USMB Coffee Shop IV

Daughter has her first real crush of the " I must see him as much as possible" type. Met him at work. He's a sr at a different HS while she is a jr. He goes into the Marines next Fall and is planning a law enforcement career from what I've been told. Haven't met him yet, wife does the orig meet and greets, she was impressed. I usually wait til later........

Try not to stress too much! ;)

Daughter has her first real crush of the " I must see him as much as possible" type. Met him at work. He's a sr at a different HS while she is a jr. He goes into the Marines next Fall and is planning a law enforcement career from what I've been told. Haven't met him yet, wife does the orig meet and greets, she was impressed. I usually wait til later........

Scary and exciting times for a parent. We all want our kids to be popular and to be able to enter into positive relationships, but we want those relationships to be exceptional. And we have so little control or influence over that. But this one does sound like a keeper.

Try not to stress too much! ;)

It looks good on her so far.....she is more mature than I was at that age and isnt given to hiding things.....generally keeps the MRs informed at least.

It is snowing like crazy, windy, cold, and absolutely miserable today. :rolleyes: I went out to get myself a coffee, and brrrrrr. Had to warm up my car and clean it off. A very BIG annoyance, considering it's April 3!!!

See? I told you that you were facing snow this weekend. You need to believe Mama Fox. :) (Actually I just got lucky but we won't tell anybody that.) But sorry about your snowstorm. We have had that in April too and it just feels so wrong.

Our snow came in squalls. Covered everything except concrete and asphalt, then the sun would come out and melt it all. That process repeated three times.

This one is for Ernie S. and maybe Ringel or anybody who likes old historical photos. This is Doc Holliday, Wyatt Earp and his brothers. Snappy dressers all. I love this kind of stuff.

12794501_10207001049959357_1707215429618971328_n.jpg

No holes yet...

Keep your cool but keep your shotgun handy.

Keep your cool but keep your shotgun handy.

You have a boyfriend kit right?

box knife
tarp
duct tape
shovel
bleach
burn phone

Brrrrrr!!! Where did my summer weather go? Two days now, I have been hunkered over the heater. But, I am in the process of painting my dresser to sell. Pale turqoise on the chest itself, white drawers and white knobs. White accent bamboo on the sides of the turqoise...turqoise bamboo on the white drawers. Then antique it, varnish, ready to list on Craigslist! Doing alittle at a time, but it's getting done. Can't be outside cuz its too cold..so...gotta keep myself entertained in the house.

It is snowing like crazy, windy, cold, and absolutely miserable today. :rolleyes: I went out to get myself a coffee, and brrrrrr. Had to warm up my car and clean it off. A very BIG annoyance, considering it's April 3!!!
63 here right now, looking at a high of about 75. It's clear and sunny, thankfully. We have a crawfish boil at Doc's and most of the eating will be outside. THIS is some messy eating! but oh, so good!
63 here right now, looking at a high of about 75. It's clear and sunny, thankfully. We have a crawfish boil at Doc's and most of the eating will be outside. THIS is some messy eating! but oh, so good!

Stop teasing me, Ernie!! :meow:
It made 78... Absolutely gorgeous, not a cloud all day. We went through about 120 pounds of our 165 pounds of crawfish and all of my pulled pork. We made some money for out bartender to travel to Las Vegas later next month to represent Southwest Alabama in the national 9-ball championships and some for a local charity. We were at double a normal Sunday over the bar with 4 hours left People are still eating crawfish, but I had to leave. I was up and heating the pork and loading the truck at 7 AM and at the bare just before 10. Damned weird day for me, I'm rarely awake before 10 AM unless I haven't been to bed yet.

I always did the meet and greets. Usually, I just happened to be cleaning a S&W .44 magnum and a Dan Wesson .357 magnum. I would ask a couple questions listen to the answers and not say much else other than I love my daughter very much. If I were you, I would not ever hurt her.

I always did the meet and greets. Usually, I just happened to be cleaning a S&W .44 magnum and a Dan Wesson .357 magnum. I would ask a couple questions listen to the answers and not say much else other than I love my daughter very much. If I were you, I would not ever hurt her.

I Try not to waste a good speech on someone here today gone tomorrow,,.....

Snowing again, and freezing cold. Blech! :rolleyes-41:

Monday 10:00 AM
Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 69%
Humidity: 84%
Wind: 8 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°

Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°
You could stand a little global warming,ChrisL .

Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°

Come on global warming! Lol. :D

Dress rehearsal for the Easter Pageant on the Hillside was yesterday. But Nosmo, Easter was two weeks ago!

True, but winter was just a few weeks ago too and our pageant relies on folks wearing sandals while walking on a slope.

Here's the link to the local paper where a story about the pageant is published this morning: ReviewOnline.com | News, sports, jobs - The Review - East Liverpool

Last edited:

Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°
Monday 0 % Precip. / 0 in

Plentiful sunshine. High 77F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

nt_clear.svg
Monday Night 0 % Precip. / 0 in
Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday 04/05 79 | 55 °F
clear.svg
Tuesday 0 % Precip. / 0 in
Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

nt_clear.svg
Tuesday Night 0 % Precip. / 0 in
A mostly clear sky. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.

Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°

nt_clear.svg

Tuesday 04/05 79 | 55 °F
clear.svg

nt_clear.svg

:hmpf:

Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°

Come on global warming! Lol. :D
I went on Ebay and won an auction for some global warming for you Chris. It should be delivered about July 15th.

Snow
snow.png

°F | °C
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

37°
15°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

39°
33°
Thu
rain.png

55°
44°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

52°
31°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

43°
25°
Sun
partly_cloudy.png

46°
29°
Mon
partly_cloudy.png

55°
40°

nt_clear.svg

Tuesday 04/05 79 | 55 °F
clear.svg

nt_clear.svg

:hmpf:
Hey~ I'm from up in cold country too. I drove to New York city and I turned left. I've been warm ever since.

Forum List

Back