USMB Coffee Shop IV

Evening, folks. I hope the day find everyone well.
It's been a good one for me, many blessings to all.

Thanks, darling! Admittedly, I had a rough day. My father and I quarreled something terrible this morning over the phone. It was one of the first times in a long time that I was actually furious. Few people can make me upset and my parents are on the list. lol
Sure. Family can get to you like no one else. Sorry, you hit a bump today.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Thanks, darling! Admittedly, I had a rough day. My father and I quarreled something terrible this morning over the phone. It was one of the first times in a long time that I was actually furious. Few people can make me upset and my parents are on the list. lol
Sure. Family can get to you like no one else. Sorry, you hit a bump today.

Thanks. I spent some time in the garden/yard and that set me right again. Here are some of my tulips:

image.jpeg

Well...they invented the "buttons" so to speak.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Blech. I installed the most recent updates for Linux Mint; I don't usually even pay attention to what they are anymore, I just put in my password and accept them. This time, for some reason, installing the updates has screwed up my file sharing with my Vista PC. I can't access that PC for some reason. I've entered every password I can think it might be, it's got the right workgroup name, no go. Thankfully, I can still connect from the Vista PC to the Linux machine and transfer the files that way, but it's damned annoying. :mad:

If anyone is using Chrome on their windows 7....it is the exact same look on windows 10. Which is why I dumped 10.
I didn't like windows 8....so had Staples put 7 in again when it came time due to old age. I love staples!

If anyone is using Chrome on their windows 7....it is the exact same look on windows 10. Which is why I dumped 10.
I didn't like windows 8....so had Staples put 7 in again when it came time due to old age. I love staples!

I am. I'm using chrome w/windows 7.
Then you will learn Windows 10 REAL fast.

I can't download Windows 10 until my company says its okay to do so. I work from home, and I don't think it's compatible with their system yet.

Yeah....10 has some issues. I lost my paintshoppro...had to download another version of it that I HATE. But when I dumped the 10, I got it back. Yay!

Yeah....10 has some issues. I lost my paintshoppro...had to download another version of it that I HATE. But when I dumped the 10, I got it back. Yay!

I have PSP and I have not had a problem with it since getting 10. I like 10 just fine. Love it actually. I even have Office 2002 and it works with 10. Also can even use my old old old American Greetings card maker which I use to make return address mailing labels.

I have PSP and I have not had a problem with it since getting 10. I like 10 just fine. Love it actually. I even have Office 2002 and it works with 10. Also can even use my old old old American Greetings card maker which I use to make return address mailing labels.

I don't want to change again. I'm used to Windows 8 now.

I had 8 before getting 10. You are not going to see that much difference. And one day they won't support anything but 10, and you never get updates, which means not as much protection.
I got 10 when it first came out. I admit I was nervous. And some things weren't so great. But, they have ironed out a lot of it now.

I use PSP 6. Windows 10 does not support that old of a version.

I had 8 before getting 10. You are not going to see that much difference. And one day they won't support anything but 10, and you never get updates, which means not as much protection.
I got 10 when it first came out. I admit I was nervous. And some things weren't so great. But, they have ironed out a lot of it now.
I have WebRoot. I have protection. LOVE webroot.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back