USMB Coffee Shop IV

This coming Friday looks decent. That's my day off, so that's good news. Hopefully they don't change it . . . again. Very hard to predict weather here in New England. Like the old saying by Mark Twain, if you don't like the weather in New England, wait a minute, it'll change. :D Something like that anyway.

Snowing again, and freezing cold. Blech! :rolleyes-41:

Monday 10:00 AM
Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 69%
Humidity: 84%
Wind: 8 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°
Monday 0 % Precip. / 0 in

Plentiful sunshine. High 77F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

nt_clear.svg
Monday Night 0 % Precip. / 0 in
Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday 04/05 79 | 55 °F
clear.svg
Tuesday 0 % Precip. / 0 in
Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

nt_clear.svg
Tuesday Night 0 % Precip. / 0 in
A mostly clear sky. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.

:hmpf:

Ernie is well, our Ernie. And we love him dearly. But sometimes this wee bit of a mean streak shows itself. . . . . :)

But not to pile on, but we are looking at mid 70's, sunny, and blessedly windless here for the next several days.

Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°

nt_clear.svg

Tuesday 04/05 79 | 55 °F
clear.svg

nt_clear.svg

Ernie is well, our Ernie. And we love him dearly. But sometimes this wee bit of a sadistic streak shows itself. . . . .

Oh, I know he's just teasing. Lol.

This coming Friday looks decent. That's my day off, so that's good news. Hopefully they don't change it . . . again. Very hard to predict weather here in New England. Like the old saying by Mark Twain, if you don't like the weather in New England, wait a minute, it'll change. :D Something like that anyway.

da8e2987758a9e2f33af68fa6c66e9f8.jpg

The nice weather got everyone thinking landscape projects, but now the weather is saying save stay inside. :(

da8e2987758a9e2f33af68fa6c66e9f8.jpg

Here in Michigan that is more like 6am, 9 am and noon.

We've got great weather predicted for here this week. Highs in the low 70s, no rain, mostly clear skies. Cool enough to be comfortable outside with, perhaps, a light jacket.

In a couple of months I'll be pining for this cool weather. :lol:

Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°

nt_clear.svg

Tuesday 04/05 79 | 55 °F
clear.svg

nt_clear.svg

Ernie is well, our Ernie. And we love him dearly. But sometimes this wee bit of a mean streak shows itself. . . . . :)

But not to pile on, but we are looking at mid 70's, sunny, and blessedly windless here for the next several days.
Mean? Me? Occupational hazard at times, but in this case, I'm just offering an alternative to a poor lady who's freezing her butt off.

Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°

nt_clear.svg

Tuesday 04/05 79 | 55 °F
clear.svg

nt_clear.svg

Mean? Me? Occupational hazard at times, but in this case, I'm just offering an alternative to a poor lady who's freezing her butt off.

And very gallantly too. :)

We've got great weather predicted for here this week. Highs in the low 70s, no rain, mostly clear skies. Cool enough to be comfortable outside with, perhaps, a light jacket.

Not me. I really enjoy summer. It's way too short around here.

I can relate. When we lived on the mountain, our growing season approximated that of GallantWarrior's. We usually got our last snow in late April or early May but it wasn't impossible for it to snow all the way up to early June. We could get the first snow as early as September though more commonly it was October. And since we needed no air conditioning, summers were cherished. Not so much in Albuquerque though where air conditioning is a real blessing and winters are short and sweet.

I like winter because I tolerate cool weather better than hot weather--it rarely gets seriously cold here--television programs are usually better in the winter, and there is something about guilt free goofing off if the weather is too cold to do outside work. :)

I can relate. When we lived on the mountain, our growing season approximated that of GallantWarrior's. We usually got our last snow in late April or early May but it wasn't impossible for it to snow all the way up to early June. We could get the first snow as early as September though more commonly it was October. And since we needed no air conditioning, summers were cherished. Not so much in Albuquerque though where air conditioning is a real blessing and winters are short and sweet.

I like winter because I tolerate cool weather better than hot weather--it rarely gets seriously cold here--television programs are usually better in the winter, and there is something about guilt free goofing off if the weather is too cold to do outside work. :)

It does get really hot here in the summer. It can get into the 90s and we get loads of humidity. It's just that summer only lasts about 3 months. Most of the year we get chilly or cold weather. Then again, I'm tiny so I'm always cold. Lol. :D

Getting nuisance phone calls from some Asian. He knows my name and address and keeps ringing. I keep putting the phone down but it does not stop him, and he is now withholding his number. What he does not know is that I checked his number the first two times he rang, before he started withholding it. So I could make a complaint. Nuisance calls is a criminal offence in England and you can get six months in jail.

I am going to buy a new phone later this week that shows who's ringing you before you answer. It also has a feature to stop nuisance calls but I don't know how that works as my old phone does not have it. I guess I will have to read the instructions when I get my new phone.

About two months ago there was a suicide in a neighborhood I watch several homes in throughout the winter. One of my customers has a camera system in place and the Sheriff Department was granted access to it. I was there to give entry several times.

The investigation resulted in the arrest of three people yesterday and today. Heroin delivery charges.

Normally we close the back door when the cats get their evening meal, last night the wife decided to leave it open since Gizmo was good about coming in before dark. Told her she would have to go looking for him when he didn't come back...... Sure enough the little shit stayed out partying till 2am.......

It does get really hot here in the summer. It can get into the 90s and we get loads of humidity. It's just that summer only lasts about 3 months. Most of the year we get chilly or cold weather. Then again, I'm tiny so I'm always cold. Lol. :D
It gets really hot here too....... No humidity, just skin melting, bone searing heat....... :D

It gets really hot here too....... No humidity, just skin melting, bone searing heat....... :D

Anything over 95 is going to be considered very hot around here. The humidity is just terrible though.

Anything over 95 is going to be considered very hot around here. The humidity is just terrible though.
35 years in Northern Virginia, you go outside in SCUBA gear during the summer, and hope you don't turn into a human pot roast........

I lived for more than 20 years in Florida. It was humid most of the year. :p

About two months ago there was a suicide in a neighborhood I watch several homes in throughout the winter. One of my customers has a camera system in place and the Sheriff Department was granted access to it. I was there to give entry several times.

The investigation resulted in the arrest of three people yesterday and today. Heroin delivery charges.
Yikes! Was the Sui cider associated with the drug dealers?

Forum List

Back