USMB Coffee Shop IV

I think facebook is permanently fried. All I get is a blank page, for days. Anybody else having that problem, or is it my google chrome doing it?

No problem getting on Facebook using Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. But then I don't use Chrome as it doesn't support Java that I use a lot.

Back from lunch in Santa Fe - an even dozen of ladies showed up, most from Santa Fe and Albuquerque and one from Oklahoma City. It was a lot of fun. I shouldn't have worried but my goodness what a difference some decades can make. :)

Just got back from Alamogordo, went up for a drive and to drop off some items at the cat rescue, thrift shop there. On the way back got stopped waiting for a military convoy coming off the desert at OroGrande, about 30 vehicles, mostly M1 Abrams and Bradleys on flatbeds. Must have been the El Paso Occupation Forces for Jade Helm....... Oh wait, 54 runs right through Bliss...... Still....... :eusa_whistle:
:D
:lol:

10478203_755414447849054_4706607628936909545_n.jpg

Foxy, would you add my good friend Bert to the vigil list tonight. Bert is a 15 year old Bichon. I let the 3 dogs out when I got home about 3:30. 2 came back within about 15 minutes, but Bert is still out there. I walked the neighborhood and around my property, but no sign of him anywhere.

Foxy, would you add my good friend Bert to the vigil list tonight. Bert is a 15 year old Bichon. I let the 3 dogs out when I got home about 3:30. 2 came back within about 15 minutes, but Bert is still out there. I walked the neighborhood and around my property, but no sign of him anywhere.

Hope he comes home soon!

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
Gracie's Karma,
Ernie's Burt
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

sleep-tight-cuddling-friends-kitten-puppy-sleeping.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Hope he comes home soon!
Not here yet. Very unlike him. I have to assume the worst right now.

Hope he comes home soon!

Sorry to hear that. :( You would think a little old dog like that wouldn't go too far.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
Gracie's Karma,
Ernie's Burt
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

sleep-tight-cuddling-friends-kitten-puppy-sleeping.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Awww. Vigil pic is adorable! :)

Hope he comes home soon!

Sorry to hear that. :( You would think a little old dog like that wouldn't go too far.
I wouldn't think so, but my last Bichon, "Bear" was also 15 when he walked off one day. We found him at peace about 100 yards away in a comfy spot.

Hey....maybe the other two dogs can lead you to Bert? Or where he was last seen? Maybe someone thought he was homeless and took him. Call around tomorrow at the Vets or the pound. Place a craigslist ad? Meanwhile, take the two other dogs, ask them where Bert is, and see where they take you.

Forum List

Back