USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning everybody. I could see the photos both places??? So don't think it is a site glitch. We use Comcast/Xfinity for highspeed internet (plus phone and HDTV cable) and they recently reduced our fees $50/month when we complained their fees were getting too high. We were pleased because that puts them down in the same range with the crappy services around here. We are blessed with having a lot of different options though and competition is a very good thing when it comes to stuff like that.

Today is Senior Saints Day--the youth at the church are treating us 'old folks' to hotdogs and hamburgers and will entertain us as well. Of course we have to provide all the sides and desserts but that's okay. It's a tradition every June and always great fun. But I hit the deck running and will have to be scarce for awhile. So I'll leave ya'll all with a Mama Fox ((hug)) and wishes for a great day.
Hamburgers and hot dogs? Senior Saints Day sounds like a holiday right up my alley!

Where do I sign up to be a senior saint?!?!?

:lol:

And today's coffee funnies:

68d18315431f7452b4666ea57448968d.jpg

d0661b3e42bf35311f8861097720cf2c.jpg

3769284256eab36add787e64586879c8.jpg

:D

Is this a site glitch? I see no images at all in this post, yet when I hit the quote button the links are there and they do work in another tab...

I've noticed sometimes images just don't show up here, seemingly at random... :dunno:
I see them.....:eusa_whistle:

It's happened to me now and then. Strange.

Is anyone else getting a blank page up there though? The code says there are three images, none show up, neither in the original nor in the quote. Unless they're pictures of a polar bear sitting on an iceberg eating marshmallows in a snowstorm...

I'm just wondering if this is on my end, either browser or AdBlock - ?

[edit] - I just got the same thing in the tavern.

i see the pics here. i couldn't see them in his original post

I see them in both original and quote.

Must be your server....:)

Is anyone else getting a blank page up there though? The code says there are three images, none show up, neither in the original nor in the quote. Unless they're pictures of a polar bear sitting on an iceberg eating marshmallows in a snowstorm...

I'm just wondering if this is on my end, either browser or AdBlock - ?

[edit] - I just got the same thing in the tavern.

i see the pics here. i couldn't see them in his original post

I see them in both original and quote.

Must be your server....:)

Actually, I'm working on a new magic program.... :lol:

Good morning everybody. I could see the photos both places??? So don't think it is a site glitch. We use Comcast/Xfinity for highspeed internet (plus phone and HDTV cable) and they recently reduced our fees $50/month when we complained their fees were getting too high. We were pleased because that puts them down in the same range with the crappy services around here. We are blessed with having a lot of different options though and competition is a very good thing when it comes to stuff like that.

Today is Senior Saints Day--the youth at the church are treating us 'old folks' to hotdogs and hamburgers and will entertain us as well. Of course we have to provide all the sides and desserts but that's okay. It's a tradition every June and always great fun. But I hit the deck running and will have to be scarce for awhile. So I'll leave ya'll all with a Mama Fox ((hug)) and wishes for a great day.
Hamburgers and hot dogs? Senior Saints Day sounds like a holiday right up my alley!

The idea has possibilities...:eusa_think:

You don't sign up. You show up. And voila, you're a Senior Saint. :)

Been another long day and I am dragging my.....posterior! :)

Sometimes I wonder if I have become an old fogey because I can see what everyone should be doing but they just keep on making the same stupid mistakes over and over again!

I was far too lazy to have to repeat the same mistakes.

Once was enough and there were so many more mistakes that I still had to make that I just didn't have time to keep repeating the same ones over and over again!

Rant over!

/puts away soap box and wanders off muttering!

I'm a bit in shock. I was sitting here just now thinking about how good a bowl of soup would be for supper. Mrs. BBD just stuck her head into my man cave and asked me if I would like a bowl of soup for supper. How did she know????????

And today's coffee funnies:

68d18315431f7452b4666ea57448968d.jpg

d0661b3e42bf35311f8861097720cf2c.jpg

3769284256eab36add787e64586879c8.jpg

Is this a site glitch? I see no images at all in this post, yet when I hit the quote button the links are there and they do work in another tab...

