USMB Coffee Shop IV

I got an email of my acceptance into the tech school I applied for. I just sent out an email to the financial aid office to see if there's anything they need me to do; I will only being paying for this program if I'm eligible for grant money, which I would think I am, considering I'm basically broke with no income. :lol:

Hopefully I'll know within the next few weeks and, if all goes well, starting classes in late August.

Ugh, I hated school once I got to high school. I haven't done any school since then, other than a few little online classes from places like codecademy and edX. I hope this doesn't end up as crappy as I expect it might. Plus this entire need to get some sort of job-useful education just shows how close I'm getting to having to stop being the little one's nanny. :(

Awesome! It's not going to be at all like high school. You are going to love it!

I can't imagine loving it, I just hope I don't hate it too much. :p

Aww, you're going to enjoy it. You are going to campus right? Or is this online? I've never done online school, so I don't know how that goes. If you are going to campus, you will enjoy meeting new people and doing something different. School and homework are somehow not so bad when you're a grown up! :D

No, no campus, this will be all online.

Oh well, I can't really speak for how much fun that will be! :D Stick with it though. I'm sure it will be worth the effort in the long run.

Prettiest thing I have ever seen in Indiana. Usually just corn field after corn field, except when I stayed a few weeks in South Bend....but then I had to look at Notre Dame. :uhoh3:

We have had some good experiences in Indiana. But the worst was when we were returning to Kansas from West Virginia. We got on I-70 I think at Dayton and thought we would find a motel; somewhere along I-70 in Indiana or Illinois. Wrong. There were absolutely none at that time. So it was the wee hours of the morning and we were soooo exhausted when we finally found a motel in Missouri. But it was nice the next day since we were much closer to home than we otherwise would have been.

Last edited:
Just saw this and thought how beautiful. It's a very rare albino bald eagle.

13344654_1131199433603183_8906455291419621084_n.jpg

Honestly you guys, I wasn't sure--with the carpet cleaners here that was too much hard work to think about. So I expected you to have the answer for me and here you are coming up with different answers. :)

Honestly you guys, I wasn't sure--with the carpet cleaners here that was too much hard work to think about. So I expected you to have the answer for me and here you are coming up with different answers. :)

I never liked word problems. Every math test I've ever had, I always dreaded seeing the horrible word problems. I'd be like, oh crap. :confused-84:

I never liked word problems. Every math test I've ever had, I always dreaded seeing the horrible word problems. I'd be like, oh crap. :confused-84:

I wasn't crazy about them either. It was like if a train was trraveling 100 mph from LA and another training was traveling 75 mph from New York, and they met in Chicago at 10 p.m., how much did Tom pay for his ticket?

I wasn't crazy about them either. It was like if a train was trraveling 100 mph from LA and another training was traveling 75 mph from New York, and they met in Chicago at 10 p.m., how much did Tom pay for his ticket?

I know! I hate them! Lol. :lol:

Forum List

Back