USMB Coffee Shop IV

Okay, I have to go rummage in the kitchen to see what I might put together for lunch or dinner, whichever we decide it is going to be. I can't do the breakfast thing because Hombre already did breakfast as breakfast this morning.

Well hell. I gained a lb, so...back to what I was doing before the colonoscopy. Which means icky food.

Been watching/listening to music videos for a while. Used to listen to Andre Segovia (Spanish guitar master back in the 70s), just found a "new" master to listen to, Al Marconi.

548349_10151166125084674_49740788_n.jpg

Well hell. I gained a lb, so...back to what I was doing before the colonoscopy. Which means icky food.

You sure it isn't just a bit of water retention? I would wait 24 hours before doing any thing drastic. My weight can vary a pound from hour to hour almost.

So, I made it home this weekend to discover a really super nice camp on my property. I left a non-threatening, neutral note at the campsite requesting they move by tomorrow afternoon. We'll see how that goes. How the hell do you justify setting up your camp right in front of a "No Trespassing" sign, I don't know.

Hey, this looks like lot more fun than walking on running on the treadmill:

I actually like Bruno Mars, which puzzles my daughter...

You sound like me, I like all kinds of music, I've added that song to a list for an new CD I'm putting together. It's a Mark Ronson song with Bruno Mars, he has another great one with Keyone Starr called I Can't Lose. Kinda does what Santana does, write the songs, play the musical instrument and someone else does the vocals like Smooth with Rob Thomas from Matchbox Twenty.
Personally I don't think that song would be as awesome as it is without Robs' vocals, not that it's not awesome enough...... :D

You sound like me, I like all kinds of music, I've added that song to a list for an new CD I'm putting together. It's a Mark Ronson song with Bruno Mars, he has another great one with Keyone Starr called I Can't Lose. Kinda does what Santana does, write the songs, play the musical instrument and someone else does the vocals like Smooth with Rob Thomas from Matchbox Twenty.
Personally I don't think that song would be as awesome as it is without Robs' vocals, not that it's not awesome enough...... :D

I just like Bruno Mars...his vocals are da bomb. He's got something out now with another performer..."Uptown Funk" that makes me want to boogie!! And I am no Michelle Pfeiffer fan.

Awesome tune! I love Santana. This is a really good one too that you might enjoy. :)

Also, I used Resolve carpet cleaner on my carpet where there was a big brown trail from where people walk from the living room area to the slider. My gosh, that stuff works great! You can still tell it's a high traffic area, but it really cleaned it up well. :) I really do need to rent a cleaner or something and clean the carpets though. I probably should have done it at the end of winter. They get so dirty during winter time.

Evening all.

I spoke with my lovely friend tonight. Tracy says that if I need to travel to Melbourne to submit my statement, she will drive me. I am so eternally grateful to her.

I hope everyone is doing okay - and the weather is alright.

Hi Noomi. Since almost the entire United States is having the hottest weather of the summer, I presume it is the dead of winter there? But probably no snow? Somehow I had the notion you lived in Melbourne. But I guess on second thought we never discussed that, so who the heck knows where I get the notions I sometimes get? :) Anyhow a friend is a precious thing, especially one that continues to encourage us to be the best that we can be.

Forum List

Back