Usa disarming as we are about to face wwiii

Bible prophecy says over two billion will die in the very soon WWIII ONLY NOW IN THE AGE OF NUKES COULD THIS PROPHECY COME TRUE!!!===========Have you ever see a nuke test blast on tv? seen the mushroom cloud roll up????===========Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,[g] the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” Revelation 6:14-17======= another picture of a nuke blast written about over 2000 years ago! AWESOME!!! =Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
ZECHERIAH 14:12==========NUKE BOMB WRITTEN ABOUT 3000 YEARS AGO!!! AWESOME HUH???

All foes VANQUISHED HERE!!! ROFLMAO!!! SOOOOOOOOOO EASY AND FUN TOO!!! TWEAK!! COME ON WIMPS!!! DON'T JUST SIT THERE CRYING!!! ROFLMAO!

All foes VANQUISHED HERE!!! ROFLMAO!!! SOOOOOOOOOO EASY AND FUN TOO!!! TWEAK!! COME ON WIMPS!!! DON'T JUST SIT THERE CRYING!!! ROFLMAO!

If WWIII is the way the Rapture will happen and the sinners and heathens will be left to torment, why are you worried about it?

If you truly believe all that crap, wouldn't you be happy that it is coming?

BTW, when is the "any day now" gonna happen?

If WWIII is the way the Rapture will happen and the sinners and heathens will be left to torment, why are you worried about it?

As a son of God I HAVE no worries!!!! But I am posting here to warn those that choose to be left behind,I want them to know what they will face!!!

We are facing nothing of the sort. Neither Russia nor China can mess with us, and they both know it.

Seems like they both know that they can do what they want an we wont do a darn thing.

Yeah weakening our military at this point doesn't seem smart. but all progressives do that in the lead up to global war.

As a son of God I HAVE no worries!!!! But I am posting here to warn those that choose to be left behind,I want them to know what they will face!!!

And you want the US to maintain it's military expenditures.

Funny, but if you believe the prophesies, what we spend won't matter in the end.

Really? Do you have a link about this WW III? You some kind of fortune teller or something? Did we launch into WW III when Russia screwed W over with the Georgian Republic? GROW A BRAIN!

And you want the US to maintain it's military expenditures.

Funny, but if you believe the prophesies, what we spend won't matter in the end.

WRONG!!! God gave us a brain and He expects us to use it. We are to fight evil,Jesus returns leading the armies of heaven and will destroy all evil for eternity,but until then we are to fight the good fight not disarm!!!

We are facing nothing of the sort. Neither Russia nor China can mess with us, and they both know it.

Seems like they both know that they can do what they want an we wont do a darn thing.

So what do you think we should do? Send in troops?

disarming shows weakness and we see in Crimea,SYRIA,IRAN,IRAQ,EGYPT what Putin does when he sees weakness. WISE UP FAST!

So, you're convinced WWIII is imminent, and you favor doubling the destruction by not disarming our side? Ok. May I suggest any science-based website explaining the effects of nuclear weapons? If we're about to be nuked, since we can't prevent it completely, the best strategy is simply accept it, not add to the damage to the planet by retaliating.

Effects of Nuclear Weapons and Nuclear War

Contents:

* Effects of Nuclear Weapons, 1977
* Descriptions of Weapon Bursts
* Weapon Effect Videos

The Effects of Nuclear Weapons, 1977

This is the definitive, unclassified text on nuclear weapons effects.

Give me you lunch money pansie!

If it doesn't affect us, why should we?

We had disasters in Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq as examples of how not to do it.

So, you're convinced WWIII is imminent, and you favor doubling the destruction by not disarming our side? Ok. May I suggest any science-based website explaining the effects of nuclear weapons? If we're about to be nuked, since we can't prevent it completely, the best strategy is simply accept it, not add to the damage to the planet by retaliating.

Contents:

* Weapon Effect Videos

Yes people get killed in war! your choice a dead fighter for freedom or a live coward dirty rat!!! your choice!

Contents:

* Weapon Effect Videos

Yes people get killed in war! your choice a dead fighter for freedom or a live coward dirty rat!!! your choice!

I'm not worried, i've got guns.

Forum List

Back