USC "White Horse" is offensive

Two black students this is no joke they feel the White Horse is a sign of white supremacy
"white house" next. i mean, how racist can you get???

Interesting trivia: The White House was originally pink in color.
Thats a myth.

No, it is true. It is built with a type of sandstone.
Your extraordinary claim will require extraordinary proof. Lets see it.

Two black students this is no joke they feel the White Horse is a sign of white supremacy

If that's what they think, it appears that they may be inferior. Not because they're black but because they're idiots.

Haha...post of the month right there.

To say what I said can't be considered racist, although some will try to claim it is, because there are some stupid white people that will support such a claim in the OP. They're idiots, too.

Howard University usd to (or maybe still does) have T Shirts that say "It's A Black Thing, You Wouldn't Understand".....I wonder if I should be offended cause I'm really not

Look at the fucking racists wearing their racist clothes!

1413159093198341188.jpg
Look at all the negro women with 'straightened' WHITEY hair.
That's RACIAL APPROPRIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The horse itself is offensive to the left, since it was the Spanish that reintroduced them to this hemisphere, and played a big role in the conquest and slaughtering of the indigenous people.

Thats a myth.

They painted it, dumbass! You want me to show you a photograph taken years before photography was invented? How stupid are you?

The horse itself is offensive to the left, since it was the Spanish that reintroduced them to this hemisphere, and played a big role in the conquest and slaughtering of the indigenous people.

You mean the indigenous people didn't use the horse and become some of the greatest horsemen in the world? Gee I coulda sworn....

Thats a myth.

They painted it, dumbass! You want me to show you a photograph taken years before photography was invented? How stupid are you?
No, it was always white. It was repainted after it was burned by the British. but it was white before that too. It was never pink. Thats a myth.

Thats a myth.

No, it was always white. It was repainted after it was burned by the British. but it was white before that too. It was never pink. Thats a myth.

Sandstone is not white, dumbass!

Did you come out of school stupid? I guess you went in the same way!

Forum List

Back