USMB Coffee Shop IV

Why did he come at you? Was he just a mean drunk?
This happened at Doc's. He was being strange and quite obnoxious. THEN he stood to confront me and dropped a pint of whiskey. I asked him to leave, first calmly then loudly when he started arguing.
He obviously didn't think I had the power to toss him and started at me while reaching behind his back for the knife that wasn't there, thanks to a cabbie.

He had been drinking, obviously but I think massive amounts of steroids were involved

That's not a knife. THIS is a knife!
biggerassknife.jpg

That's not a knife. THIS is a knife!View attachment 45411
Was researching Saracen swords once, seems there's still an argument between historians as to whether the curved Scimitar was post 1500s or developed in the Middle East around the 6th or 7th century. Basically some claim the Saracens only carried straight swords similar to the Crusaders, with a lighter pommel and shorter guard. :dunno:

Well there's your problem. Your underarms are suppose to be in conflict with deodorants...
Not that way....... Allergic rash...... I use surgeons' soap, works better than deodorant, It's a bacterio-shield and anti-microbial. Ya have to scrub each armpit for 5 minutes but it lasts a week.

The results are in:

Doc: All is well. Except for the diverticulus dents about 8 inches up. No seeds. No fat. NO BACON. Some polyps that I removed, no cancer anywhere. See ya in 10 years!

Me: :eusa_dance:
Great News for Gracie, bless you Gracie..

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre's sprained shoulder,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Spoonman, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

outdoor-lighting.jpg

Forum List

Back