Using the EPA to Conquer America

It's a guilty pleasure of mine to expose the stupidity of subscribing to environmentalism.

No, it's not a science, it is a spin-off of communism, the de jure theft of private property via regulation, and 'movement' is sold to those in search of some sort of ersatz 'heroism,' and meaning in their empty lives, the less than astute hand-wringers, as the idea that they are saving the earth.

Oh boy!

It's the use of the EPA in the totalitarian attempt to centralize all power, and further destroy the federalism on which our Constitution is based.

And, in the following, you'll find another reason to end the false 'crusade.'

1. "... EPA Rules Would Hurt Economy, Threaten States’ ‘Sovereignty’

2. The Environmental Protection Agency’s plan to tighten rules governing the nation’s water and air quality would have a crippling effect on state and local economies and send consumer energy prices soaring, the attorneys general of two rural states told a House panel ...

3. ... the EPA’s proposals to amend three of its regulations.

The first would mandate reductions in emissions at coal-fired power plants and similar facilities;

the second would require reductions in ozone, or smog, levels; and

the third would clarify the types of waterways controlled by the EPA under the Clean Water Act.

... the EPA’s growing efforts to meddle in matters best left to the states.

4. “The people of Montana have taken steps to fully protect [the state’s waterways] for ourselves, our downstream neighbors and all of our progeny,” Fox said.

Those protections, he explained, begin with the state’s constitution, which asserts Montana’s right to make decisions regarding its water use — and requires the state legislature to “provide adequate remedies for the protection” of its waters.... the EPA’s actions are nothing more than a power grab.

5. ... it is my duty to stand up and push back when I perceive an agency of the federal government overreaching the authority given to it by Congress and proposing actions that infringe on our sovereignty,”...

6. ...EPA administrator Gina McCarthy told a congressional panel two weeks ago. “We are simply trying to define it better for everyone, so everyone is on the same page.”

7. “The EPA’s attempt to ‘clarify’ the definition of waters [is] so expansive that it could likely control land use activities over most of the United States,” ....“At best, the proposed definition simply creates more confusion and litigation.”

At worst, she said, the EPA’s actions will give it “unfettered regulatory jurisdiction” over most of the water in her state."
AGs Oppose EPA Clean Water Act Clean Power Plan PJ Media

Be very clear.
This is in the Science Forum simply to make certain that those who wrongly believe that 'environmentalism' is science see it.

This is real issue::

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramschi’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

The use of the EPA, for political gain, proves that.

So what you are saying is that when one of these leaks adjacent to your own property, and fumes get into your home, which is blown up with you in it when the fumes reach your water heater:

hazardous-leak-1.png

You're good with that because, well hell, the petrochemical industry has your back.

As usual, a stupid baseless analogy.

Here's a plan: let's stick to what I say, not for why you lie about me saying.

Since you are too cowardly to ever clearly state your position on issues, it is not lying to make reasonable assumptions about your positions based on the information available.

Would you abolish the EPA or not?

She does it all the time. She was in one thread ranting about LBJ's war on poverty as the ultimate failure but by the time I got through with her she admitted she wouldn't get rid of Medicaid,

which is of course the single biggest program in the so-called war on poverty.

She's a dittohead, in the worst sense of that term.

It has become so very easy to prove you lie.

OK...one more time: let's see you produce any such post as "by the time I got through with her she admitted she wouldn't get rid of Medicaid,..."

Go for it, NYLiar.

All you have to do is state for the record right now that you want to end Medicaid.

But you won't.

So what you are saying is that when one of these leaks adjacent to your own property, and fumes get into your home, which is blown up with you in it when the fumes reach your water heater:

hazardous-leak-1.png

You're good with that because, well hell, the petrochemical industry has your back.

Since you are too cowardly to ever clearly state your position on issues, it is not lying to make reasonable assumptions about your positions based on the information available.

She does it all the time. She was in one thread ranting about LBJ's war on poverty as the ultimate failure but by the time I got through with her she admitted she wouldn't get rid of Medicaid,

OK...one more time: let's see you produce any such post as "by the time I got through with her she admitted she wouldn't get rid of Medicaid,..."

Go for it, NYLiar.

All you have to do is state for the record right now that you want to end Medicaid.

But you won't.

And, here you are admitting that you lied earlier.

Love it.

Go for it, NYLiar.

