USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
good_morning_baby_good_morning.jpg

This is the reason why I keep my alarm clock on the dresser in front of the bed. Way in front.

alarm_Clock.gif

You mean you have to GET UP to shut it up? That is worse torture than having the darn thing going off every 15 minutes.....:lol:

It is 40 degrees this morning.....makes it really hard to get out of bed...

Good-Morning-With-Roses.jpg

Good morning, everybody. Coffee sure is good this morning and I need it. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support. I will miss my friend, Otis, but he is in a better place now. He was quite a fellow and will be missed by a lot of people.

Went out to warm up the car around 7:10, at 7:30 the wife was finally ready to go to work. Went out to get in the car and it's snowing......

You mean you have to GET UP to shut it up? That is worse torture than having the darn thing going off every 15 minutes.....:lol:
I have no choice, it's either that or I just turn over and go back to sleep.
Zzzz.gif

You can sleep with the alarm going off?
If the alarm clock were within arms reach of the bed (like on the nightstand), I just extend my arm to turn it off, and go back to sleep. However, if it's located on the dresser in front of the bed, I have to actually get out of bed to turn it off. Once I'm on my feet, I'm up, so I won't go back to sleep. My immediate concern then is breakfast.

I have no choice, it's either that or I just turn over and go back to sleep.
Zzzz.gif

You can sleep with the alarm going off?
If the alarm clock were within arms reach of the bed (like on the nightstand), I just extend my arm to turn it off, and go back to sleep. However, if it's located on the dresser in front of the bed, I have to actually get out of bed to turn it off. Once I'm on my feet, I'm up, so I won't go back to sleep. My immediate concern then is breakfast.

In time that will change to "bathroom"..........

Went out to warm up the car around 7:10, at 7:30 the wife was finally ready to go to work. Went out to get in the car and it's snowing......

:eek: Man! I almost wish that weather were here. Yesterday `twas in the 80's and today forecast for 79. What all this means for indoors without A/C is 100 degrees. :eek: Blinds are shut, fans are out, shorts are ON!!! :thup:

:eek: Man! I almost wish that weather were here. Yesterday `twas in the 80's and today forecast for 79. What all this means for indoors without A/C is 100 degrees. :eek: Blinds are shut, fans are out, shorts are ON!!! :thup:
80's is just reaching civilized weather temperatures. Bask in the warmth of a truly rational climate.........for now......:D

Today's celeb no. 2 drinking coffee:

fb825d85521705a78da73eed0c92fb1c.jpg

That's George Clooney.

George never has appealed to me. I hear he is now engaged to be married to a lawyer. :eusa_angel: I have also heard how difficult it is to be married to a lawyer, should you ever want a divorce. Takes forever for it to be a done deal.

It's currently in the mid to upper 30s and supposed to get up into the upper 50s today. There were numerous times in the past where we were camping in the mountains in May, woke up to a crisp clear morning, an hour later had 6" of snow dumped on us and by mid afternoon the sun was shining, temps were in the 60s and most of the snow was melted.
Typical spring in the mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back