USMB Coffee Shop IV

Has anybody been in touch with Alan1? He hasn't posted since April I don't believe. Not like him to be away this long, especially since he's still in his mod suit.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre's sprained shoulder,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Spoonman, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

outdoor-lighting.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

An electrician is coming tomorrow and the very least he is going to do is fit a new fuse box. I am very much hoping he is not going to want to tear up all the floors to rewire the ring main, as that will be hell. My flat is packed with stuff I will have to move around. One room is wall to wall bookcases and I don't know how I could move them all out of the way.
I also ordered a battery back up power supply for my computer, because I don't trust trip switches not to cut out in the middle of downloading windows updates. If that happened it would probably corrupt windows completely .

Good morning everybody. I slept in my bed last night for the first time in almost two weeks--have been sleeping mostly sitting up on the couch because of this bad shoulder. I got a great night's sleep but the shoulder is really hurting this morning. We'll see how it goes. Probably tomorrow morning will give in and go to urgent care and see what's up with it.

So where is everybody? The Coffee Shop has been pretty deserted the last couple of days.

Good morning everybody. I slept in my bed last night for the first time in almost two weeks--have been sleeping mostly sitting up on the couch because of this bad shoulder. I got a great night's sleep but the shoulder is really hurting this morning. We'll see how it goes. Probably tomorrow morning will give in and go to urgent care and see what's up with it.

So where is everybody? The Coffee Shop has been pretty deserted the last couple of days.
Got about 8 and a half hours of sleep myself but without a CPAP yet......... Go in for the test results this afternoon and hopefully will have one soon. :thup:

We are all down at the urgent care waiting to see who wins the pool for when you show up.

We are all down at the urgent care waiting to see who wins the pool for when you show up.

I have been putting it off haven't I? Well, we'll see if I make good on the promise for in the morning. :)

And a hidee ho to Lumpy. Always fun when you stop in for a visit. Wish you would do that more often. :)

Hello Mama Fox, for some reason I was under the impression that the, "Coffee Shop" no longer existed. I blame myself because well, I don't have much choice...:eusa_doh:

And a hidee ho to Lumpy. Always fun when you stop in for a visit. Wish you would do that more often. :)

Hello Mama Fox, for some reason I was under the impression that the, "Coffee Shop" no longer existed. I blame myself because well, I don't have much choice...:eusa_doh:

The Coffee Shop lives on with yin and yang, ebb and flow. Some days it is jumping in here and some days pretty empty, but overall it keeps plugging along with all the crazy, wonderful, wacky, and lovable folks who come here.

I thought only guys suffered needlessly to avoid medical care. I know I do but You Mama Fox, for shame...:eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back