Usa disarming as we are about to face wwiii

GYSM, would Jesus want us armed to the teeth?

YES!!! JESUS TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS=====Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?" "Nothing," they answered. He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: `And he was numbered with the transgressors' ; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment." The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied. (Luke 22:35-38, NIV)

Usa disarming as we are about to face wwiii

We are facing nothing of the sort. Neither Russia nor China can mess with us, and they both know it.

OH!!!!! ROFLMAO!!! SO YOU THINK RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE AFRAID TO CROSS ONE OF obama's "red lines"??? ROFLMAO!

U.S. defense spending compared to other countries | pgpf.org

0053_defense-comparison-full.gif

WWIII ironically isn't the worst-case (since everybody'd die not much point worrying about it.) The nightmare scenario in defense circles is a single low-yield nuke going off somewhere. All bets are off then. We'd suspend the Constitution and rule of law becomming a military dictatorship in the 'interest of security.' Stock markets would probably crash (especially if Wall Street was ground zero as makes a lot of sense if you wanna mess with the entire planet.) Civil rights would go bye-bye as people get rounded up en masse' because of affiliation.

And all it takes is a relatively small nuke. Mushroom cloud's a mushroom cloud. US and our allies went ape-shit on 9/11 and that was less than 3,000 dead. If New York gets nuked and millions die, or DC, or other large city, the whole world would go batshit crazy.

GYSM, would Jesus want us armed to the teeth?

YES!!! JESUS TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS=====Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?" "Nothing," they answered. He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: `And he was numbered with the transgressors' ; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment." The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied. (Luke 22:35-38, NIV)

:cuckoo: He would not. You know Jesus as did the demons and you should be trembling

WWIII ironically isn't the worst-case (since everybody'd die not much point worrying about it.) The nightmare scenario in defense circles is a single low-yield nuke going off somewhere. All bets are off then. We'd suspend the Constitution and rule of law becomming a military dictatorship in the 'interest of security.' Stock markets would probably crash (especially if Wall Street was ground zero as makes a lot of sense if you wanna mess with the entire planet.) Civil rights would go bye-bye as people get rounded up en masse' because of affiliation.

And all it takes is a relatively small nuke. Mushroom cloud's a mushroom cloud. US and our allies went ape-shit on 9/11 and that was less than 3,000 dead. If New York gets nuked and millions die, or DC, or other large city, the whole world would go batshit crazy.

God's word tells us over tow billion will die in WWIII best you brave soul get under your rock and cover your head!!!

Just so.

God's word tells us over tow billion will die in WWIII best you brave soul get under your rock and cover your head!!!

Honey, ask the psych tech for your meds and go lie down.

I remember back when it was China that was going to destroy us, not Russia. Oh wait, that was just a couple weeks ago. I also remember when Obama was a brutal dictator instead of a spineless wimp. That was also just a couple weeks ago.

That's why the conservative bedwetters here always sound so dizzy. They constantly spin about in order to keep up with whatever new talking points they've been ordered to chant.

And ODSers? If Obama is a wimp, you would be the crowd who got spanked by a wimp. So what does that make you?

Wanna lose sleep I can tell you what you should fear, and none of it's religious. Nor is it Russia, China, or any other country. Countries have territory that can be retaliated against. Terrorists don't. All our military might is worthless insofar as responding to a terrorist attack with WMDs. Majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi citizens, didn't hit KSA though. And if it takes us over 20 years to find and kill ObL I'm not optimistic about future incidents. And bad as it'd be, there are worse things than a nuclear explosion in a city.

GOD WORD SAYS THERE WILL BE NUKE WAR!!! SO GET READY!!!==the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
ZECHERIAH 14:12==========NUKE BOMB WRITTEN ABOUT 3000 YEARS AGO!!! AWESOME HUH???

GOD WORD SAYS THERE WILL BE NUKE WAR!!! SO GET READY!!!==the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

ZECHERIAH 14:12==========NUKE BOMB WRITTEN ABOUT 3000 YEARS AGO!!! AWESOME HUH???

Wow, nukes are on god's side. Who knew? :lol:

I remember back when it was China that was going to destroy us, not Russia. Oh wait, that was just a couple weeks ago. I also remember when Obama was a brutal dictator instead of a spineless wimp. That was also just a couple weeks ago.

That's why the conservative bedwetters here always sound so dizzy. They constantly spin about in order to keep up with whatever new talking points they've been ordered to chant.

And ODSers? If Obama is a wimp, you would be the crowd who got spanked by a wimp. So what does that make you?

The same people who change their lies every few days also idolize a dictator who has to do staged, phony photo ops to show what a big he-man he is.

They idolize a jerk who beats up on little girls and will starve his own people to show how superior he is.

Oh, but the coward did actually shoot the endangered tiger - after the animal was caught in a snare and unable to run or defend himself.

What a perfect symbol for some on the right.

So the nuclear war will be before the Rapture?

Have you ever see a nuke test blast on tv? seen the mushroom cloud roll up????===========Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,[g] the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” Revelation 6:14-17======= another picture of a nuke blast written about over 2000 years ago! AWESOME!!!

Forum List

Back