USMB Coffee Shop IV

Have no idea what happened but around 1pm I had a banana, something I normally don't do. Picked up a bunch yesterday and they're ripening fast. About an hour later I had a nasty upset stomach, so bad I went to bed and slept for 4 hours. Unfortunately it was still upset when I woke up, alka seltzer didn't help nor did multiple back end expulsions of semi solid waste....... Crackers for dinner....... *sigh*
Wonder if I picked up a stomach bug yesterday at Wally World from some clueless moron who doesn't know how to wash their hands.

Why was your tongue touching your hands?
Leftovers........

Good news! Your sense of humor has survived.

Have no idea what happened but around 1pm I had a banana, something I normally don't do. Picked up a bunch yesterday and they're ripening fast. About an hour later I had a nasty upset stomach, so bad I went to bed and slept for 4 hours. Unfortunately it was still upset when I woke up, alka seltzer didn't help nor did multiple back end expulsions of semi solid waste....... Crackers for dinner....... *sigh*
Wonder if I picked up a stomach bug yesterday at Wally World from some clueless moron who doesn't know how to wash their hands.

Leftovers........

Last night is was doubtful, just about tore the wife's head off...... figuratively.

Good morning all. Woke up to another cloudless sky and anticipating of temps in the high 90's, flirting or at 100 degrees for the forseeable future. I am so ready for late autumn or even winter.

Leftovers........

Last night is was doubtful, just about tore the wife's head off...... figuratively.

Making up is very satisfying. :)

Morning!

1451d210229297a5ab6e4ecb1a97d8e3.jpg

Good morning all. Woke up to another cloudless sky and anticipating of temps in the high 90's, flirting or at 100 degrees for the forseeable future. I am so ready for late autumn or even winter.
We're on our 17th or 18th day of consecutive triple digit heat, think it's supposed to hit 106 today or tomorrow.

We're on our 17th or 18th day of consecutive triple digit heat, think it's supposed to hit 106 today or tomorrow.

It's been cool in Britain. I am having to wear a house coat, which I usually keep for the winter.

It's very unusual for us to get to 100 but all forecasts say we could hit that mark this coming weekend. And that's hot enough for me. For me, the ideal temperature is low 70's.

It's been cool in Britain. I am having to wear a house coat, which I usually keep for the winter.

Chris seems to be having a similar situation in New England too. It really is a shame we can't ship you our excess heat so we all could be comfortable.

It's very unusual for us to get to 100 but all forecasts say we could hit that mark this coming weekend. And that's hot enough for me. For me, the ideal temperature is low 70's.
Yeah, 100+ is pretty toasty. It hit 90 at 10am and I turned on one of the swamp coolers, not because I was getting warm but because I want it somewhat cool in here by the time it hits the upper 90s, I'll turn the other swamp on when it gets there. Probably around 3pm I'll have to turn on the window AC units.
One of the things I noticed (and expected) at Fort Stanton are the buildings have 14 inch thick stone walls with 12 foot ceilings, they stay relatively cool during the heat of the day.

Typical English summer.........

Rain-in-Londo_466.jpg

:D

Sorry I have not posted here much lately. Been out on the board feeling the love.

Sniff. Sniff. You like all them better out there than you like us. Sniff. Sniff.

Seriously, we all have other stuff we need to do so we miss folks when they are away for a bit, but happens to all of us.

Yeah, 100+ is pretty toasty. It hit 90 at 10am and I turned on one of the swamp coolers, not because I was getting warm but because I want it somewhat cool in here by the time it hits the upper 90s, I'll turn the other swamp on when it gets there. Probably around 3pm I'll have to turn on the window AC units.
One of the things I noticed (and expected) at Fort Stanton are the buildings have 14 inch thick stone walls with 12 foot ceilings, they stay relatively cool during the heat of the day.

Adobe and mock adobe buildings stay quite pleasant inside too.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Sixfoot's bad back,
Rod, GW's partner,
IamwhatIseem's bad hip,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Chris and her bunny,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, BBD, Spoonman, 007, BigBlackDog, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Sunset over Seattle:

8bb58d5d0b85c48e6c312b85db9490a1.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Sixfoot's bad back,
Rod, GW's partner,
IamwhatIseem's bad hip,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Chris and her bunny,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, BBD, Spoonman, 007, BigBlackDog, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Sunset over Seattle:

8bb58d5d0b85c48e6c312b85db9490a1.jpg

Purdy, Purdy, Purdy! :lol:

Sniff. Sniff. You like all them better out there than you like us. Sniff. Sniff.

Seriously, we all have other stuff we need to do so we miss folks when they are away for a bit, but happens to all of us.

Pretty sure most of them want me to stay here... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back