USMB Coffee Shop IV

11149421_10153264289984679_5364878385007647921_n.jpg

Good morning everybody. I slept in my bed last night for the first time in almost two weeks--have been sleeping mostly sitting up on the couch because of this bad shoulder. I got a great night's sleep but the shoulder is really hurting this morning. We'll see how it goes. Probably tomorrow morning will give in and go to urgent care and see what's up with it.

So where is everybody? The Coffee Shop has been pretty deserted the last couple of days.

I thought only guys suffered needlessly to avoid medical care. I know I do but You Mama Fox, for shame...:eusa_naughty:

Yeah I know. But I honestly thought it was getting better. But oh well.

Good morning everybody. I slept in my bed last night for the first time in almost two weeks--have been sleeping mostly sitting up on the couch because of this bad shoulder. I got a great night's sleep but the shoulder is really hurting this morning. We'll see how it goes. Probably tomorrow morning will give in and go to urgent care and see what's up with it.

So where is everybody? The Coffee Shop has been pretty deserted the last couple of days.

I thought only guys suffered needlessly to avoid medical care. I know I do but You Mama Fox, for shame...:eusa_naughty:

Yeah I know. But I honestly thought it was getting better. But oh well.

I understand, been there done that Dr. Fox.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre's sprained shoulder,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Spoonman, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

outdoor-lighting.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Perhaps I should post that at Doc's.

So, The cabbie that dropped off the very lucky patron at Doc's 2 weeks ago, brought me a present tonight. THIS is the knife the guy was reaching for when he came at me and when ordered to the ground by police a few minutes later.

View attachment 45354

Yes that is a quarter on the blade.

*best Paul Hogan imitation*

That's not a knife............well, OK, yes, that's a knife. :D

Mornin' everyone. I now know which machine and what pressure will work for me. Should be able to pick one up at the VA in no more than a week. Just got up a little bit ago, fed the cats and having my first pot of coffee.
Was playing in the FZ, set up a Self-Interference (Self-Awareness) as a Paradigm trap (psych experiment) caught two posters in it that are anything but happy with me right now........ Oops...... :lol:
We all claim that we are aware we're imperfect but every one of us hate to be shown we're imperfect and generally react negatively (defensively) in those situations especially when our fallacies are in an area we have built justifications around.
Yup, I can be a real stinker sometimes........ :D

Good morning everybody. Letting the Ibuprofen kick in and get the pain level down so I can tolerate a shower and getting dressed to go to urgent care. Yep, I'm going to do it.

Oh, we just saw what we are doing here today?

Ummm... coffee, food, work, work, probably TV / baseball later. listen to a lot of complaining and be bored and when I'm bored, come on here. Tomorrow? most likely a repeat!

Ummm... coffee, food, work, work, probably TV / baseball later. listen to a lot of complaining and be bored and when I'm bored, come on here. Tomorrow? most likely a repeat!

Try to break it up with snacks.

Try to break it up with snacks.

Oh I do do that.. but instead of regular snacks I have a bowl of Cincinnati 3-Way!

Forum List

Back