USMB Coffee Shop IV

Is this a site glitch? I see no images at all in this post, yet when I hit the quote button the links are there and they do work in another tab...

I've noticed sometimes images just don't show up here, seemingly at random... :dunno:
I see them.....:eusa_whistle:

Cereal_Killer wrote me and suggested I need to clear my cache and cookies. Have no idea how that works but I'll try it and check again.

EDIT: well it didn't work. I cleaned out the browser cache and temp files and rebooted the browser but I still don't get the images. The only thing I didn't do was clear the cookies. If I do that I might not be online any more as I don't remember what my password is for this site. If I understand correctly it will wipe out all my passwords.

Maybe I'll just have to do without images.

Safari lets you choose which things you want to keep, like passwords. Can you change your password before you do it....(do you have to know your current password to change it?)...I can't remember.

Cereal_Killer wrote me and suggested I need to clear my cache and cookies. Have no idea how that works but I'll try it and check again.

EDIT: well it didn't work. I cleaned out the browser cache and temp files and rebooted the browser but I still don't get the images. The only thing I didn't do was clear the cookies. If I do that I might not be online any more as I don't remember what my password is for this site. If I understand correctly it will wipe out all my passwords.

Safari lets you choose which things you want to keep, like passwords. Can you change your password before you do it....(do you have to know your current password to change it?)...I can't remember.

I won't need to now -- it's apparently an AdBlock issue. Now I have to figure out why it's an AdBlock issue.

OK well I've figured out how to get my images back -- when I disable AbBlock Plus they show up as normal... now the mystery is why would AdBlock be blocking image links?

Mertex are you running AdBlock? Is anyone who is running AdBlock losing images?

I'm running Adblock.....not Adblock Plus.

OK well I've figured out how to get my images back -- when I disable AbBlock Plus they show up as normal... now the mystery is why would AdBlock be blocking image links?

I'm running it and I don't have any issues.

That's not what your shrink told me.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Sheila and Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Ringel and his family in transition and post surgery healing for Mrs. Ringel
Grandma and family dealing with death of extended family member,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
Stat's aunt,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I'm a bit in shock. I was sitting here just now thinking about how good a bowl of soup would be for supper. Mrs. BBD just stuck her head into my man cave and asked me if I would like a bowl of soup for supper. How did she know????????

Wives have good ESP......just ask me.

It comes in handy with our kids too...I have always loved that my kids, even now at 24 and 15, think that I have super powers knowing what they've done, and what they're thinking about doing.:D

My daughter was playing with my hair one day and I asked her what she was doing. She said she was looking for the eyes in the back of my head. :D

I won't need to now -- it's apparently an AdBlock issue. Now I have to figure out why it's an AdBlock issue.

It's the VABC

Vast AdBlock Conspiracy

:D

I'm running Adblock.....not Adblock Plus.
I'm running Adfender, ... no issues with images.

Happy Corn On the Cob Day! Good way to celebrate is with a cookout.

June-11th-is-Corn-on-the-Cob-Day.jpg

Shoot, our town market day is Thursday!

That is some pretty perfect looking corn if this midwestern girl does say so herself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back