USMB Coffee Shop IV

10698575_955777744467369_7225529116566539797_n.jpg

Now I have a paper-trained cat, apparently. Because my very aged dachshund remains confined inside the house sometimes long hours, I keep wee-wee pads and newspaper on the bathroom floor for her. She's good about using them, too. But recently, one of my cats has abandoned the cat boxes and now uses the papers in the bathroom. Guess it's too much work to get into the box for a fat, lazy cat...
Cats are very territorial........

Now I have a paper-trained cat, apparently. Because my very aged dachshund remains confined inside the house sometimes long hours, I keep wee-wee pads and newspaper on the bathroom floor for her. She's good about using them, too. But recently, one of my cats has abandoned the cat boxes and now uses the papers in the bathroom. Guess it's too much work to get into the box for a fat, lazy cat...
But she'll share papers with the dog? At least she's not using the furniture.

After some deep soul-searching, much conversation, and chin scratching, Mrs. BBD and I have finally made a major decision. We have decided to go to Montana for vacation this year. That will be the next road trip for the RV. Hope the bears don't get me!

Love Montana. If you're in the eastern end of the State you gotta go to Little Bighorn. Very cool. :thup:
Then I will live in Montana, and I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck, or a possibly even a recreational vehicle, and drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?
Well, then, in winter I will live in Arizona. Actually, I think I will need two wives.

It's "marking" the territory, if the dog pissed on the carpet or the furniture then the cat would also (at the same spot) to "mark" it's territory.

It's "marking" the territory, if the dog pissed on the carpet or the furniture then the cat would also (at the same spot) to "mark" it's territory.
Good thing the dog's paper trained, then! I've had cats absolutely ruin my stuff with marking behavior. Funniest thing is when they decide to "mark" sleepover guests' clothing or shoes. Folks who get the cat seal of disapproval usually don't get a subsequent invite.

After some deep soul-searching, much conversation, and chin scratching, Mrs. BBD and I have finally made a major decision. We have decided to go to Montana for vacation this year. That will be the next road trip for the RV. Hope the bears don't get me!

Love Montana. If you're in the eastern end of the State you gotta go to Little Bighorn. Very cool. :thup:
Then I will live in Montana, and I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck, or a possibly even a recreational vehicle, and drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?
Well, then, in winter I will live in Arizona. Actually, I think I will need two wives.

Hmmm. There has to be an appropriate response to this. I'll get back to you. :)

A better question is, what movie is it from.........? :D

Oh okay. I was not quick on the uptake on that was I. And I just took an on line IQ quiz and found out I have an 180 IQ too.

Oh okay. I was not quick on the uptake on that was I. And I just took an on line IQ quiz and found out I have an 180 IQ too.

I would have guessed at least 180. :thup:

I would have guessed at least 180. :thup:

Of course. You would have thought I wouldn't have needed to work so hard to get passing grades in highschool and college wouldn't you or those courses I pretty well bluffed myself through.

Hunt For Red October. :)

And the Kewpie award goes to........ :D

And the Kewpie award goes to........ :D

I've seen the movie and read the book bunches of times each. The movie has actually been on here multiple times in the past month or so; although I wasn't watching it, since we have a big TV and you can watch it from the kitchen, I did see some of the movie as I got food and washed dishes. :p

The only Clancy movie that was really any good, sadly. I still can't forgive whoever cast Willem Defoe as Mr. Clark. :mad:

Meanwhile...I have my garden plants in pots, listed on craigslist. Once they are gone, I plan to have a fake flower garden. Year round flowers!

Hello from tomorrow; I am up at five am Thursday because I cannot sleep. I have been awake since 3.30 am and gave up trying to sleep. I checked my twitter account and saw that the Islamic state are now strapping bombs onto cats and training them as suicide bombers. I am following an Islamic state account, and one is following me.
I am a bit scared to say anything to them as they are homicidal maniacs.

Hello from tomorrow; I am up at five am Thursday because I cannot sleep. I have been awake since 3.30 am and gave up trying to sleep. I checked my twitter account and saw that the Islamic state are now strapping bombs onto cats and training them as suicide bombers. I am following an Islamic state account, and one is following me.
I am a bit scared to say anything to them as they are homicidal maniacs.

While I can appreciate why this would be upsetting--it is to me too--we're wading a bit too deep into sociopolitical stuff with this Daschal. So I'm sorry you couldn't sleep but let's make a different thread to discuss this outside of the Coffee Shop.

And now I hope I can sleep tonight. I really need to be able to do that.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Gracie,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki, R.D., Spoonman, and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

australia+(16).jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back