USMB Coffee Shop IV

Morning Everybody !
Friday's smile for the day

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. !!!!!!!!!!

funny-animals-114.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
That's a rather handsome looking raccoon posted just above. I think all of his cousins live very near my house.

When our daughter lived in a ground floor place in Palo Alto, she installed a pet door with one of those loose flaps so that her cats could come and go. That came to a screeching halt when she awakened in the middle of the night one night to find herself face to face with an enormous raccoon. The flap got replaced with one of those electronic doors activated by the radio signals on the cats' collars.

Happy Friday everyone! Does anyone have any fun plans this weekend? I am heading back home to spend the weekend with my family and play some lawn games. It seems spring is here to stay now.

The new Doc Holliday's tee-shirts are in. I priced them at $18 for S, M, L and XL and $20 for XXL and XXXL
I have them in turquoise, royal blue and black. I also have 4 size Large in charcoal.View attachment 40959

They're beautiful Ernie. Kudos. Love the color and love the design. And hope you get your computer fixed. I need to get my laptop into the shop--it is doing some really wierd things--but don't want to spend the money and don't want to give up the laptop. Problems problems.

That's a rather handsome looking raccoon posted just above. I think all of his cousins live very near my house.
leaving out empty tuna cans for the dogs sometimes brings out a raccoon from the nearby creek.

No doubt. But why put out empty tuna cans for the dogs? Wouldn't they prefer to have some tuna in them?

And I just checked and this is danielpalos first visit to the Coffee Shop, so welcome welcome. Pull up a chair or barstool and settle in.

Your first timers complimentary beverage:

797cappuccino.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! Does anyone have any fun plans this weekend? I am heading back home to spend the weekend with my family and play some lawn games. It seems spring is here to stay now.

And happy Friday to you and all as well mdk. Glad you stopped by too. I know I've asked you, but forgive me I'm not as young as I used to be and the short term memory isn't what it used to be. What part of the country are you in and where is 'home'?

Spring seems to finally be settling in here too, but just north of us a few counties it has been snowing.

• Thanks

And happy Friday to you and all as well mdk. Glad you stopped by too. I know I've asked you, but forgive me I'm not as young as I used to be and the short term memory isn't what it used to be. What part of the country are you in and where is 'home'?

Spring seems to finally be settling in here too, but just north of us a few counties it has been snowing.

Thanks! This is my favorite thread on this forum. Everyone here has been so kind and inviting to me. :huddle:

I live in the most wonderful city in America....Pittsburgh. :gs: lol

The new Doc Holliday's tee-shirts are in. I priced them at $18 for S, M, L and XL and $20 for XXL and XXXL
I have them in turquoise, royal blue and black. I also have 4 size Large in charcoal.View attachment 40959

They're beautiful Ernie. Kudos. Love the color and love the design. And hope you get your computer fixed. I need to get my laptop into the shop--it is doing some really wierd things--but don't want to spend the money and don't want to give up the laptop. Problems problems.

My husband had to take his computer in yesterday for the same reason Foxfyre
Something must be going on with nasty malware and viruses.

Thanks! This is my favorite thread on this forum. Everyone here has been so kind and inviting to me. :huddle:

I live in the most wonderful city in America....Pittsburgh. :gs: lol

Ah, now I remember that. Thanks. I believe we even had a discussion of Pittsburg when you last told us that. And thanks for the kind review of the Coffee Shop. It has been a special place for many, but only because of the really neat people who come here.

• Thanks

My husband had to take his computer in yesterday for the same reason Foxfyre
Something must be going on with nasty malware and viruses.

Mine has been doing it for a long time now so I don't think it is a virus. But there is a virus out there that we should all be aware of. I'll steal the info from another site that recently reported it with thanks to them:

1. New fast-spreading virus destroys PCs

There's dangerous new malware out there called Rombertik that could steal your personal information and destroy your PC. If you try to get rid of it, the malware could trap your computer in an endless reboot cycle.
    Rombertik usually infects computers using a malicious file attached to a phishing email. In some cases, this email is designed to look like a message from Microsoft. The malware can steal login credentials and other information you enter into websites.
    Rombertik also checks to see if it's being analyzed or if other programs are trying to delete it. If it detects this kind of activity, it will try to delete a file called the Master Boot Record (MBR). This can cause your computer to go into an endless restart cycle when it is turned off and turned back on. The malware also has some other tricks up its sleeve.
    http://www.komando.com/happening-now...ampaign=buffer

Forum List

Back