oh my, how could I forget our deep national interest to remove Assad....maybe because there wasn't one. We had to be against Assad's regime, no more no less. Him going or staying is less of interest to us than getting more people to bomb ISIS and to defuse America-is-devil attitudes in the region, let them fight some Russians for a change.
Honestly, why do you display your ignorance so willfully?

Obama Says Syrian Leader Bashar al-Assad Must Go
He is a 20 something liberal pussy..

Learn what shit for brains I am 51...

So you going to say these pussy ass liberal democrats today are like JFK?

Dude your beyond hope like Rderp , Billy and Mathew

It isn't 1960s anymore, cold war is over dummy and lining up our troops in Crimea would be a STUPID move on our part.

Russians are the same you fuck head 1880 or 2016 .the only thing they Fucking respect is a foe with balls.

Putin is a total a-hole/thug who won't be there much longer unless it becomes a total dictatorship.

Funny he is letting Russia become more free then the U.S.A.

What?
Lmfao...

Obama was such a pussy

Retard you do realize that Presidents do not personally fight in wars they start, right?

Biggest pussy in the world will start World War III because he shits his pants prematurely.

Dude you really are ignorant and grasping for straws?

Can't defend a pussy ass president like Obama any more?

When you know the Fucking truth?

lol wtf? Ok now you totally convinced me. He is a pussy cause he didn't want to start an all out war with Russia over Crimea.

Gotcha. Now where can we find more pussies like that? Cause it's my kinda pussy.

Trump pussy will disband NATO and let his besty Putin do whatever the fuck he wants. And chickn-hawk rightwingers are going to shit the pants and start WW3 under some pre-emptive brick dropping rationale. That's just bad pussies.

Last edited:

It isn't 1960s anymore, cold war is over dummy and lining up our troops in Crimea would be a STUPID move on our part.

Russians are the same you fuck head 1880 or 2016 .the only thing they Fucking respect is a foe with balls.

Putin is a total a-hole/thug who won't be there much longer unless it becomes a total dictatorship.

Funny he is letting Russia become more free then the Obama and his mandate on obozo care that we must buy.

Bill clinton said we would defend them shit for brains

So we should have gone into Crimea and risk getting into a war with Russia? Who the fuck would support this plan except you rightwing chicken hawk retards?

In case you liberal pussys's don't know we have to defend the west ..God damn fucker you sound like FDR who gave away half of europe to Stalin.

Fuck you ass hole

Yup, killing journalists and opponents and opposition media is freedom. And a absolutely corrupt oligarchy. The GOP dream state, and their dupes'.

Funny he is letting Russia become more free then the Obama and his mandate on obozo care that we must buy.

Nice edit asshole.

Wait a second. Liberal pussy..all obozo had to do is put More destroyers in the black sea ass hole and Putin would of never taken over crimera..

So let's recap pussy shall we

Assad used WMDs obama ran ran ran away and got a bullshit deal from iran

Putin takes over crimera which bill clinton said we would defend and obama runs runs runs away and starts babbling about stupid shit on the final four..

Bill clinton said we would defend them shit for brains

So we should have gone into Crimea and risk getting into a war with Russia? Who the fuck would support this plan except you rightwing chicken hawk retards?

In case you liberal pussys's don't know we have to defend the west ..God damn fucker you sound like FDR who gave away half of europe to Stalin.

Fuck you ass hole
They already had it. lol. They won the German war for us. Ridiculous. 80% of the German war effort was against them. 25 million dead.

Putin has really fucked up relations with the west
His economy is paying the price

Meanwhile, Obamas economy is the strongest in the world

Yup, killing journalists and opponents and opposition media is freedom. And a absolutely corrupt oligarchy. The GOP dream state, and their dupes'.

I thought that would be your perfect home since you want the fairness doctrine to come back comrade

Russia has single payer ditto. No more freeloaders.

obama never killed journalists or opposition.

Andrew Brietbart
Michael Hastings
Seth Rich

What was that again?

Yup we know exactly what your goal was with obozo care comrade.

Andrew Brietbart
Michael Hastings
Seth Rich

What was that again?

lol wtf? did you just make that up on the spot? Why the fuck, out of thousands of batshit crazy Obama-haters in the media would he pick specifically THOSE?

Andrew Brietbart
Michael Hastings
Seth Rich

What was that again?

Us car guys always like to know how the fuck does a car burst into flames like that by just hitting a tree.

God damn you would need teraser bullets now a days just to set the modern fuel tank on fire..

It used to have single payer. That's changing since it didn't work.

Healthcare in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back