I've noticed sometimes images just don't show up here, seemingly at random... :dunno:

Cereal_Killer wrote me and suggested I need to clear my cache and cookies. Have no idea how that works but I'll try it and check again.

EDIT: well it didn't work. I cleaned out the browser cache and temp files and rebooted the browser but I still don't get the images. The only thing I didn't do was clear the cookies. If I do that I might not be online any more as I don't remember what my password is for this site. If I understand correctly it will wipe out all my passwords.

Maybe I'll just have to do without images.

Last edited:
Been another long day and I am dragging my.....posterior! :)

Sometimes I wonder if I have become an old fogey because I can see what everyone should be doing but they just keep on making the same stupid mistakes over and over again!

I was far too lazy to have to repeat the same mistakes.

Once was enough and there were so many more mistakes that I still had to make that I just didn't have time to keep repeating the same ones over and over again!

Rant over!

/puts away soap box and wanders off muttering!

My daughter has the same rant about me, too. <giggle>

Poor angel. Born with such a human mother, too. :badgrin:

Any Deadliest Catch fans?? Josh Harris is back on the Cornelius Marie.:banana:

On the "Deadliest Catch", the Cornelia Marie is back. She is getting ready to head out on the Bering Sea to fish for crab!

It’s been around four years since that blue boat went out on the Bering Sea. Faithful fans are in for a treat in this week’s episode of the "Deadliest Catch.” Josh Harris not only owns the boat, he is the skipper in training. Helping to train him is long time family friend, Captain Casey McManus. He said that he has a fine line to walk because Josh is the owner and skipper. He went on to say that his dad made a promise to Phil Harris to take care of the boys and the best way he knows how to help the boys is to teach them how to successfully run the boat.

Spoiler Alert, The Cornelia Marie is back on 'Deadliest Catch' - Sioux Falls Reality TV | Examiner.com

th

Any Deadliest Catch fans?? Josh Harris is back on the Cornelius Marie.:banana:

On the "Deadliest Catch", the Cornelia Marie is back. She is getting ready to head out on the Bering Sea to fish for crab!

It’s been around four years since that blue boat went out on the Bering Sea. Faithful fans are in for a treat in this week’s episode of the "Deadliest Catch.” Josh Harris not only owns the boat, he is the skipper in training. Helping to train him is long time family friend, Captain Casey McManus. He said that he has a fine line to walk because Josh is the owner and skipper. He went on to say that his dad made a promise to Phil Harris to take care of the boys and the best way he knows how to help the boys is to teach them how to successfully run the boat.

Spoiler Alert, The Cornelia Marie is back on 'Deadliest Catch' - Sioux Falls Reality TV | Examiner.com

th

I just finished watching it on the DVR, and it ended just as the pot was being pulled...so I missed if he's a hero or zero.:lol:

Cereal_Killer wrote me and suggested I need to clear my cache and cookies. Have no idea how that works but I'll try it and check again.

EDIT: well it didn't work. I cleaned out the browser cache and temp files and rebooted the browser but I still don't get the images. The only thing I didn't do was clear the cookies. If I do that I might not be online any more as I don't remember what my password is for this site. If I understand correctly it will wipe out all my passwords.

OK well I've figured out how to get my images back -- when I disable AbBlock Plus they show up as normal... now the mystery is why would AdBlock be blocking image links?

Mertex are you running AdBlock? Is anyone who is running AdBlock losing images?

OK well I've figured out how to get my images back -- when I disable AbBlock Plus they show up as normal... now the mystery is why would AdBlock be blocking image links?

Mertex are you running AdBlock? Is anyone who is running AdBlock losing images?

I'm running it and I don't have any issues.

I'm a bit in shock. I was sitting here just now thinking about how good a bowl of soup would be for supper. Mrs. BBD just stuck her head into my man cave and asked me if I would like a bowl of soup for supper. How did she know????????

Wives have good ESP......just ask me.

It comes in handy with our kids too...I have always loved that my kids, even now at 24 and 15, think that I have super powers knowing what they've done, and what they're thinking about doing.:D

Forum List

Back