But you won't.

Love it.

What am I lying about. You do not want to abolish Medicaid, even though you constantly rant against wealth redistribution. You don't know what you believe.

dudes and Esquires,

There is no willful appeal to ignorance of our Commerce Clause. (Post) Infrastructure must be established due to that Constitutional power, as that form of infrastructure Establishment precedent for our Republic.

Why does the private sector not have "plug and play" convenience via Infrastructure that can even process industrial forms of waste.

Go for it, NYLiar.

But you won't.

Love it.

What am I lying about. You do not want to abolish Medicaid, even though you constantly rant against wealth redistribution. You don't know what you believe.

You posted this:

"... by the time I got through with her she admitted she wouldn't get rid of Medicaid,..."

Is that a lie or isn't it?

If not....provide such a post.

You can't, NYLiar.

It's a guilty pleasure of mine to expose the stupidity of subscribing to environmentalism.

No, it's not a science, it is a spin-off of communism, the de jure theft of private property via regulation, and 'movement' is sold to those in search of some sort of ersatz 'heroism,' and meaning in their empty lives, the less than astute hand-wringers, as the idea that they are saving the earth.

Oh boy!

It's the use of the EPA in the totalitarian attempt to centralize all power, and further destroy the federalism on which our Constitution is based.

2. The Environmental Protection Agency’s plan to tighten rules governing the nation’s water and air quality would have a crippling effect on state and local economies and send consumer energy prices soaring, the attorneys general of two rural states told a House panel ...

The first would mandate reductions in emissions at coal-fired power plants and similar facilities;

the third would clarify the types of waterways controlled by the EPA under the Clean Water Act.

4. “The people of Montana have taken steps to fully protect [the state’s waterways] for ourselves, our downstream neighbors and all of our progeny,” Fox said.

Those protections, he explained, begin with the state’s constitution, which asserts Montana’s right to make decisions regarding its water use — and requires the state legislature to “provide adequate remedies for the protection” of its waters.... the EPA’s actions are nothing more than a power grab.

5. ... it is my duty to stand up and push back when I perceive an agency of the federal government overreaching the authority given to it by Congress and proposing actions that infringe on our sovereignty,”...

6. ...EPA administrator Gina McCarthy told a congressional panel two weeks ago. “We are simply trying to define it better for everyone, so everyone is on the same page.”

7. “The EPA’s attempt to ‘clarify’ the definition of waters [is] so expansive that it could likely control land use activities over most of the United States,” ....“At best, the proposed definition simply creates more confusion and litigation.”

At worst, she said, the EPA’s actions will give it “unfettered regulatory jurisdiction” over most of the water in her state."

Be very clear.
This is in the Science Forum simply to make certain that those who wrongly believe that 'environmentalism' is science see it.

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramschi’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

hazardous-leak-1.png

Stupid? Baseless? This has happened all over the country, girlfriend, and cost hundreds of billions of dollars to fix. Who put a stop to it? The EPA did. That's what they do.

Oh boy!

Be very clear.

hazardous-leak-1.png

Stupid? Baseless? This has happened all over the country, girlfriend, and cost hundreds of billions of dollars to fix. Who put a stop to it? The EPA did. That's what they do.

That's a cover for what they actually do.

Seems it's too late for you to wise up.

Ol' PoliticalShit likes the air in Bejing. Thinks lead and mercury are good for the kiddies, obviously had lots of both in her diet when she was young.
Reminds her of home ;)

seriously though PoliticalSpice, if you want to breathe dirty air & drink contaminated water, doesn't mean that everyone else does :eusa_hand:

Oh boy!

Be very clear.

hazardous-leak-1.png

BWhahahahahaha! Right. I worked as an environmental consultant for two decades, gf. Please take your delusions elsewhere, because you are fooling no one.

Ol' PoliticalShit likes the air in Bejing. Thinks lead and mercury are good for the kiddies, obviously had lots of both in her diet when she was young.
Reminds her of home ;)

seriously though PoliticalSpice, if you want to breathe dirty air & drink contaminated water, doesn't mean that everyone else does :eusa_hand:

Although perseveration, the repetition that you seem unable to put aside, is a mental disorder, you really should seek help.

None of your posts ever.....ever.....focus on the posts to which you are ostensibly replying.....

