USMB Coffee Shop IV

Bastille Day - July 14th.

More importantly...October 16th...National Cat Day.
October eh? Not surprised, when the shed fur get's longer and thicker...... when the swept up cat hair from one cat is of sufficient quantity to knit two more complete cats.........

12243156_921274037909862_950319391670237187_n.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre's sore back and painful shoulder,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
Drifter's loss of his beloved fur friend,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

eff06649cf39af2035d0864241792ca1.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good morning to all. Seems strange that there is no smell of roasting turkey in our house for the first time in years, but in awhile, we'll head over to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving dinner there. I hope everybody has at least a little something special planned for today. I am grateful for many things, and among those things are those of you in the Coffee Shop who have made me laugh, made me think, helped me figure things out, trusted us with a bit of your lives, forgiven us our sins, and encouraged or comforted us when we needed it.

104605_pc.jpg

Oh, I forgot to tell you. The owner hired a general manager for our dealership two weeks ago. I was fretting about potential changes, the uncomfortableness of change and reproving all that I have done the past s months. Well the general manger has been MIA the last five days. He quit. Back to helping run the place as acting general manger with just the used car manager title.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. The owner hired a general manager for our dealership two weeks ago. I was fretting about potential changes, the uncomfortableness of change and reproving all that I have done the past s months. Well the general manger has been MIA the last five days. He quit. Back to helping run the place as acting general manger with just the used car manager title.

Not that it is comfortable having the responsibility without the title (and money), but sounds to me like you are a very valuable employee. Wishing for the best possible outcome for it all. :)

Stuffed and put the bird in the oven about 15 minutes ago, should be done around 2:30, 3pm. Pretty much were having the turkey, rice, gravy and almond green beans with rolls, nothing really fancy.

Forum List

Back