Case in point: I've already pointed out that, the environmental movement and its apparatchiks in the EPA are about theft of power and property....not pollution.

Bet you attended government schools,huh?

Was that the end of your ability to think for yourself?

Wonder if KoRea is a reliable partner in combating climate change? South Korea Sabin Center for Climate Change Law Columbia Law School

Oh boy!

Be very clear.

So environmentalism is a communist plot?

Ultimately. Most liberals aren't aware of it, though, as they are low-info voters. Beware of your private property rights being taken from you. I am suspect that would be in this administrations, plans. Then you have full-blown socialism, the first big step to communism, with the right dictator. :eusa_think:
That's right, like the use of eminent domain laws to take land by those communist oil companies and their full-blown socialist Republican dictator cheerleaders.
^ that Toro

Oh boy!

Be very clear.

hazardous-leak-1.png

BWhahahahahaha! Right. I worked as an environmental consultant for two decades, gf. Please take your delusions elsewhere, because you are fooling no one.

" I worked as an environmental consultant for two decades,"

Proved my point.

Reminds her of home ;)

Although perseveration, the repetition that you seem unable to put aside, is a mental disorder, you really should seek help.

None of your posts ever.....ever.....focus on the posts to which you are ostensibly replying.....

Case in point: I've already pointed out that, the environmental movement and its apparatchiks in the EPA are about theft of power and property....not pollution.

Bet you attended government schools,huh?

Was that the end of your ability to think for yourself?
so yoar saying we should dispense with the Executive Agencies PoliticalSpice? Are you going to use the "honor system" for companies like BP :rolleyes-41:

Wonder if KoRea is a reliable partner in combating climate change? South Korea Sabin Center for Climate Change Law Columbia Law School

Oh boy!

Be very clear.

So environmentalism is a communist plot?

Ultimately. Most liberals aren't aware of it, though, as they are low-info voters. Beware of your private property rights being taken from you. I am suspect that would be in this administrations, plans. Then you have full-blown socialism, the first big step to communism, with the right dictator. :eusa_think:
That's right, like the use of eminent domain laws to take land by those communist oil companies and their full-blown socialist Republican dictator cheerleaders.
^ that Toro

Tell me.....are you more upset because today is the anniversary of Karl Marx's death, or because today is pi day...and you don't know what that means?

Reminds her of home ;)

More half truths and lies from DOT.FAIL...

WHy cant you left wits be honest about anything?

hazardous-leak-1.png

Proved my point.

You have no point, except that one on top of your head.

Proved my point.

As usual, you miss the obvious: if I had no point you wouldn't have rushed in to join the thread.

Proved my point.

As usual, you miss the obvious: if I had no point you wouldn't have rushed in to join the thread.

No I didn't. It is obvious that the only point you have is on top of your head.

Your confused... Only Liberal democrats seize land for the "common good" from republicans and oil companies to keep them from being self sufficient. Were the pocketbook you fools think belongs to you..

Of course, you're correct.
An even more incisive characterization:

".Environmentalists are almost always political liberals who have little sympathy for Christian fundamentalists....Yet environmental faith is quite rigid, and its story, biblical.....[matching] the story of the Garden of Eden....Innocent pre-industrial,pre-scientific cultures show what we could have been, while civilized cultures show how low we have fallen. In Eden and in the environmental story, the harmony of nature and its ability to nurture human kind are destroyed by ambition, greed, and sin. These sins are inflicted on nature and native peoples almost exclusively by white males."
Kaufman, "No Turning Back," chapter seven.

One can see why these ideas are de rigueur in university today.
Wow!
You're actually quite mad...aren't you?

What a vapid non-response to the post.

You must abhor truth, eh?
Lets' re-visit what you cut-and-pasted here shall we?
".Environmentalists are almost always political liberals who have little sympathy for Christian fundamentalists....Yet environmental faith is quite rigid, and its story, biblical.....[matching] the story of the Garden of Eden....Innocent pre-industrial,pre-scientific cultures show what we could have been, while civilized cultures show how low we have fallen. In Eden and in the environmental story, the harmony of nature and its ability to nurture human kind are destroyed by ambition, greed, and sin. These sins are inflicted on nature and native peoples almost exclusively by white males."
You posted that to somehow prove that only Liberals "seize" land for the common good.

Nope, I'm going with my original diagnosis...you're quite mad.

Forum List

Back